Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Travel lodge & premier inn?  (Read 2778 times)

galcom666

These sorts of places are ok for outcalls right?

When I say this I mean from the POV of the hotel running them and the WG in question.

Some hotels in HK and TW were not ok with it! I always hear people having sex through the walls of such places anyway...

While some of the more expensive WG (I'm talking $2000/£150 per pop) would refuse to come to a crappy hotel and in China/TW they can be VERY crappy indeed. Mong Kok had plenty of 30 minute 'snooze' bookings which many of the mid priced WG would refuse to go to as well...

I've stayed in some of those places and had rashes.

But surely prem inn and travel lodge should be ok right?

I am trying to catch an elusive WG sometime next week to coincide with a farewell party as he's emigrating to New Zealand and best intentions aside I doubt we will ever see each other again so we're letting him go with a bang. My plan is to book a room, book the WG for 5-8pm or there abouts. Bang her, then go out and get stinkingly drunk and collapse back at the hotel.

Getting two birds with one stone  :D

Offline starman555

I have used both without any hassle...just be descreet.

Offline smiths

These sorts of places are ok for outcalls right?

When I say this I mean from the POV of the hotel running them and the WG in question.

Some hotels in HK and TW were not ok with it! I always hear people having sex through the walls of such places anyway...

While some of the more expensive WG (I'm talking $2000/£150 per pop) would refuse to come to a crappy hotel and in China/TW they can be VERY crappy indeed. Mong Kok had plenty of 30 minute 'snooze' bookings which many of the mid priced WG would refuse to go to as well...

I've stayed in some of those places and had rashes.

But surely prem inn and travel lodge should be ok right?

I am trying to catch an elusive WG sometime next week to coincide with a farewell party as he's emigrating to New Zealand and best intentions aside I doubt we will ever see each other again so we're letting him go with a bang. My plan is to book a room, book the WG for 5-8pm or there abouts. Bang her, then go out and get stinkingly drunk and collapse back at the hotel.

Getting two birds with one stone  :D

I have punted in a few Travelodges visiting WGs in them without a problem. The problem with some Travelodges is they either charge for parking or offer free parking on a first come, first serve basis so be aware of this is my advice if driving, or the WG will be driving.

In case you arent aware many Travelodges are quite expensive in my experience unless you book well in advance. The problem with booking one just for a punt is if the WG doesnt turn up you have paid out the cost of the room for nothing of course.

If you find the Travelodge you want to book too expensive for this punt next week my advice is try Late Rooms, Trivago and Olotels who might have deals on offer at hotels near where you want to stay.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bonked in both. Suitable for purposes I'd reckon. Quite Anonymous hardely ever see any staff you get the room number and go altough sometimes you might need a pass card but in those instances the girl has let me in etc.

Not as yet heard anyone bonking through the walls etc, but so what if they are adds to the fun:)..

Offline Jimmyredcab

Only problem with Travelodge is that you can't slip past reception to reach the rooms, you need a card, the girl would have to come down to let you in.

Offline Corus Boy

The two Travelodges that I've visited were pretty good.

Straight past Reception, into the lift, arrived at the floor but then you needed a Keycard to get from the lifts to the room.

Can be handy as the doors are glass, you can hold the lift, if the girl arrives at the door to open it for you and you have second thoughts or it looks like a B & S, you can get back in the lift and have it on your toes.

She is probably in a dressing gown so can't really chase you through Reception  :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

Unless you walk up to reception and tell them you've got an appointment booked with the prossie in room 306 and could they confirm she's still ok for anal I think you should be ok.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Unless you walk up to reception and tell them you've got an appointment booked with the prossie in room 306 and could they confirm she's still ok for anal I think you should be ok.

LOL!, so the "bell" end boy goes up to check her out then;?..

Offline Jimmyredcab

The two Travelodges that I've visited were pretty good.

Straight past Reception, into the lift, arrived at the floor but then you needed a Keycard to get from the lifts to the room.

The layout is not the same in all hotels, the Barking Travelodge needs a Keycard to get any further than the reception desk.

Offline Qwerty

I think the OP is talking about the punter booking a Travelodge for a WG who only does outcalls. I've done this several times, also Ibis. Nice and anonymous, reception didn't seem to care that I checked in, then 10 mins later went to the front door, met, and took up to my room, a hot girl half my age in high heels who then left 1 hr and 5 mins later, followed shortly by me who didn't stay the night. Or that my home address was in the same town...

Travelodge prices vary enormously depending on location, day of week and time of year. The one in my town varies from £35 to £80+, with both prices still being the same if trying to book the same day. The one on the nearest motorway seems to be £40/night come rain or shine.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think the OP is talking about the punter booking a Travelodge for a WG who only does outcalls.

The only problem with a girl visiting you in a Travelodge is that she can't phone you on a landline to check you are genuine, the rooms don't have phones. 

galcom666

The only problem with a girl visiting you in a Travelodge is that she can't phone you on a landline to check you are genuine, the rooms don't have phones.

That's a very good point I completely neglected to think about  :dash:

Checking AW many of them demand a LL as well... so how do you get around that? yet again its one without a telephone number on her profile. Yes I am  :dash: sometimes, but one of them has agreed to meet me on either Saturday or Sunday.

Offline smiths

Not ALL Travelodges have key cards, yet anyway. Ring and check along with checking their car park capacity and charges is my advice.

raylondoner

Stay at a Premier Inn and send Lenny Henry down to let her in

Offline threechilliman

My OH has just texted me our room number for tonight. Little does she know.....

Hopefully I won't bump into another punter on his way out :lol:

tcm

fredpunter

That's a very good point I completely neglected to think about  :dash:

Checking AW many of them demand a LL as well... so how do you get around that? yet again its one without a telephone number on her profile. Yes I am  :dash: sometimes, but one of them has agreed to meet me on either Saturday or Sunday.

I have never had a girl refuse to visit me in a travelodge for this reason.

veteran

I like using travelodges for outcalls

They do not have a phone and you neee a keycard so you have to meet them in reception and if you dont fancy them or its a bait and switch. much easier to tell them to bounce.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some girls are desperate for business so will take a chance.

If she takes the booking on a mobile phone there is no way she can check you are really at the hotel.   :unknown:

Offline Anadin

Me neither but I've seen a few put in their profiles that they won't visit budget hotels.

fredpunter

Me neither but I've seen a few put in their profiles that they won't visit budget hotels.

I've generally only used them for rbs (or girls I've met before), and I always mention in the auction that its a travel lodge, so I guess those who think they're too good for a Travelodge don't bid