Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sarra Sexy Girl Edmonton/Enfield  (Read 1187 times)

spiderwebber

sarra sexy girl

External Link/Members Only

I have been punting for a while but I have decided to post some reviews after some really bad experiences.

The first one here is of Sarra Sexy Girl, attractive looking olive skinned dusky Romanian.
Her profile includes "Likes" in many a category and to a novice looks good.
Its all scam bait though.

I arrived at the time stated, after booking just by calling her rather than through the site, her flat is about a 5 minute drive from Edmonton Green Station northwards and parking space is very difficult to find, luckily it was about 1.30am so I parked on a double yellow.

She sounds nice enough on the phone, and she opened the door with a nice smile and a sexy walk.
Dressed in tight leggings and top she looked ok, didn't make an effort with any make up or anything though, she seemed to be lounging.
Followed her upstairs watching her arse - by now as you may have realised I was thinking and acting purely with my dick.
She is the girl on the profile, but seems to have lost weight and looks a bit skankier.

Got into the room, which was clean and made the deal - paying for an hour and assuming her Likes weren't entirely extras (least I expected was some DFK and some oral if she had a nice minge, and some OWO).
She was pleasant enough, smiling, rubbing up close and asking me where I'm from etc.
The bed was sheet-less, so she made it with new sheets.
She wandered off for a minute asking me to get undressed.
I kept on my base layer and pants (as I tend to when starting off) and she came in, laying down, I was admiring her figure and then to cut a long story short, she said she doesn't kiss at all!
I then was slightly taken aback, but enquired as to why her profile said she does. She said, that she doesn't do OWO, CIM, Swallow or ANYTHING apart from Oral with, sex and Anal for £20 extra (I've no interest in Anal) and charges £20 extra for her pussy to be eaten!
We had a discussion about this and she made it plain that it was a NO al round, that her Likes have been placed there to attract punters and punters always discuss service on the phone before arriving and I'm the only one who hasn't.
I then stated that I will not stay an hour, and want to leave and demanded my money back or at least some of it, she declined and said No.
I then got up got dressed and walked out.

Upon further investigation I see that her reviews have been filtered and cannot be viewed, and she seems to be in a flat with at least 3 other similar girls with similar profiles.

Anyway, that was £90 down the drain but no surprise, I have made a few of these  mistakes with Romanians and one learns from one's mistakes - it is a punt after all, and a chance, and I suppose that's half of the attraction - so this is one to AVOID.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:22:04 pm by spiderwebber »

password02

Sorry that it was a shit punt - But why did you not check the UKP reviews first? As she has already 2 negatives posted here.

Yours is now the 3rd Negative and seeing WG at 1.30am?

fredpunter

And why see a girl with hidden feedback? But sorry you had a Shit punt.

spiderwebber

Sorry that it was a shit punt - But why did you not check the UKP reviews first? As she has already 2 negatives posted here.

Yours is now the 3rd Negative and seeing WG at 1.30am?

Ah, I should've done, I was in the area, and was thinking with my knob.
Any links to the other neg reviews?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:46:53 pm by spiderwebber »

password02

Ah, I should've done, I was in the area, and was thinking with my knob.
Any links to the other neg reviews?

Its under your review and it says - 3 review(s) found for sarra sexy girl linked to in above post

tonysoprano

This house is full of a bunch of thieving Romanian skanks who are all pulling the same routine.

There are numerous reviews about Sarra, Kasy, Ashanti and the other cunts from that house. I'm surprised they are still able to make any money, i'd have thought punters would have worked this operation out.

I had a similar experience to you there but I did manage to get my money back. Although i did tell them i'd send the police round which might have helped. Some fucking dodgy pimp hanging about downstairs got a bit worked up with me so i made a swift exit once i had my dough back lol.