Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson case is thrown out as his supporters say it is a "win"  (Read 6333 times)

Offline Jerboa

You are so tied up in defending this lowlife you are showing you haven't got a clue, they can set any bail conditions they like, ban you from whole towns/cities/counties, they can even tell you where you have to live or put you on curfew with a tag if necessary.

For someone like him it was far easier to ban him from anywhere withing the M25 than select certain areas.

I'm not arguing they don't have the powers to, but there should be a balanced approach, Tommy peacefully reporting from a demo is not a risk to the public. If your argument is that it's fair game for the state to abuse their powers, to people they deem enemy's of the state, then what is the difference to that and Nazi Germany?

Offline JontyR

That's not comparable, being barred from a pub or a football ground is one thing, being banned from entering the whole of the area inside the M25 for 6 months just because you peacefully turned up at a demo, is clearly a over reach and abuse of power, personal feelings about TR are of no relevance, as the judge ruled, you don't have to have a special licence to practice journalism.
So you like laws and rulings that concur with your viewpoitns.
You discount those that don't.

You say everything is peaceful but those lads can look after whatever was there.

Other people can't take liberties, but SY-L can legitimately get his own back.

You may not need a qualification or registration or license to be a journalist, but everyone who is qualified or employed or registered with the NUJ is. Saying you are a journalist to get access to areas is irresponsible - puts himself and others in danger - and absolutely comparable to Beardie Bernard using the Ladies.

Groups that may promote community cohesion and integration are classified as NGOs (And in a negative sense) and yet the vehicles used by SY-L are presumably fully auditted altruistic charitable concerns.

Honestly, I don't know if you have blind faith or your faith is making you blind. But your arguments are those that come straight from the Vicky Pollard school of debating.

Offline JontyR

I'm not arguing they don't have the powers to, but there should be a balanced approach, Tommy peacefully reporting from a demo is not a risk to the public. If your argument is that it's fair game for the state to abuse their powers, to people they deem enemy's of the state, then what is the difference to that and Nazi Germany?

Further proof of Godwin's Law.

Offline Jerboa

So you like laws and rulings that concur with your viewpoitns.
You discount those that don't.

You say everything is peaceful but those lads can look after whatever was there.

Other people can't take liberties, but SY-L can legitimately get his own back.

You may not need a qualification or registration or license to be a journalist, but everyone who is qualified or employed or registered with the NUJ is. Saying you are a journalist to get access to areas is irresponsible - puts himself and others in danger - and absolutely comparable to Beardie Bernard using the Ladies.

Groups that may promote community cohesion and integration are classified as NGOs (And in a negative sense) and yet the vehicles used by SY-L are presumably fully auditted altruistic charitable concerns.

Honestly, I don't know if you have blind faith or your faith is making you blind. But your arguments are those that come straight from the Vicky Pollard school of debating.

What part of my post did you struggle to understand? I argued that bail conditions should be fair and proportionate.
I repeat, the judge confirmed that you don't need a licence or special government approval to be a journalist in Britain, the NUJ is irrelevant, why would attending a demo as a journalist and remaining peaceful be a danger to anyone?

Offline Jerboa

Further proof of Godwin's Law.

No, I made my point clearly, doesn't matter what you or anyone else think of TR, he has the right to be peacefully in a public place, whether it upsets snowflakes or not. Targeting him and using the laws against him because the state dislikes him are clearly authoritarian and wrong. Slippery slope, when you cheer on the actions taken against him, what happens when it's you next?

Offline JontyR

Yeah but not but yeah but Tommy's like a journalism right he's got a notepad and everything and he goes to these things, not like everyhing but these things where they say he cant go because they are all against him, like I cannot believe you just said that, and yeah but like, and anyways this man who has like 18 followers on youtube said that there was going to be some things going down and Tommy should go, so he asked Sharon but the rozzers said Sharon couldn't go in the spar because she was caught stealing lambrini but she said she was given the lambrini by abdul in exchange for blowie but he fingered her too and I said thats got to be worth at least a kitkat chunky.
Anyway Tommy's a journalism and he wanted to go to this demo and anyway he needs loads of minders because journalisms get bombed and that like Kate Adie and he turns up stryin not to be seen and wearing camoflage and all his minders were covering their faces because they want to not be seen and also they want to pretend to be peaceful like the muslims on the demo. Anyway Tommy's a journalism and you don't need no badges or nuffin'

Offline Pat Phelan

TR is a plant. He’s on the Jew pay roll. He gave British nationalists very bad press with his pissed up football lads in the edl days when the nationalist scene in Great Britain was on the rise, it's now completely defunct thanks partly to him and his idiots. All you have left now is Farage - a genuine traditionalist conservative. And even he is unwilling to put himself forward as a candidate because he knows the British public are going to walk blindfolded into a further disastrous five years, this time under a Labour government leadership. This country is finished. We’re heading towards civil war and living in walled off enclaves and fortresses before the end of this century like our ancestors. That’s now what intellectual nationalists are predicting.

Online scutty brown

I see the idiots are coming out of the woodwork now

Pat Phelan - that's a bit OTT. Did you really mean what you said in those first two sentences?

Offline Pat Phelan

Pat Phelan - that's a bit OTT. Did you really mean what you said in those first two sentences?

Well you must have seen the footage of edl members wearing masks and being drunk. TR works for Rebel Media, owned by Ezra Levant, who last time I checked happens to be Jewish.

Offline JontyR

Well you must have seen the footage of edl members wearing masks and being drunk. TR works for Rebel Media, owned by Ezra Levant, who last time I checked happens to be Jewish.

How did you check? Or was there just a tip off?

Offline Pat Phelan

How did you check? Or was there just a tip off?

It’s a fact. I’ve been to three of his speeches. I was one of his subscribers.

Offline Jerboa

I made fair points, that you don't address, you have no counter points.  :rolleyes:

Offline JontyR

I made fair points, that you don't address, you have no counter points.  :rolleyes:
Your points are facile.

And saying them more than once doesn't make them any more true.

I fully anticipate the use of underlining, bold face and capital letters in your future posts.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Here you go I can't be arsed to look for any more though I'm sure there'll be loads.    External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

TR is a plant. He’s on the Jew pay roll. He gave British nationalists very bad press with his pissed up football lads in the edl days when the nationalist scene in Great Britain was on the rise, it's now completely defunct thanks partly to him and his idiots. All you have left now is Farage - a genuine traditionalist conservative. And even he is unwilling to put himself forward as a candidate because he knows the British public are going to walk blindfolded into a further disastrous five years, this time under a Labour government leadership. This country is finished. We’re heading towards civil war and living in walled off enclaves and fortresses before the end of this century like our ancestors. That’s now what intellectual nationalists are predicting.

It wasn't going to be female school teachers to go out on the streets, the EDL did what was needed at the time, Tommy left in 2013 after it had gone as far as could.
He wish he was on the Jewish payroll, I don't agree with him on Israel, that's his opinion.

Offline Jerboa

Your points are facile.

And saying them more than once doesn't make them any more true.

I fully anticipate the use of underlining, bold face and capital letters in your future posts.

I don't need to repeat them, but they were not facile, you having a counter opinion doesn't make them so.

Offline Jerboa

Here you go I can't be arsed to look for any more though I'm sure there'll be loads.    External Link/Members Only

2 months, so nobody grabbed off the street, put straight before a judge, not asked to plead, and sentenced to 13 months, and the judge put on reporting restrictions banning the report that TR had been sentenced.

Online akauya

Hey Jerboa, are you Stephen Yaxley-Lennon in disguise by any chance? It's OK, you can tell me, I won't tell anyone... promise.  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
2 months, so nobody grabbed off the street, put straight before a judge, not asked to plead, and sentenced to 13 months, and the judge put on reporting restrictions banning the report that TR had been sentenced.
I'm going to leave you to it you will defend him to the hilt so there's no point continuing, I think he has been proved to be a violent thug who has no respect for anything or anyone and nothing you can say will change that opinion.

It says a lot about those who continue to defend the indefensible.

BTW I think you should take a step back and accept that not everyone thinks the same as you and have their own opinions of him, you are coming across as obsessed with him the number of posts you've made.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 08:38:49 pm by daviemac »

Offline JontyR

No, I made my point clearly, doesn't matter what you or anyone else think of TR, he has the right to be peacefully in a public place, whether it upsets snowflakes or not. Targeting him and using the laws against him because the state dislikes him are clearly authoritarian and wrong. Slippery slope, when you cheer on the actions taken against him, what happens when it's you next?

So in searching for folks who have been jailed for contempt of court....there are plenty.... there came up the story where there was a "free Tommy Robinson" demo. After which there were 7 protesters who were jailed. The violent disorder caused injuries to 20 police officers.

The cost of policing this, and the subsequent investigation must have run into tens if not hundreds of thousands of pounds. Given the tactics of football hooligans in arranging actions across a wide area I think that banning SY-L from a clear, definable unconfused area is perfectly legitimate. To ban alongside individual postal codes or the like, given his propensity to push boundaries would be storing up a whole heap of further trouble.

As for if they come for him...what about when they come for others or you. Well I have campaigned and marched on issues where freedoms were trying to be curtailed, where laws had been broken by those that make them or where legistlation has been proposed or imposed which impacts on freedoms. But the difference is, SY-L has actively sought to remove those rights from others. And where was he then? What makes these causes the ones that he wants to "report" on?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I can't speak for him but I'm assuming he meant that he was being paid by Zionist lobby groups (I don't like the term Jew money).
And he was .
He was being paid as a Shillman fellow for the David Horowitz Freedom Center.(Where the fuck do they dream up these names?)
Same as Ben Shapiro.
Shillman funds illegal settlements on the West Bank, is a co-founder of Friends of the IDF and is intimately entwined with other Zionist hasbara outlets like PragerU and The Daily Wire.
The executives of these groups are riddled with Israeli intelligence operatives from Shin Bet and Unit 8200 of the IDF.I
I'm confused as well as to why he gets so much heat from our boys in blue as these people are usually covered for.
I'm guessing he has made it difficult for the Zionist PR machine to launder his image.

Offline Jerboa

I'm going to leave you to it you will defend him to the hilt so there's no point continuing, I think he has been proved to be a violent thug who has no respect for anything or anyone and nothing you can say will change that opinion.

It says a lot about those who continue to defend the indefensible.

BTW I think you should take a step back and accept that not everyone thinks the same as you and have their own opinions of him, you are coming across as obsessed with him the number of posts you've made.
My point being, yes people have been charged for contempt, but nobody has had the same treatment of TR. I'm not that interested in changing opinions, I'm giving my own.

Offline Jerboa

So in searching for folks who have been jailed for contempt of court....there are plenty.... there came up the story where there was a "free Tommy Robinson" demo. After which there were 7 protesters who were jailed. The violent disorder caused injuries to 20 police officers.

The cost of policing this, and the subsequent investigation must have run into tens if not hundreds of thousands of pounds. Given the tactics of football hooligans in arranging actions across a wide area I think that banning SY-L from a clear, definable unconfused area is perfectly legitimate. To ban alongside individual postal codes or the like, given his propensity to push boundaries would be storing up a whole heap of further trouble.

As for if they come for him...what about when they come for others or you. Well I have campaigned and marched on issues where freedoms were trying to be curtailed, where laws had been broken by those that make them or where legistlation has been proposed or imposed which impacts on freedoms. But the difference is, SY-L has actively sought to remove those rights from others. And where was he then? What makes these causes the ones that he wants to "report" on?

There is no difference, so you clearly don't believe in freedom for all, justice should be blind, that's why lady liberty outside the Old Bailey wears a blindfold.
What rights is TR looking to remove from others?

Offline JontyR

There is no difference, so you clearly don't believe in freedom for all, justice should be blind, that's why lady liberty outside the Old Bailey wears a blindfold.
I believe that with rights come responsibilities.

I think that we all have a responsibiiity to each other and that includes not wasting finances that are contributed to allocated towards stopping wastrels who are not, as far as I am aware, without all of their faculties or otherwise challenged from getting the shit kicked out of them because they don't know how to behave.

If he wants to protest then fine, like every other protest you liase with the authorities to see that it is safe as possible and doesn't cause undue and disproportionate impact on law abiding citizens.

If I was organising a protest and the plod said..."its a bit busy this week. Can you arrange for the week after?" I'd do my best to comply, because I am a law abiding citizen, in a society of laws and I seek to act in a way which support society as a whole.  I wouldn't go around seeking confrontation, justifying it by working as a "citizen journalist" (you can argue that both words are wrong), insisting on being in the same place, at the same time.

It strikes me he is doing it not for any greater good, but for attention. I am increasingly convinced you are motivated likewise. 

What rights is TR looking to remove from others?
I normally answer every question put to me, but on this occasion I will ask you to undertake your own research. Because frankly I don't see the point if you aren't going to read it.

Offline Jerboa

I believe that with rights come responsibilities.

I think that we all have a responsibiiity to each other and that includes not wasting finances that are contributed to allocated towards stopping wastrels who are not, as far as I am aware, without all of their faculties or otherwise challenged from getting the shit kicked out of them because they don't know how to behave.

If he wants to protest then fine, like every other protest you liase with the authorities to see that it is safe as possible and doesn't cause undue and disproportionate impact on law abiding citizens. He was at the demo against anti semitism as a journalist, so wasn't there to protest, however he supports the demo. He has liased with the police since day 1 of the EDL, Tommy has held several protests marches in Telford ending with premièring his latest episodes of Rape of Britain, with next to no trouble or violence.

If I was organising a protest and the plod said..."its a bit busy this week. Can you arrange for the week after?" I'd do my best to comply, because I am a law abiding citizen, in a society of laws and I seek to act in a way which support society as a whole.  I wouldn't go around seeking confrontation, justifying it by working as a "citizen journalist" (you can argue that both words are wrong), insisting on being in the same place, at the same time.

It strikes me he is doing it not for any greater good, but for attention. I am increasingly convinced you are motivated likewise. 
 I normally answer every question put to me, but on this occasion I will ask you to undertake your own research. Because frankly I don't see the point if you aren't going to read it.

Ok you won't answer the last question because you can't give one, imagining what TR might believe or might think is not fact.

Offline Bangman

I have not seen this video, so I can't say it's real, the sun newspaper, wow must be true then?

So you won't reply to me, because you have no argument? Well that is a weak way out isn't it?
:D :lol: :D :lol: Ah man, this guy :D :lol:
I did predict this would be Jerboas response in my last post. He will either change narrative or have a conspiracy theory that its a lie.
Jerboa challenged me to show him the video where TR admits he lied about the Syrian boy. TR posted this video on his Facebook which is deleted, which I've seen when he posted it and I, and many of my friends, colleagues commented on, at the time.
Jerboa challenged me about this video, I actually waste my time and googled, sent a link. One link out of the many, The sun website and now Jerboa....doesn't beleive the video. Where on the video TR is talking and admitting he Lied  :D :lol: :D :lol:

Ok jerboa the video of Tommy talking is a fake, probably a.i. video made by Scooby doo writers with a look alike or wearing a TR mask because hero Tommy never lies and all the court cases are all lie  the judges are liars, the jury are liars, the lawyers are liars and the police are all liars and 1 + 1 = 11.. :D :lol:v :dance:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 09:16:31 am by Bangman »

Offline David1970

To start with that headline is wrong, TR is not far right. Dearden was going to publish a hit piece helped by corrupt NGO Hope not Hate, using his former employee Caolan Robertson, Caolan has been a proven liar and to have stolen and embezzled funds of Tommy when he was thrown in jail at the Leeds court. Tommy was making the point to her, that he could make up BS allegations himself, but it doesn't make it right. He filmed himself outside her apartment building on the intercom, he wasn't aggressive or threatening, one visit does not make it a stalking, typical use of the law against TR.

I wonder if any of what you claim is even remotely true why he did not use it in his trial and get off, or is it as I now believe you are a conspiracy fan boy of the criminal thug Yaxley-Lennon.
The truth is journalists reports that claims have been made that criminal Yaxley-Lennon has been embezzling money. Yaxley-Lennon
gets a private detective to find her , then turns up at her house and threatens her, to shut her up. It went to court and he was found guilty.

Offline David1970

Give me a name of anyone who has been found guilty of contempt of court, and was sentenced in 2 hours to  13 months?
Remember the Millie Dowler contempt of court cases? where the Mirror and Mail caused jurors to be discharged, they got £10k fines, who went to prison for that? Answer nobody.

It took me less than 1 minute to find other people going to prison for contempt of court, I have just attached the first 3.

This just shows how delusional you really are in your devotion to the criminal Yaxley-Lennon.

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
:D :lol: :D :lol: Ah man, this guy :D :lol:
I did predict this would be Jerboas response in my last post. He will either change narrative or have a conspiracy theory that its a lie.
Jerboa challenged me to show him the video where TR admits he lied about the Syrian boy. TR posted this video on his Facebook which is deleted, which I've seen when he posted it and I, and many of my friends, colleagues commented on, at the time.
Jerboa challenged me about this video, I actually waste my time and googled, sent a link. One link out of the many, The sun website and now Jerboa....doesn't beleive the video. Where on the video TR is talking and admitting he Lied  :D :lol: :D :lol:

Ok jerboa the video of Tommy talking is a fake, probably a.i. video made by Scooby doo writers with a look alike or wearing a TR mask because hero Tommy never lies and all the court cases are all lie  the judges are liars, the jury are liars, the lawyers are liars and the police are all liars and 1 + 1 = 11.. :D :lol:v :dance:
That's his style, show him evidence of something he doesn't agree with it's either made up lies or not the same so doesn't count, people being jailed for contempt of court being one example.

Just shows his mentality naming himself Tommy Robinson after a renowned Luton Town football hooligan. I've watched the video of him in Portugal a few times but I can't see any sign of his wife, just a bloke walking away getting sucker punched by TR.

58 posts on the last 3 pages by Jerboa defending him and he isn't obsessed with him.  :wacko:   

Offline RadioKid

It took me less than 1 minute to find other people going to prison for contempt of court, I have just attached the first 3.

This just shows how delusional you really are in your devotion to the criminal Yaxley-Lennon.

Are you going yo respond @Jerboa?

Offline Bigwilts

Tommy does not work for Rebel Media, he worked for them for a while (which is standard for Tommy jumping from one thing to another - why generate funds for Ezra when he can generate for himself)
Tommy was the European branch of Rebel Media, there is a clue as to when a piece was for Rebel Media as it bore the logo

Tommy currently claims to work for Urban Scoop, which has so far been headed by two parent companies with the first having gone into liquidation (but was still fundraising in the closed down name at the time of the breakfast protest)

Offline Bigwilts

My point being, yes people have been charged for contempt, but nobody has had the same treatment of TR. I'm not that interested in changing opinions, I'm giving my own.
Tommy’s contempt of court has been dealt with just as with anyone else
But Tommy constantly reoffends and the punishment escalates

It’s Tommy’s method, he agitates generating the situations, if he is ignored he escalates, when he is cautioned he escalates, when he is arrested he tells you he is being oppressed, when he is imprisoned he tells you that it is full of Muslim gangs out to kill him.  Which is a bit odd as he goes to prison for protesting that Muslims never go to prison

Offline ulstersubbie

58 posts on the last 3 pages by Jerboa defending him and he isn't obsessed with him.  :wacko:

What's more amazing is the fact that this thread has now taken up 9 pages, bet ya even Tommy would be surprised if he knew.

Offline Pat Phelan

I actually saw him once in a car being rammed off the road by young Muslim lads. I pulled up at a junction and the car was in the left lane as I approached I noticed the back window was smashed in. I parked up parallel in the right lane as I was turning right but the light was on red, I looked over to my left and it was Tommy Robinson sat there at the wheel. Then a few hours later he posted the incident on his rebel YouTube channel.

Offline David1970

I actually saw him once in a car being rammed off the road by young Muslim lads. I pulled up at a junction and the car was in the left lane as I approached I noticed the back window was smashed in. I parked up parallel in the right lane as I was turning right but the light was on red, I looked over to my left and it was Tommy Robinson sat there at the wheel. Then a few hours later he posted the incident on his rebel YouTube channel.

How did you know the “ young lads” religion?

Are you al follower of the criminal Yaxley-Lennons you tube channel?

Offline Pat Phelan

Are you al follower of the criminal Yaxley-Lennons you tube channel?

I found the clip. It’s straight from the horses mouth.

Offline David1970

I found the clip. It’s straight from the horses mouth.

You answered one question that you follow the criminal Yaxley-Lennon

You did not answer the other question how do you know the “young lads”  religion?

Offline Pat Phelan

You answered one question that you follow the criminal Yaxley-Lennon

You did not answer the other question how do you know the “young lads”  religion?

If you watch the clip he stated quite clearly that Muslims were attacking.

Offline David1970

If you watch the clip he stated quite clearly that Muslims were attacking.

So we are to believe what the criminal Yaxley-Lennon says :lol:

I saw no evidence on the video that anyone in it was of any particular religion.

Offline Pat Phelan

So we are to believe what the criminal Yaxley-Lennon says :lol:

I saw no evidence on the video that anyone in it was of any particular religion.

TR in the clip claimed they were Muslims. I’ll take his word for it.

Offline RedKettle

Does it matter?  If they were doing something wrong (I have not watched the clip) then does it matter what colour or religion they are?  Or are you saying someone who is white or christian never does anything wrong? Was I mistaken that the bloke who head butted me (unprovoked) in a pub was white because white people never commit crimes?   Or do you believe he was a white muslim because he attacked me, a white person, in a pub.

Offline Pat Phelan

Does it matter?  If they were doing something wrong (I have not watched the clip) then does it matter what colour or religion they are?  Or are you saying someone who is white or christian never does anything wrong? Was I mistaken that the bloke who head butted me (unprovoked) in a pub was white because white people never commit crimes?   Or do you believe he was a white muslim because he attacked me, a white person, in a pub.

Islam is not a race. There are white converts. Therefore, race is not the problem if a white Muslim assaulted you. It’s just simply common assault or possibly abh depending on the severity of the assault.

Offline David1970

You take the word of a serial criminal, more fool you :hi:

Offline RedKettle

Islam is not a race. There are white converts. Therefore, race is not the problem if a white Muslim assaulted you. It’s just simply common assault or possibly abh depending on the severity of the assault.

Did I say anything about race?  I was trying to understand why it was relevant to you whether the lads were muslim or not?

Offline Pat Phelan

Did I say anything about race?  I was trying to understand why it was relevant to you whether the lads were muslim or not?

You mentioned colour which ties in with race. There is a common denominator when it comes to grooming gangs and Muslim men in towns like Rochdale.

Online scutty brown

I found the clip. It’s straight from the horses mouth arse.

corrected it for you

Offline Bigwilts

You mentioned colour which ties in with race. There is a common denominator when it comes to grooming gangs and Muslim men in towns like Rochdale.
Or the majority of group based sex offenders are white.  But that doesn’t matter when you have an agenda to push

Offline Pat Phelan

Or the majority of group based sex offenders are white.  But that doesn’t matter when you have an agenda to push

That’s only because the overwhelming majority of Britain is still white. But rape gangs are disproportionately Muslim.

Offline RedKettle

That’s only because the overwhelming majority of Britain is still white. But rape gangs are disproportionately Muslim.

That is not what the evidence says but don’t worry about that, Tommy and his fans never let facts stop a good attention grabbing theory.

Offline Bangman

That's his style, show him evidence of something he doesn't agree with it's either made up lies or not the ...
You don't know how much I'm laughing Davie, reading his obsessive nonsense.  Jerboa's been debunked so many times Yet in his head, he probably thinks his winning the debate with his childish opinions.
I've met A LOT of delusional people over the years,
I've met guys who believe man never landed on the moon, the titanic ship never sunk, I've debated people who were arguing with me that covid was started by world leaders (Trump, Putin, Boris) and that Bill gates is tracking us all with the vaccinations.
I've seen obsessed deluded people in America support serial killers like Dahmer, Bundy, Charles Manson (his large followers) and then you got Jerboa who supports criminal Tommy R.

No matter how many times you show them facts, they will stay deluded, this explains why that thug has a following and why/how our Police have to deal with violent deluded thugs who talk nonsense.
I think it's best to let Jerboa talk to himself, at least the other pro TR Punters are having a debate and not denying the facts, remaining quiet and hopefully learning and accepting.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 08:11:07 am by Bangman »