Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Baddevil4u  (Read 797 times)

1 review(s) for baddevil4u (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sir cumalot

Hi, new user here so apologies if I haven't quite grasped it. So in short, had been a while since I last punted and had an itch to scratch. Anyway, I went to see baddevil4u   External Link/Members Only She is the girl in the pictures so no bait and switch. But she did not look anywhere as good as she did in the pictures.  :thumbsdown: Decided to stay knowing what I was letting myself in for and asked about services.  She was very un-engaging. Said no to anal! :dash:
Got down to it, doesn't kiss. So fuck it, anyway, popped once. Had massage which was ok, and then round two. Sex was mechanical, but job done and she starts getting dressed. We are only 35 minutes in to the hour here. Hello!  I convinced her to give my legs a rubber as she said no more sex.  :dash:

So all in all. Not a good punt.

JamesHey

I can't tell if it's Photoshop or ridiculously heavy make up, but her photos make her look incredibly plastic.

nova painted floozie

I convinced her to give my legs a rubber as she said no more sex.  :dash:

Is this a technical term I'm unfamiliar with or did she actually put a condom over your lower limbs?

Offline SamLP

Has no AW feedback despite her profile being over a year old and has bb on her likes. Pics look photo shopped. Red flags all over the profile.