Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva - Miracle - Knightsbridge - Neutral  (Read 747 times)

Offline johndoexxx765

Punt happened in late February. Her profile - External Link/Members Only

Paid £300 for an hour. Booked via Diva. Comms were great and easy to find her place.

She's good looking and a good natural body. Although her pictures are still photoshopped a little on her profile.

When I reached her place she allowed me in. There was loud music playing which she then turned down a bit. Exchanged paperwork and then she offered me shower. Shower was too small and didn't have proper toiletries. After the shower and back in room, we chatted a bit and then I tried to begin the action. She didn't feel too much into it initially and showed no enthusiasm. She was very restrictive with FK/DFK and wasn't making eye contact so I kind of felt turned off. But I tried to carry on with DATY. She didn't allow fingering. Then I asked her for OWO which I would rate as average. Then I asked for 69 but she was resistant but after asking again she agreed to it. After a few minutes asked her for main action and then she popped the condom on and we had sex in doggy and missionary. I emptied myself during doggy. She gave me few napkins to clean myself and went for shower. After few minutes she was back and then we lied down and chatted for few minutes. I wasn't in mood for another round, so I just got up, got ready and left.

I would rate:
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Sex: 5/10
Personality: 4/10
Comms: 10/10

Overall a Neutral due to her lack of enthusiasm and her attitude. Would I go again? No.

Offline Battlebus

You say neutral but have given a positive...

Offline johndoexxx765

You say neutral but have given a positive...

Oh that's a mistake. Not sure how can I edit that and update.

Offline Munter84

Report your own post and in the comments write "amend to neutral please" or similar  :thumbsup:

Offline patelprat

Such a shame the service and enthusiasm wasn't there. She's gorgeous judging by those photos.

Offline Liverpool

Oh that's a mistake. Not sure how can I edit that and update.

Have amended for you  :hi: