Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Lola-Baby (Outcall)  (Read 1705 times)

2 review(s) for Lola-Baby (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I recently met with Lola.  Like her pictures suggest she is petite with a very fit and firm body, small breasts.  She is half Thai, so has an Asian look to her.  I found her pretty.  Lola has an Australian accent, is great fun and has a very good sense of humour. Though there is no picture on the profile, Lola was happy to supply one.

Lola's comms leading up to the punt were very good and she arrived perfectly on time.

Sex was very good.  Excellent kissing (DFK), RO and quite a few positions.  Her body is brilliant and her personality comes through the whole time.  She really is a great girl.  I did not ask for a blow job, so I can't comment on this aspect.  Not a clock watcher by any means, which makes the whole experience so much more relaxed.

All in all, genuinely good fun.  I certainly intend seeing her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review, cracking body on her!  :drinks:

west8

Wow, she looks right up my street.

shagbambi: given your 'hands on' experience, would you say she's good enough to warrant a hotel for the night, just for the pleasure of two hours in her company.

Judging by her gallery pics, her bottom is worth two hours alone!

Offline shagbambi

Its your money that you are spending on the hotel so you would have to factor that into your costs.  I know it sounds vague.  As costs rise then there are possibly better incall choices, an AW search with her two hour rate plus hotel costs would give you an idea.

But she is great and full of energy, with a top attitude which for me is the most important thing. I doubt you will regret spending time with her. 

Offline jimmypoo

Glad you had a good time!

Lola's a great girl and a lot of fun to be with.  I've seen her quite a few times and hopefully looking forward to a tentative meeting next week.

Just one thing, she's not Australian, nor does she have an Australian accent.  The only reason I bring this up, is that I wouldn't want a fellow UKPunter booking her, hoping to cross an Australian girl off their list.

Apologies for being pedantic.

Offline shagbambi

Hi Jimmypoo.  Not a problem correcting me.  To my ear that's what it sounded like!