Sugar Babies

Author Topic: SWEET and KINKY NICOLE the best ever  (Read 3192 times)

12 review(s) for sweetandkinkynicole (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bigone

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Ok just seen Nicole for a hour to see what all
Hype was.and she is as good as everyone has said
Lets start with the flat. Very dodgy area you have to use
A old lift to get to her flat. But once inside very   
comfortable. Walked into her room and wow she so cute
And good looking. She speaks  very good English.
Started with kissing. Then owo. Then sex she so tight
I cum after about 10 minutes. Then massage then I was hard
Again. Unusual for me .then more sex and I  cum again.
One of the best I have ever had.she did tell me she stopping in a few weeks
And going to study. So if you not seen her yet
I would say book her now
Sorry no link but using my phone
 Bigone

west8

I'm getting a bigone now bigone, so tomorrow is the day I think.

Can you please let me know which street her building is on so I can check how bad 'bad' really is ...

bigone

Can you please let me know which street her building is on so I can check how bad 'bad' really is ...

Pm sent
Bigone

Offline monstar

With all these positive reviews I'm hoping to see her soon before she stops to study (if that is true).

How did you get in contact with Nicole? I tried AW email and text to book a meeting one day in advance but had no response.

44Remington

With all these positive reviews I'm hoping to see her soon before she stops to study (if that is true).

How did you get in contact with Nicole? I tried AW email and text to book a meeting one day in advance but had no response.

It is probably best to phone. I've seen her quite a few times over the last fortnight and I haven't had a single issue getting in contact over the phone.

Offline monstar

It is probably best to phone. I've seen her quite a few times over the last fortnight and I haven't had a single issue getting in contact over the phone.

Thanks. Did you book in advance or same day? I've read she wasn't the most reliable for advance bookings in the past which is my preferred option as I travel to London. I may just take a chance and phone on the day, it seems she is worth a gamble!

44Remington

Thanks. Did you book in advance or same day? I've read she wasn't the most reliable for advance bookings in the past which is my preferred option as I travel to London. I may just take a chance and phone on the day, it seems she is worth a gamble!

I've always booked in advance and then called back on the day about an hour or two beforehand to confirm the booking. I've never really had any issues with reliability, but that might just be because I'm a very regular customer.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 12:32:18 am by 44Remington »

tonysoprano

She's a lovely girl and a great fuck, but i think people are getting a little bit carried away with her.

Maybe it's her youth but there are many other girls on her level that don't seem to generate the attention she's getting.

Personally I think it's because she's a blonde, teenage girl and who hasn't wanted to bang one of those?

bigone

She's a lovely girl and a great fuck, but i think people are getting a little bit carried away with her.

Maybe it's her youth but there are many other girls on her level that don't seem to generate the attention she's getting.

Personally I think it's because she's a blonde, teenage girl and who hasn't wanted to bang one of those?
mabe mate
but 80 pounds a hour mustt be very good value
for a cute blond teenager
bigone

Offline smiths

mabe mate
but 80 pounds a hour mustt be very good value
for a cute blond teenager
bigone

Absolutely, and one who offers a generally good service as shown by most of her positive reviews under both her WG names in the last couple of months or so. Praise the good and castigate the bad is always my logic.

And she is yet another WG who joins the list of those who for the moment anyway charge under £100 an hour and arent skanks.

Offline mh

The road is not bad, it's a busy London road. The flats look grim from the outside but aren't when you're inside (except the letterbox on the flat front door looked messed up). Even the lifts were clean and working fine.

Offline akauya

Interesting. Can we have the links for those girls you mention please? Thanks.  :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

I want to see her but with all the attention that she's getting it kind of puts me off - she must be running quite a conveyor belt.

Good luck to her, punters seem to be happy with their experience.

steve1111

Hi fellas seen her twice cant recall a working girl still french kissing me on the way out the door superb.

Offline lewishamguy

I want to see her but with all the attention that she's getting it kind of puts me off - she must be running quite a conveyor belt.

Agree and that's why I'm not in the queue ;)

Offline SamLP

Hi fellas seen her twice cant recall a working girl still french kissing me on the way out the door superb.

Yep, I've had girls kissing me at the door but with Nicole the door was open and I was ready to step out. Anyone looking out of the window  from the opposite building would have seen us  :D

Offline smiths

When i punt 121 i assume EVERY WG is running a conveyor belt system, i couldnt care less as long as i get a good service.

west8

Met Emily then Nicole this afternoon. Reviews to follow.

I need a lie down before I see Adele (again) tonight.

I'm fucked.

Offline bestbefore

When i punt 121 i assume EVERY WG is running a conveyor belt system, i couldnt care less as long as i get a good service.

The girls get a lot of no shows - one girl told me nearly half of punters don't turn up. So you can't blame them if they book one after the other, chances are they get breaks with the no-shows. But who cares if they give great service as Smiths says.

password02

Met Emily then Nicole this afternoon. Reviews to follow.

I need a lie down before I see Adele (again) tonight.

I'm fucked.

3 in 1 day Mr west8 - are you taking the piss - surprised you are still standing?

You need to slow down otherwise you will either have a heart attack or  burn out by the end of the week - 

Hope all went well and await to read the lengthy reviews on your 3 girl trick later tonight.

:hi:

west8