Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxxyy_25_kinky - b&s, left early  (Read 585 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7171864) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sambrown7843

External Link/Members Only

Comms were fine. I’d seen Ellie before so didn’t have an issue finding the place.

She’s deleted her account but went to see her recently so will keep it short since the punt was. Shades of Ellie. Could be older. Could be younger. Honestly hard to tell

Not the person in picture on AW or the pictures of Ellie’s cousin in previous reviews. Didn’t notice a tattoo on her waist. Attractive face yes but looked just like she didn’t want to be there so just looked a bit moody but nice body. Less of a duck face than Ellie. Small ass though. disinterested attitude. spent a lot of time doing  what feels like filler to waste time. Grinding on me while I’m fully clothed still. Repositioning herself on the bed 3/4 times before getting down to it. Aggressively moves her head away after a few pecks. Booked the hour and left after 20 min. Wasn’t interested in making all the effort for the hour. Head was pretty good. No teeth. Best part of the punt really. She didn’t go deep but didn’t stay at the tip. No hands were used either. Asked to fuck after a while.  Fucked in mish. Again she played wack a mole with her head. I didn’t think I’d be able to go twice if this was her attitude so I told her I was leaving early. She argued saying Ellie was with another punter so she couldn’t give me a partial refund. I didn’t really feel like arguing so I said fine. As I got to the door I asked her where the other guy’s shoes were, insinuating I knew she wasn’t being truthful. She sighed and ended up going to get me £40. I thanked her given that it could've gone a lot worse.

Tbh she could be a good punt if she just was honest with what she offered. While Ellie enjoys a good kiss, roxxy doesn’t. Which is fine. Just don’t offer it then. Would be an ok P&D. Not worth an 1hr

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

She’s deleted her account but went to see her recently

Not the person in picture on AW or the pictures of Ellie’s cousin in previous reviews. Didn’t notice a tattoo on her waist.

AW deleted her account shortly after I reported it for using stolen pictures.

Sorry for your bad punt, it appears she is maintaining her poor standards.