Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21 – Setting the Gold Standard for customer service  (Read 4823 times)

west8

External Link/Members Only

I had the pleasure of meeting Maggie yesterday at her swish studio apartment just a stone’s throw from the Premier Inn London Kensington on Knaresborough Place, SW5.

It seems I was extremely fortunate to have caught Maggie with little notice on her first day (of a 5-day whistle-stop tour) in London. Comms were lightning fast and we agreed a mutually convenient time which worked out perfectly on such a wet and rainy afternoon.

The Good:

Everything. Maggie kindly asked me by SMS if I had any requests and having seen her eye-popping nurses uniform on her AW profile, I could hardly resist.

Her temporary studio apartment was about as perfect as one could wish for – it was discreet, private and exceedingly comfortable. The en suite ‘wet room’ was of 5 Star quality.

When Maggie opened the door I was pleasantly surprised to see that she is tall, slim and very good looking. In her stripper heels, she was almost my equal at 6’2. Perfect. Her ample bosom was barely contained by the zipper on her nurses uniform and I couldn’t help but smile knowingly. Maggie had no makeup – and nor she did need it. She has a glowing, healthy complexion and I was delighted with the way she looked.

In addition to her wonderful ‘role play’ as my private nurse, service provision was ‘full-on’ and heartily delivered – with a most unexpected surprise.

Maggie decided she needed to avail herself of a protein-rich facial cleanser and needed no prompting from me - a Nagasakian explosion followed and when she glanced smilingly up after the event, I couldn’t help but burst out laughing. She was absolutely drenched and smiled like the proverbial Cheshire Cat that she truly is.

It was an epic ending which makes me chuckle even as I write this.

The Bad: N/A

The Ugly: N/A

Final words

What struck me most about Maggie was her sheer, unadulterated enthusiasm and total focus on her ‘customer’. Rarely have I experienced a girl who makes one feel so at ease, so relaxed – and so aroused. This really set a new Gold standard for me which other girls rarely manage to achieve.

I have no doubt that Maggie enjoys her work and a visit to her is recommended without hesitation. She is simply wonderful.

In my opinion, Maggie herself is a 9/10
Her service was truly flawless in every respect - 10/10
Overall score - 9.5/10

Offline akauya

What struck me most about Maggie was her sheer, unadulterated enthusiasm and total focus on her ‘customer’.

That's spot on about Maggie; although I have a one visit only policy I've been thinking of seeing Maggie again.

Good review, thanks.

:hi:

Offline hendrix

Has she only recently changed from "Men only" to "Women, couples etc"... Because you know what I'm going to do if so :D

Offline PumpAction

Has she only recently changed from "Men only" to "Women, couples etc"... Because you know what I'm going to do if so :D

Get a sex change? Bring the missus along?

Offline akauya

Oh, I'd better go and see her again quick, before you go and ruin her arse :)

Offline hendrix

Get a sex change? Bring the missus along?

:D an epic anal duo awaits!

Tom5334

Here's a question for anyone who has seen both Maggie21 and Platinum Cindy........which girl gives the best all round customer service?

I've seen Maggie a few times and concur about her looking after a punters needs, I've yet to see Cindy, hoping to put that right soon enough though.

Tom5334

Go on then Hendrix, Maggie and who? KDD? What a show that would be, if you need a wingman  ;)

west8

I've yet to see Cindy, hoping to put that right soon enough though.

Same here. Both girls seem to have a legion of admirers .. I bet they'd make an epic duo as long as suitable medical assistance was on standby.

Offline Urban_G

Here's a question for anyone who has seen both Maggie21 and Platinum Cindy........which girl gives the best all round customer service?

Although both girls give a great service, I'd have to say Maggie just beats Cindy for customer service. I've seen Maggie 4 times and on 2 of those occasions I have stayed longer than I paid for, albeit talking or whatever. Her attention is focused totally on you while you are there, not only that, she is really friendly, playful and a bit cheeky for good measure.

west8

Does anyone know what the '21' suffix refers to?

My guess is that is how old anyone who experiences Maggie feels for the seven days after meeting her.

fredpunter

My guess is that is how old anyone who experiences Maggie feels for the seven days after meeting her.

You will be feeling much older than that if you carry on at this rate! Maggi yesterday, adele today ....

Offline Wilson85

I think the 21 was her age when she started on AW. She's 24 on her profile now and she started in 2011.

Looks like she will be heading East in Nov. I can't wait, and by the sounds of your review there's more to try and enjoy.

Offline punk

no more than 21 inches up the poop chute? My colon's 21 inches?

Offline GalaxyMan

It was many months ago that I saw Maggie in Canary Wharf.  During conversation during the punt she suggested she liked women too, and when in text chat afterwards I said I'd like to bring along a playful bi-sexual female FB, she was *more* than keen.  In fact, it didn't happen (then).
Hendrix - I'm sure you'll really enjoy!

GM

Offline Bartolomeo

Maggie's enthusiasm is amazing, she likes to joke around too which is great fun.

I've only seen her once, but i'm in the mood for her utter enthusiasmm, so i'm gonna book her again now I think  :D

diamond_dawg

I entirely agree about her customer service. It is second to none. One of the reasons I see Maggie is because she offers anal. I like this  due to the tighter feeling of entering the ass. However compared to other girls with whom in have done this, Maggie is too loose, probably from offering this service to all her clients for a number of years, which means I don't get the same sensation with her when doing anal. Therefore I want to find a girl whose ass is tighter.

Does anybody think the same about Maggie?

Offline herbie007

Glad you enjoyed your punt W8

Maggie was the first girl I saw from AW and I’ve been back a few times since, she’s a top girl and really seems to enjoy giving us a good time, I love giving her one up the bum whilst playing with her fanny.

Think I’m due a repeat visit.  :P

west8

Thanks a lot guys for fully booking her - now she has no time for yours truly today!  :(

Funny how an epic punting day (Maggie + Adele on Monday) can be followed by a shit failville like today.

west8

hahaha, I just received an sms from Maggie. She must be telepathic :)

Booked!

Offline Wilson85

hahaha, I just received an sms from Maggie. She must be telepathic :)

Booked!

You're a busy boy!   :hi:

password02

Thanks a lot guys for fully booking her - now she has no time for yours truly today!  :(

Funny how an epic punting day (Maggie + Adele on Monday) can be followed by a shit failville like today.

Hi Mr West8 - You have said you saw Adele on Monday in your recent post - How was it and hope you can update your experience with a review?

Also would be interested to read how you would rate Both Maggie & Adele as you seem to have seen both with a day or two of each other.

Also welcome to UKP - nice to see new members posting review

:hi:

west8

Hi password, thanks for the welcome mate.

Check your PM :)

No need for a further review, but a revisit to Maggie this afternoon reinforces everything written above.

A WG with a pure heart of gold. As interesting to talk to as a woman as she is to play with as a service provider.

Permanently HL'd for me.

password02

Hi password, thanks for the welcome mate.

Check your PM :)

No need for a further review, but a revisit to Maggie this afternoon reinforces everything written above.

A WG with a pure heart of gold. As interesting to talk to as a woman as she is to play with as a service provider.

Permanently HL'd for me.

Thanks - Glad you had a fun time -

west8

Thanks - sure did!

After Emily, Maggie and Kinky Nicole, which Polish girl would you guys recommend next?

Offline piper111

How strict is she on seeing guys with no adultwork feedback? Never made an account and dont really want the hassle of trying to get positive feedback somewhere else, just want to fuck this bombshell!
Banned reason: Stalker - 3 Posts in 7 Years, all for same SP
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline BlackWizard

How strict is she on seeing guys with no adultwork feedback? Never made an account and dont really want the hassle of trying to get positive feedback somewhere else, just want to fuck this bombshell!

So far, she's been my only punt. I can't remember if it started via text, but if your initial message on AW is OK, you'll eventually communicate via text and see her.

At least that's how it went for me.

west8

Maggie was my second AW punt. I think those that know her would agree she is -too- kind - to a fault. Zero attitude and super gregarious - I don't think she could give a fuck about AW feedback as she has no ego whatsoever.

Offline piper111

I would've thought so too its just her profile states in bold that she never sees guys with less than 2 positive feedback but I'll shoot her a message anyway
Banned reason: Stalker - 3 Posts in 7 Years, all for same SP
Banned by: CoolTiger

west8

Point her to this thread Piper and tell her you were recommended.

Mention the dildo she stuck on the wall:

After she'd finished fucking herself with this massive dildo, she jumped up and GLUED it to the wall. It was THAT sticky. Then she remembered the £800 deposit she'd paid on the apartment for the week.

She said: "fuck, fuck, fuck - I'm going to lose my deposit for a sticky dildo" :)