Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East England a punting desert?  (Read 8071 times)

Offline Wilson85

I've had two punts in this region, one was poor with External Link/Members Only and the other was the best punt I've had with Maggie21.

There are hardly any posts in this section, as well as a noticable difference in review hits for the same prossie when shes reviewed else where.

Which makes me think that the East of England area is a bit of a desert.

Aside from Issa-girl in Colchester, and touring pros from outside the area (Maggie21 and Linzi Mae for example), it doesn't look like there are any good quality incall indies or decent parlours in the region.

Which is a shame as the demand is there. Perhaps the increasing rents in London will encourage some prossies to move to the outskirts of London and beyond. As an aside it is good to see that LMP have started up in other major UK cities.

I'm glad I've moved to a place where it's still possible to get into London in less than two hours by walking, train; car; as thats where the punting action is. And not having cash to burn means punting with known good prossies to hedge against bad service, otherwise I'd be TOFTT locally.

Still it could be worse, could punt in rural East Midlands.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not tried these ones.

The happy one

I've had two punts in this region, one was poor with External Link/Members Only and the other was the best punt I've had with Maggie21.

There are hardly any posts in this section, as well as a noticable difference in review hits for the same prossie when shes reviewed else where.

Aside from Issa-girl in Colchester, and touring pros from outside the area (Maggie21 and Linzi Mae for example), it doesn't look like there are any good quality incall indies or decent parlours in the region.

Which is a shame as the demand is there. Perhaps the increasing rents in London will encourage some prossies to move to the outskirts of London and beyond. As an aside it is good to see that LMP have started up in other major UK cities.

I'm glad I've moved to a place where it's still possible to get into London in less than two hours by walking, train; car; as thats where the punting action is. And not having cash to burn means punting with known good prossies to hedge against bad service, otherwise I'd be TOFTT locally.

Not tried these ones.

Hey

Well how far are you willing to travel is the question

And what are from

Just Fussy

Yup ..I agree.

I arrived here lately, and love the area. but the standard of punting is chronic...

There is one young lady that ticks all my boxes .....

BUT.... inconsistency's in her profile..(says from Spain, but then in her details at foot of profile, says Romanian)
plus the fact too many reviews from same guy...too suspicious for me to take a chance ...

I too am looking to travel to London where I think there is much more choice and value.

I put a reverse booking on A/W, but I am sure all the replies have never read what I put there ..... OH Well   :(

Offline Wilson85

I'm based in South Essex. I don't want to be more specific. :rolleyes:
Part of the reason Maggie21 was good is the fact that she was less than 10/20 mins drive away, normally when punting in London it's a four hour round trip at the most, which can be tedious.

I have played around with Google Maps and I think 30 miles/1hour is about right for traveling. This would include an area from Harlow to Chelmsford down to the River Thames, I don't go south of the river if I can help it.

East London is less than an hour down the A13 depending on the time of day, but then parking becomes an issue.

Colchester is an hours drive/ 40miles away. I haven't considered trying any prossies here because a 2 hour round trip is abit much for an hours playtime in my mind, plus I'd have to find parking.
Having said that it  takes the best part of two hours taking the train into London.

Jessica Hot69 looks really good. The repeat feedback looks legit to me. I reversed searched one of her pics and nothing else came up so as I said before it's a case of can you afford to potentially lose £100 and TOFTT?
I'll punt in London for now (except when Maggie21 visits M25/A12), as there are 5 prossies I want to see, then theres LMP as well.

So many prossies, so few punting tokens. Bah!

vt

It is a desert compared to London, but then London has 8.4m population and plenty of places for prossies to be anonymous.

The info on here is a lot better than anywhere else, guys reporting on girls in Cambridge, Peterborough, Norwich, Ipswich, Colchester, etc quite a bit of info and a few good indie providers it seems...on Pnet I thought I might be the only punter in the East of England!!   :D

I've punted once locally with a touring girl, but as I'm in striking distance of MK and London, I tend to make a day of it and get my kicks there, at least LMP feels like an event worth travelling to.

Offline madeinwales56

Not tried these ones.

Well Sherlock, thank you for the incisive observations. If ever you come to Norwich be sure to bring a good book.

Offline CBPaul

I can only speak for the Cambridge area and the odd trip to London.

Of course London has a far greater selection than Cambridge and anyone moving out of London is going to realise that pretty quickly.

Cambridge isn't as good as it was a few years back and we do have a big proportion of Romanian profiles but sift through them and there are still decent prossies to be had. The problem comes with making arrangements as quite a few don't work all of the time and us punters are left second guessing.

On the odd trip to London I've been like a kid in a sweet shop, not used to having so much choice. 

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Likewise CB Paul, a very few Romainian girls although some very good looking and firm bodied ones now and then, but they never get that involved i.e. DFK and fingering and such.

One very good one Alyxxx has now sodded of to Oxford and has now cleared off on holiday. Otherwise its simply London. Loads of choice but hours away and 30 quid for  the train to add to the bill;-(..

Offline monstar

The profile photos are definitely her as I saw the verification photo while it was still on show - no idea if that will be the girl you see or what her services are like though, sorry.

And don't forget Anya: External Link/Members Only

I also take the train trip to London, plenty of options but like you say, the added time and cost isn't ideal.

Offline CBPaul

Likewise CB Paul, a very few Romainian girls although some very good looking and firm bodied ones now and then, but they never get that involved i.e. DFK and fingering and such.

One very good one Alyxxx has now sodded of to Oxford and has now cleared off on holiday. Otherwise its simply London. Loads of choice but hours away and 30 quid for  the train to add to the bill;-(..

I've ventured to North London a few times, at least I can drive and park the car safely as opposed to central London. It's the extra time though - a 2 hour excursion to Cambridge against a half day trip out, not always possible.

I agree, there are one or two decent Romanians about, never got to see Alyxxx because I had imposed a no Romanian rule on myself. The pictures are generally very attractive but if you get to see the girl in the pictures you can rest assured it's covered oral and unresponsive sex only. No kissing, no touching, no anal. If you want to bang a youngish prossie with a good body then OK but I wouldn't book more than 30 mins. 

I've tried that and it doesn't work for me, hence no more Romanians as my time and funds are not limitless.

Offline Natwest

I noticed a new profile had popped up in the Cambridge area which looked very promising. We exchanged emails all very efficiently over a couple of days. Agreed a time and she said she would ring me with the number of the apartment at the designated time. Got there in plenty of time and guess what? No phone call. Gave it 15 minutes and decided I really cannot be bothered with this anymore, got in the car and left. Emailed when I got back to the office to ask what had gone wrong - all very polite. Email read but did not receive a reply. I am now £160 (1 hour + anal) better off.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Every time this happens I wonder why I don't just treat myself to Little Honey Jessica once a month.

Scratches the itch and she does everything before, during and after as good as you could ask. Everything else round here is either Romanian or doesn't happen.

dezzatheblue2

English adley used to be under a different name not sure what maybe Clair, part of a group.

essexmat

A few new profiles have popped up in Colchester (on AW) but I am not going to TOFTT - I normally only go for ones that have been reviewed or I know from experience. Had one bad experience of B&S in Colchester a couple of years back so careful now who I chose. For the record, I walked but was definately watched as a few doors away a coulple of Sergei's were looking menacingly at me. Luckily I was quick on my toes and made a quick getaway

Offline Rock123

Cambridge certainly is. Although you do get good reliable women touring the area every month, so there is some opportunity.

I tend to stay clear of the romanians.

The happy one

There are a couple that are worth meeting with. Only trouble I have is I find they can be very hard to arrange a meeting with

johnbuoy

There are a couple that are worth meeting with. Only trouble I have is I find they can be very hard to arrange a meeting with

Link Please

The happy one

Link Please

The girls I would return to again and again are out of the area that you wish to punt in

dezzatheblue2

The girls I would return to again and again are out of the area that you wish to punt in

You can still supply a link.

The happy one

You can still supply a link.

Hi

Yes i know I could. I choose not to at the moment

Sorry

dezzatheblue2

Hi

Sorry

Why not, I thought that was the idea of this forum

johnbuoy

Hi

Sorry

Posted by you on  Help a sad fu@king pussy to to man up. Thread

"There is no point in posting about a girl on here if your not going to put a link up

Waste of time really"

The happy one

Posted by you on  Help a sad fu@king pussy to to man up. Thread

"There is no point in posting about a girl on here if your not going to put a link up

Waste of time really"

Hi

And I stand by that that

But as I have not posted about a girl not quite the same

The happy one

Why not, I thought that was the idea of this forum

Hi

Sorry if that is the idea of this forum I notice that you have no reviews done yet

I choose when I post a review or a link

There are so few I wish to make sure that I am happy doing so

But if you do really want to know then have a look at my reviews

There are a couple there

sublime1981

Stunning Brit Megan in Cambridge is a fucking dream. I've got a thing for Kat too, though she doesn't do anal. Great watersports though. 

Offline socks

Stunning Brit Megan in Cambridge is a fucking dream. I've got a thing for Kat too, though she doesn't do anal. Great watersports though.
Any chance of a link to your profile?

Offline madeinwales56

Ha ha. You are funny Socks - and very shrewd me thinks. We shall see ...

Offline socks

Ha ha. You are funny Socks - and very shrewd me thinks. We shall see ...
Here's hoping the link is sublime. That's subtlety too ;)

vt

Here's hoping the link is sublime. That's subtlety too ;)

Subliminal subtlety...fools me every time!!  ;)

sublime1981

Am I missing something,  or just really dumb. Why do you want a link to my profile???

Offline eyeseebee

Am I missing something,  or just really dumb. Why do you want a link to my profile???
Because we'd like to see your photos and how much you charge.

sublime1981

Because we'd like to see your photos and how much you charge.

I can link you to Meg's and Kat's profiles if you like. Don't think you'd be very interested in mine though as I don't offer services.

vt

I can link you to Meg's and Kat's profiles if you like. Don't think you'd be very interested in mine though as I don't offer services.

Let me explain...quite a number of new posters on here turn out to be prossies touting themselves...your first post rang alarm bells with a few of us.

If you are a genuine punter, please carry on posting your experiences/sugggestions/reviews. If you aren't, be sure you will be found out.

sublime1981

Let me explain...quite a number of new posters on here turn out to be prossies touting themselves...your first post rang alarm bells with a few of us.

If you are a genuine punter, please carry on posting your experiences/sugggestions/reviews. If you aren't, be sure you will be found out.

Yeah, sorry all. The penny dropped after my last post. I can assure you though that I am a genuine punter and I'm certainly not a troll/pimp/someone offering services.

Thanks for confirming though  :)

Offline Wilson85

I noticed a 'sublime1981' on AW. They had left feedback as a service user.

I know the profile on AW. I won't post due to discretion. My apologies. Mountain/molehill etc.

Has anyone punted these two prossies?

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

They work in different areas, but their photos have been taken at the same location. I'd be interested in Beatrice. She has been reviewed by a punter who has left good feedback for known decent prossies eg Maggie21.

I may well TOFTT.

EDIT: just seen the review for Robertta. Beatrice really will be a punt!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 06:42:38 pm by Wilson85 »

essex69badboy

Went to see littlemissnaughty for duo day yesterday. She may not be much of a kisser but boy can she suck for England. She can take a head full of spunk and then some and drinks every drop. Never met a girl like it and then I realised, this is Vicky from the old walk in days from Top hats and Tails where she was the star performer. She went independent in Norwich over 10 years ago. Have not seen her since, until now. She didn't recognise me, I suppose we both look older, but it was certainly her. Great to have her lips round my dick again. Her partner Hannah I hadn't punted with before but she was young, pretty and enthusiastic too. A good time had by all.

Offline Wilson85

Thanks for the feedback. She looks good, is her age of 28 accurate then?

I've managed to find a brothel that only has visiting foreign wgs from latin countries. It's still pot luck as to service, but I've managed to have some of my best punts there.

Being a fluffy cunt I'm seriously thinking about learning Spanish.

desperatedanielC69

I am to much of a gent to comment on the kissing but also saw littlemissnaughty007 on Friday with her duo friend Hannah and boy can she drink that spunk. She cant get enough of it it seems. what a way to break my 3some virginity!

OldAdmin

I am to much of a gent to comment on the kissing but also saw littlemissnaughty007 on Friday with her duo friend Hannah and boy can she drink that spunk. She cant get enough of it it seems. what a way to break my 3some virginity!

essex69badboy
desperatedanielC69

Great effort to hide your touting and not raise suspicions with two similiar usernames  :rolleyes:

willmo1

:thumbsup:
essex69badboy
desperatedanielC69

Great effort to hide your touting and not raise suspicions with two similiar usernames  :rolleyes:

Nice to know Sherlock Holmes is a ukp member.  :thumbsup:

Nice one thanks

Offline itk

Not sure where the thread is that had details on Zara White,  but she's back with a new alias. Fantastic body but awful attitude.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline socks

Not sure where the thread is that had details on Zara White,  but she's back with a new alias. Fantastic body but awful attitude.
well found. I had noticed Zara White profile had gone.

Offline mork

God, she looks fit. Ps. Found the thread here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53261.0

On my hotlist, even if it is a poor(ish) service - I'm still gonna get my rocks off.

vt

I almost got excited when I saw those pics, but thought I recognised her from somewhere...thanks for making the connection!  :hi:

mark100max

whats wrog with her attuide ?

do you get the full hour with, or cum and out the door ?

Offline itk

When I saw her it was OWO, although I see it's covered oral nowadays. She comes across as she thinks she's better than you being a dirty pervert paying for sex. Spoke very little, one word answers and spent the time between pops lying on the bed filing her nails, making no effort in conversation.
It felt like she really found it disgusting what we were up to, strange for tart opening her legs for £80.
As for time allowed I left after 45-50 minutes as I didn't like the atmosphere.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:59:17 pm by itk »

mark100max

so its down to the punter just to weigh up the pros and cons on miss white

if you want a hooker whats not interested or to fuck one of the fittest hookers on aw for 80 quid.

guess it will tempt a few

im just on give it a miss side

Offline socks

so its down to the punter just to weigh up the pros and cons on miss white

if you want a hooker whats not interested or to fuck one of the fittest hookers on aw for 80 quid.

guess it will tempt a few

im just on give it a miss side
For years on her old profile it was massage with HR only for half hour sessions. To fuck her you had to have hour bookings minimum and that was often not available according to her narrative. £130 is a lot to spend on a lifeless fuck with a girl many have found to be as far up her own arse as ZW

The happy one

I think the photos in her gallery are two different girls anyway

The first is a brunett and fit

The last is her

I think

hhhh1234

I think the photos in her gallery are two different girls anyway

The first is a brunett and fit

The last is her

I think

I saw her once just for HR (before she was doing full service) and I'm pretty sure they are all her. I can only echo what has been said on her previously - stunning but service isn't great.

Offline JR

Sorry posted in wrong thread
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:10:33 pm by JR »