Sugar Babies

Author Topic: sexy.allessia Walthamstow  (Read 1454 times)

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only

sexy.allessia  in Walthamstow.

Nice flat close to Higham Hill Road, where she lives with another girl Isabella (who is a Great punt herself) (horney.isabella - cannot find her profile now)
Isabella now seems to be playing the role of Madam, as she speaks great English, has a witty sense of humour and is fun to be with (and great in the sack and is dirty as hell!)

sexy.allessia came out of the shower looking just like she does in the photographs, smelling great, and we got down to business in her room which was actually her bedroom and very nice.
Wow, did everything she says on her likes, she was passionate and fantastic! I came three times and there as absolultely no clock watching - Isabella knocked on the door after the hour had ran out - as we were both chilling on the bed, she feeding me haribos while playing with my (still half mast) knob, while I stroked her silky slim body.
She has lovely pert firm titties, firm arse,  a tight clean well groomed snatch which became soaking wet after a while with her juices, and she tastes lovely up and down - great kisser, and for those with a foot fetish she has cute feet she uses!
She prefers mish, but also 69 (her suggestion).

I didn't go for any CIM (I jizzed on her chest. feet and in the durex the three times) .

Overall, good clean, lovely smooth girl and pretty much wysiwyg - she doesn't speak English though, I spoke to her in Spanish (which she is fluent at)

This is her former profile:

password02

Thanks for the Positive review - here is her very picture from her old profile -

Seems decent VFM -  :hi:

Offline spellbackwards

Thanks for the review...£70ph can't go far wrong. 

password02

Thanks for the Positive review - here is her very picture from her old profile -

Seems decent VFM -  :hi:

On 2nd thoughts - External Link/Members Only - Maybe off my list - Not great photo!!!