Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS-Bell Thai- Bracknell  (Read 1816 times)

4 review(s) for TS-Lucy Thai (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MysticP

Woke up horny and decided to go for a lunch time punt. With the market flooded with south American trans, it was refreshing to see a Thai TS close-by.

External Link/Members Only

Cost- £125 for 45 minutes. Includes massage, sex, oral.

Extras- £10 for OWO

Comms- Very active, polite and almost instant responses to texts. Their messages increased closer to the meeting time, to the point of annoyance. Spoken communication not the best but you will get by.

Location- Right opposite to The Lexicon shopping mall in Bracknell. Parked car at the ODEON car park which is free for 3 hours. From here about a 2 minute walk to the apartment building.

Service- The usual hiding behind the door and welcome. Bella was wearing a blacked laced dress and although there were hints of masculinity, they could easily pass as a woman on the streets. They led me to a double room with the conventional set-up. Strong room freshener, tidy bed and not too shabby shower room. I had already showered before setting to meet them so excused myself on their offer to shower. They undressed me, and started with a gentle massage. Nothing to scream about but helped me relax a bit. This was followed by a long OWO session and sucking my nipples which I enjoyed. I then jumped on top and started with gentle kisses and playing with their tits. Two bags of rocks is what crossed my mind. Played with their (maybe 4-5 inch) dick a bit which was hard by now. I then enjoyed giving an oral (first time for me and surprisingly like it). We then lied next to each other with some more fondling by which time I was ready. Out comes the condom and I was on top of them. Not into being a bottom myself. We tried various positions and a few minutes down, I was done. Cleaned up, said the pleasantaries and out.

Overall, it was a reasonably good punt. Will probably return if they are back in the area in the future.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline faquin1

Thanks for the review. A strange avoidance of pronouns. A trans girl is usually referred to as she/her.

Offline MysticP

I thought so too but was confused as this person identified themselves as male on AW. Didn't want to spend too much time on the conundrum and took the middle ground  :)
Banned reason: Excessive abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scouting

I thought so too but was confused as this person identified themselves as male on AW. Didn't want to spend too much time on the conundrum and took the middle ground  :)

Although in the text of her profile she describes herself as a "very feminine good looking trans girl"

Not that it matters, as long as you enjoyed her. Thanks for sharing.

Currently calling herself either Jenny or Lucy on BP  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 03:02:00 pm by scouting »

Offline rubberduck221

Trans AW workers sometimes put male and sometimes put female for their gender on AW. 90% of these are MTF that want to be seen as female and prefer she/her.

I suspect some put their gender as male as a way of saying "I have a dick btw", it can be a bit of a minefield.

Thanks for the review, I was looking at seeing this one when she was local. Any french kissing in your meet?

Offline jseop109

Thai ladyboys almost always specify themselves as males on AW, which is of course biologically correct, even though they are often very feminine all over apart from their "surprise".