Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: student Mia x – Goodge Street W1T – last minute let down and B&S  (Read 413 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7288378) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

January 2024

Booking & Comms:

I reached out to her by text the day before and confirmed the time. I messaged again on the morning around two hours in advance, Both texts were acknowledged and booking confirmed. I sent the final text when I was 20 minutes away and got no response until I was waiting outside. She responded and said she had to go to the market and had to delay the meeting by 30 minutes. I suspect more like I was bumped for another punter.

I started messaging another girl and arranged a punt with her, lo and behold the address was the same.

Goodge Street

The Girl:

When I got there a blonde girl opened the door, there were two girls in the small flat.

The other girl was a chubby little thing with short dark hair, who I suspect was supposed to be Mia. She stood around 5’2” and was a “stocky” size 10+, and not particularly good looking. She was fresh out of the shower wearing just a towel, she'd obviously not just been out to the shops. 

The blonde girl asked me who I wanted to see, I chose the blonde girl. I didn’t write a review, because the profile was gone the next day and I hadn't saved any of her pictures or AW number.

The Fee

None for Mia

The Punt

Didn’t happen with Mia

Verdict

I have reached out to several girls that appear under the W1T postcode, you can spot the similarities on the profiles. If we are to believe the profiles on AW are all genuine, then there must be around 8 girls working out of a 2 bedroom flat.

I messaged External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only earlier this week and asked her if we could have a video call so that I can see she is genuine, she refused.

I would say that it’s almost a certainty that you will not be seeing this girl or any other girl depicted in these profiles in the W1T postcode location.

This is allegedly who you are supposed to be seeing......

Hidden Image/Members Only