Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri Thai - Hatfield  (Read 1183 times)

24 review(s) for Yuri Thai xxx (19 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline simon07

Interesting option for this week with Yuri Thai External Link/Members Only

Communications were good. I parked some distance from the flats near the galleria as i was unsure re private parking and cameras. Location was top floor of one of the blocks. £120 for 60 minutes. I declined OWO for an extra £20.

So the pictures do look like her, maybe done a while ago. Certain she is pretty 6-7, though figure is more size 12 and there is a tum though i was looking at her 36GG boobs mostly. Her English is good. I was puzzled as i thought she might be Cambodian or even Far East Russian or Chinese, no I am Thai she says.

Good flat and she did offer shower at the end too. I started by oily massage on her and she did the same on me. I did oral on her and she was shaved and her pussy was clean and responsive. We did some RO too. On my front and she poured the oil on my back with medium massage. This was followed by a boob rub with hands doing the odd swipe under and scratching my balls. Turn over and she did the same with my tummy and a glorious titfuck. Then she turned over and did a butt slide on me. It was all good. BJ with condom on and that was good too as she moved to lick my balls too.

Then onto Cowgirl with the condom i supplied. It was all very visceral and pleasant and she slid into different positions, all that oil on us was good. I came after a good performance for me. There were odd kisses and she connected well. I must admit i enjoyed this massage plus and it so much nicer than a middle aged, hairy Chinese gal of looks less than 4.
Off to pub for a meal and a pint. Yes it is good to enjoy being in the moment. Massage punts in Hatfield are rare.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 04:21:51 pm by simon07 »

Offline jake-young

she does sound like good fun

Offline wannabe

OP if you're looking for specifically a massage with HE in Hatfield, there is Samantha - External Link/Members Only

I saw her many years ago. She's been a member of AW since 2012, and those photos have been there nearly that long I reckon. So she must be older than the stated age (as you'd expect).

Other members may have seen her more recently and can comment on the quality of her looks and service. She looked good when I saw her, but that was 10 years ago or more, so she may have changed.

Offline simon07

Offline simon07

she does sound like good fun

In cowgirl mode she shimmies her breasts for me. That will live long in my memory

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Nice review and a nice find . Thanks for posting Simon   :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Chorley

Cheers for the review :hi: Are her boobs really 36GG? That's bloody massive!  :scare: Particularly for a South East Asian native, but I'm not complaining :yahoo: I'm assuming they're fakes then? :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 06:40:12 pm by Chorley »

Offline simon07

She is not Thai as such, gene profile must be East Russian, Chinese or an exotic mix. Boobs are fake though.