Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara - vivastreet - manchester  (Read 935 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7513361) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline two pumps and squirt

External Link/Members Only

Cost £60 30mins

Girl - good english, not the girl in the photos well posibly, maybe 10-15years ago. chubby, stunk of cigarettes. did have big tits. lighter hair more blondish and not well presented.

Location appartment block on great ancoat st. clean, need code to get in. good comms for instructions.

Action = im used to switches of girls or lies on photos especially on viva so was gonna walk intially but her tits look to good to walk away from. we went into the lounge  with tv on paused on a netflix film. bed was a bed sofa. after sorting out paper work she stripped in front of me.
There was another lady in the appartment who actually shouted to tamara and then came in this was whilst i was bollock naked. im not shy so didnt bother me but maybe someone else this is not professional. The other girl wasnt a stunner but ithought more attrative than the one i was with.
Tamara got a condom which i thought she opened and put to side ready for the action,  i asked for owo befofore during text and said it was included in price. however only ow was given but to be fair i didnt say anything during the meet because i actually didnt realise she had put it on with her mouth to begin with and when i did realise im rock hard enjoying the blowjob and was ready for sex.  started in doggy but wasnt do anything for me so switched her in to mish, this is where the strong smell of cigarettes came. i think she knew herself as she put her face to side. there was no connection just a pump and dump. was there 20mins from walking in.

Overall - good comms, not got what i asked for. not the girl in the photos or at least recent ones. nice big tits, good blowjob but no eye contact. no connection. didnt get the full time. i wouldnt return. i wouldnt recomend. plenty of better looking girls who provide better service.