Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet&kinky nicole - Warren Street/Euston  (Read 1335 times)

12 review(s) for sweetandkinkynicole (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Space Monkey

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Another review for this cutie who seems to be rather popular at the moment.

Comms were good, and directions easy to understand. Met her at a flat in a bit of a grimy tower block not far from Warren Street tube, some have said it's a bit dodgy but, whilst not exactly nice, I felt safe enough there (there are far worse places in London).

Nicole was friendly from the onset, although a tad on the quiet/reserved side. Was greeted with a hug and a kiss, then led to a fairly plain but clean bedroom where I paid her. Asked for a shower which was fine, except there was no wall-holder for the shower head, so I ended up washing myself by crouching in the bath tube and making the most of it. Not really a big deal, only a slight inconvenience.

Appearance-wise, she's extremely cute and I can well believe she's only 18; facially very pretty, very much your girl-next-door type. Only the second teenager I've punted, she's quite as submissive as one might expect from a girl of that age; I'm used to slightly more full-on, more experienced girls, so it was a bit of a change for me to do a bit more initiating than I'm used to, but still fun all the same. This was also both the first blonde, or Polish girl I've punted with, as in the past I usually I go for darker skinned ladies, most often orientals (although, of late I've been veering away from them).

Out of the shower and back into the bedroom we started with some light french kissing, but no DFK (which later on she told me she doesn't like), whilst lying on the bed, caressing her fit little body. On to some great, sloppy, wet, fairly deep OWO, but it was taking a while for me to get fully hard (no fault of Nicole's though), since I was out of kamagra and was suffering due to a few afternoon drinks beforehand. I decided maybe some 69 would do the job, and Nicole was quite happy to participate. Spent quite a while licking a remarkably soft pussy, which became more and more wet by the minute. Very responsive throughout, but in a convincing, not over-the-top manner, I can't say with 100% certainty that she was definitely enjoying herself, but she most certainly appeared to be (if it was an act, it was a great performance). This progressed into me fingering her, whilst kissing, and although no DFK ensued, the kissing became markedly more passionate (just no deep tongues - which I'm fine with, personally), with Nicole clinging to me tightly and really seeming to be getting off on it.

Finally, I was ready to penetrate and so on went the rubber, and into missionary. I didn't get very adventurous and just stayed in that position, happy to look at her gorgeous face, whilst pounding away, her legs over my shoulders. Again, Nicole continuing to be very responsive, and also maintaining lots of eye contact which really got me going; I eventually managed to pop, and mission accomplished!

Spent the remaining time lying on the bed together, chatting, and smoking. Nicole opened up quite a bit by now, and was very chatty. Her English isn't fluent, but it's not too far off, and a decent, fairly-fluid conversation was  managed without much difficulty. A very nice, smart (for her age), and friendly girl.

Would I return? Not sure, as personally I prefer a bit more of a balance between submissive and domineering in a girl, basically somewhere around the middle of the spectrum (Nicole is definitely more towards the submissive side), but I'd still easily rate this punt as a positive. It's merely my own personal preference that puts me off going back.

Overall, a pretty decent punt which I've no regrets about :)

Bobdayley

She def looks pretty but personally no DFK puts me right off.
I would see a far less pretty girl that does DFK and balanced between sub and dom than a pretty girl with no dfk.
Pretty girls seem to be more conservative when it comes to very intimate contacts such as dfk.
After all it is her personal choice and it is respected as long as she advertise it.
Thanks for the review Sir  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:11:04 am by Bobdayley »

west8

and smoking.

Great review, thanks!

Such a shame she's a smoker. Kinda kills it for me.

Anyone know if she lights up during a meet, or only in post-coital moments, on request?

Offline Space Monkey

Thanks for the review Sir  :hi:

Glad to be of service.

Great review, thanks!

Anyone know if she lights up during a meet, or only in post-coital moments, on request?

Cheers, you're welcome.

When I saw her it was only after sex, and she did politely ask if it was okay first. Being a smoker myself, I was only too happy to join her when she offered one to me; it's rare to have the opportunity to light up after a nice shag with a WG.

west8

She just sounds better and better to me. Young, natural, sweet, kind - and polite too!

I think it's great that a young girl can come to London of her own volition and choose to make a lot of money whilst also maintaining a good standard of customer care/satisfaction.

From everything I have read about her so far, perhaps she has the future makings of another Emily or even Adele ... :)

Offline mh

Great review, thanks!

I didn't even detect that she was a smoker as far as I can recall. Regarding kissing, I agree she doesn't do DFK, but tongues were used, it wasn't just pecks.