Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait & Switch Oldbury  (Read 1136 times)

Offline BustaNut

This is one to avoid guys. It's a bait and switch, the actual girl is plain, very skinny and has pretty bad acne. Also, 'Sergei' is also in the house - as I left and jumped into my car he was standing at the window. There are at least four profiles on AW but in reality it's just one girl.
In case anyone is unsure, it's waterworks drive, Oldbury.

Here's four profiles: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline Pauluk1

Offline BustaNut

Offline vision2014

went to this place a week ago saw (anemone) which I 90% sure was her has the hair was short extensions taken out and no make up on has it was pretty earlier Amazing how some girls look total different without it on 
Iam not conviced she is Spanish either has she did the grunting of more Romanian
Went in inside seem to have to wait in the hallway for some reason then went into the bedroom got undressed then because I was in a rush just asked for HJ which her face lite up and smiled gave good HJ seemed to slow down at times suppose to try and stretch my 15mins out but half way through I could hear voices outside bedroom door which put me off and creaking floor board so I knew someone was listening outside the door Anyway
Got the job done got dressed and went downstairs to find 3 men at the door talking on the door step I stopped looking worried and she came behind me and said "please come again for longer next time" of which the men looked at me and sort of took a step back creating a path for me to walk out so out and into the car when I turned the car round to come back passed she was sat on the door step with the 3 men of which the one man was kissing her