Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ELLA THAI - Canary Wharf  (Read 442 times)

14 review(s) for KHLOE THAI (6 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ddddrrrrrr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 minutes

Logistics
I came across Ella's profile and liked the look of her. Then I checked on here and saw a couple of recent scathing reviews. Curiosity won out, and I made a booking. I usually book an hour but went for 30 minutes due to the negative reviews.

Easy to book via text. The location was sent over straight away, and then the entry details when I was nearby.

She's now moved, but it was a converted building near Heron Quays. There were two buildings with similar names on the road, and I accidentally went to the wrong one at first. I imagine they've had a few people doing that.

The actual flat was nice enough. Shower, large bed, dim lighting. I did have to climb some stairs. The area felt pretty safe.

Looks
So, it's the girl in the pictures, but larger, more tanned, and with acne scarring. I was somewhat disappointed, but this is to be expected with almost every working girl. I still found her cute enough. She had some nice, natural-seeming tits. Not much of an arse. Mid 20s. Thai. She can speak a little bit of English. Although, as mentioned in other reviews, she doesn't say much. She is quite standoffish and makes little effort to help you feel at ease. She was wearing a black slip dress. Hygiene seemed fine.

Services
I took a shower, then sat on the bed with Ella. We started off with some DFK. This was nice. Nothing wild, but full use of tongues and everything. I was pleasantly surprised based off of the previous reviews. I started squeezing her tits, so she took her dress off. We kissed some more before she moved down for some OWO. This was also delivered pretty well. No teeth. Quite varied. She took me to the back of her throat a few times.

However, it wasn't long before she asked if I was ready for a condom. I'm usually pretty passive and happy for girls to do their routine. But I could see I'd have to direct things if I didn't want to get rushed. So I asked her to suck me off some more. Which she did. I then asked to finger her. Which, surprisingly, she agreed to. So I did that while we DFK some more. Then while I sucked on her nipples. She made absolutely no effort to pretend she was enjoying any of this. And just lay there like a statue.

I asked for a condom. Ella put a bit of lube over it, and we started with doggy. She pretended to enjoy the sex a little more. She was pretty tight. We then switched to missionary. I contemplated the extra £20 to cum on her face but decided eventually to just cum in the bag.

I had a shower. When I returned, Ella was glued to her phone. I got dressed in silence, and she walked me out.

Summary
It wasn't terrible. Ella did everything I asked, and relatively well. But she comes across as so unenthusiastic. I'm glad I only went for 30 minutes, as trying to chat while waiting for round two would have been painful. If she was more personable, she could be a decent punt. I won't be back.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ddddrrrrrr

Seems that while I was writing this she's renamed to SEXY EMILY THAI and reduced her prices a little. External Link/Members Only

Offline sambrown7843

Seems that while I was writing this she's renamed to SEXY EMILY THAI and reduced her prices a little. External Link/Members Only

Third time she’s changed her name in not very long. May be coincidence but each one following a bad review I think