Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle at Diplomat  (Read 984 times)

annonymousman

I went to Diplomats in sheffield after a while. i walked in was greeted and offered a snack. There were 4 girls all eastern european which suprised me. anyway i liked michelle she is good looking with good set of tits she is in her early 20's and has red hair. she was giving me the eyes which made me go for her.

so she took me into the room where we did the paperwork. started talking and I was surprised she could speak so well English. she undressed and she has great tits. so she told me to lay down and put the rubber on me. she sucked my cock it was ok then i decided i wanted to taste her pussy so she started saying you can lick my clit but not inside. after that   we decided that it was time for some fun. so first we started in missionary she had a tight pussy. after few minutes i told her to ride and my god can she ride it was amazing. i then decided i wanted to go doggy as she had a nice ass and she took a pounding and finally i came in the doggy position.

positives is that i only paid £30 for 15 mins i have had much worser sessions with people who charge alot more.