Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel/house  (Read 2275 times)

dezzatheblue2

Which do you prefer for incalls?

Offline Corus Boy

House or Apartment.  If I'm in two minds about a girl and then I learn that she is in a hotel, that finishes it for me  :(

Quesadilla

I dunno really - hotels are at least likely to be clean! I've been to some WG's houses and they were pretty awful.  So far only done 2-3 hotels or serviced apartments vs houses and there are pro's and con's. Hotels often have aircon which was great for me in summer as I do sweat a lot once I get pounding.  :blush:  The beds tend to be more robust and less squeaky. 

Saying that, I have never used one of those blacklight forensic things on either - I wonder which would show more signs of bodily fluids the hotel or the pro$$ies boudoir??  :scare: Best not to think about it!

Offline nigel4498

:scare: doesn't bear thinking about, skid marks and spunk stains  :scare:

Offline smiths

charming_red

If a girl is working out of a hotel I take it she doesn't change the sheets much then?  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

Not fussed - house, apartment or hotel - each has it's own merits. Clean and tidy is my main requirement.

Hotels do add an extra dimension, getting past reception and all that. Good fun!

tcm

knight5648

House or Apartment.  If I'm in two minds about a girl and then I learn that she is in a hotel, that finishes it for me  :(

+1 a house or apartment is my choice of venue

Offline maxxblue

If a girl is working out of a hotel I take it she doesn't change the sheets much then? :unknown:

If she doesn't change the sheets in a hotel, do you really think she is going to change them in her home?

Offline Urban_G

In my 20 years of punting, my first hotel visit was only last year and I was a little concerned about it. There is a slight anxiousness about them having to wander in often not knowing where you are going which could make you look suspicious. Luckily this has not happened to me yet as the hotels I have visited have been quick to suss out and I have asked the girl to give me as much info as possible before I make my way to her room. I have to say that the hotels offer much greater comfort... decent beds, clean bathrooms etc, but incalls at apartments just feel that bit more relaxed or offer more 'privacy', for want of a better word.

Offline anyfucker

Until i read some reviews on here about WGs who operate from hotels i had shied away from going to hotels.
I wasn't worried about being challenged by the hotel staff as have had many business meetings in hotels and now can't even remember why i hesitated.
My first hotel meet was with platinum cindy in a 4* and that blew away my reservations so now hotel or flat.
i only arrange meets when in front of my pc so you have streetview to look at the area and better hotels will have their own website with pics so you can get an impression of the reception.
The worst places have been rented poorly maintained flats.
For someone starting out or trying to save money it is difficult to afford somewhere decent in london and there's the risk of booking a hotel and not getting enough punters.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Most girls seen here are in serviced flats and overall the accomdation and service standard is very good and clean.

As to hotel's just swann around as if you own the place, after all thats what there're there for, hospitality;)..

Offline AnthG

Hotel by a massive margin.

To be honest I would likely not want to see her if it was her house.  I hate with a passion the idea of going to a girls house for a booking. I would rather an agency owned flat, or a hotel room anyday of the week.

I have had those concerns since day one of starting punting. And I have had one punt at a girls house and that turned out to be a total and complete utter disaster which stamped home that I feel I was right all along in my concerns.

A few reasons,

1. the girl will be less finicky/obsessive compulsive if its a hotel you are booking. Girls get very awkward/obsessive compulsive when you go to their house and this makes you nervous as you don't want to do something wrong.

2. Safety, you know there wont be Abdul and his mates waiting for you in a hotel room just to mug you, or there wont by a jealous boyfriend hidden away somewhere waiting to pounce if you give her too much pleasure :)

3. As you are both on neutral grounds both of you act with more decorum. When you go into her house she is on home turf so has the ability to act more aggressive if anything goes wrong as its her house.

4. Cleanliness, a hotel has an obligation to clean the room and bedding each day. A girl in her own house doesn't. And plus its not her bedding so if you do get sweaty she is not going to mind as much as its not her bedding.

5. Getting there, Hotels are situated in places that are very public and have good transportation to and from them allround. Houses are usually right in the middle of council terraces and likely in pretty shoddy areas of town.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Ben4454

I do not do in calls but when I did I preferred hotels. It means witnesses in case something goes wrong and added security in case you get into a spot of trouble.

Nowadays I do not do in calls full stop to get rid of the potential scams that could occur.

Offline CBPaul

Good points from Anth.

I would add that hotels are generally easier to locate as you should know which one it is before setting off. It's not uncommon with flats to only have a road name that happens to be within 2 miles of the actual venue, which is a major pain in the arse if, having found somewhere to park the car you then have a hike to the venue. There us also usually somewhere to cure the post punt munchies on site which is a major bonus, especially after an early morning punt.

On the flip side, barriers across the car park and key card entry is a problem with some hotels.

Personally I'm not fussed. In my punting area hotels are less common than they were a year ago and the prossies have moved into serviced flats, most of which feel pretty sterile, but then again a bed and shower is all that concerns me. If I'm looking around at the decor then the prossie isn't entertaining me enough.

cylon

Hotels or apartments, I´m not fussed but I don´t like terraced housing. I would imagine most of the neighbours would of sussed out what was going on there and you´re  in plain view coming and going.

Offline valdishere

Good points from Anth.

I would add that hotels are generally easier to locate as you should know which one it is before setting off. It's not uncommon with flats to only have a road name that happens to be within 2 miles of the actual venue, which is a major pain in the arse if, having found somewhere to park the car you then have a hike to the venue. There us also usually somewhere to cure the post punt munchies on site which is a major bonus, especially after an early morning punt.

On the flip side, barriers across the car park and key card entry is a problem with some hotels.

Personally I'm not fussed. In my punting area hotels are less common than they were a year ago and the prossies have moved into serviced flats, most of which feel pretty sterile, but then again a bed and shower is all that concerns me. If I'm looking around at the decor then the prossie isn't entertaining me enough.

+1 this has happened to me a few times and when its a difficult parking area or pissing down its annoying. I now phone before I park to get the street number so that I'm not a mile away on certain main city streets but far enough not to have car reg no noticed

Offline dieseldriver

If she is using Travelodge, Permier Inn, Ibis, and a few of the other well known ones, most are clean, have toilet/showers, and extra sheets on a shelf if you need them. HOWEVER!!!! be warned. If its a "Formule1", usually painted yellow with big red Formule1 sign, stay away. These are the bottom of the scale hotel rooms that a lot of white-van men are put up in. No toilet or shower. They are based in the corridor, so you share with everyone else. Don't be surprised to find a turd in the toilet and messy shower where others have not bothered to clean up after them! Very limited facilities. Small corner sink, double bed with bunk above, nowhere to hang cloths, and no power points to charge your phone etc. First time used one was when I done overnight coach work. Couldn't believe it when walked in. Perhaps this is why they are a lot cheaper than anywhere else?

There was a post on one of the other discussion boards here from a punter where a WG was using one. The guy posted the same as I have, saying felt he was walking into what was left from the previous punter.

As for houses, yes, seen some real grotty ones where wouldn't return again. See my negative review, South East, July 29, Gothica South Ockendon

Offline agent47

I have always thought that seeing a girl at a hotel is safer if it's a nice 3/4 star its more neutral ground as she's probably independent and likes to travel around a bit. where as meeting a girl at her place you don't know what you are walking into, the area could be dodge you don't know who's watching and there could be more then one girl working out of the flat / house and boyfriend/pimp could be in the next room. 

Offline dieseldriver

I have always thought that seeing a girl at a hotel is safer if it's a nice 3/4 star its more neutral ground as she's probably independent and likes to travel around a bit. where as meeting a girl at her place you don't know what you are walking into, the area could be dodge you don't know who's watching and there could be more then one girl working out of the flat / house and boyfriend/pimp could be in the next room.

Yep, agree with that. Traveling around a bit with the band I play in, and sometimes staying overnight, I opt for an out-call. Then mind at rest about who could be in the other rooms??

Quesadilla

Hotel bonus - the pro$$ie can clean out the room of everything not nailed down before she leaves!  Ok, slight exaggeration but this did actually happen and in quite a swanky hotel.

The WG in question was a student and nicked everything on the tea/coffee/milk table plus all the bathroom toiletries and - to cap it all - even put a roll of bog roll in her bag.  Classy.  :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

"...nicked everything on the tea/coffee/milk table plus all the bathroom toiletries and - to cap it all - even put a roll of bog roll in her bag..."

Don't we all do that?  :rolleyes:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Hotel bonus - the pro$$ie can clean out the room of everything not nailed down before she leaves!  Ok, slight exaggeration but this did actually happen and in quite a swanky hotel.

The WG in question was a student and nicked everything on the tea/coffee/milk table plus all the bathroom toiletries and - to cap it all - even put a roll of bog roll in her bag.  Classy.  :lol:
Feeble.

Why not bring a bigger bag and have all the bed linen, towels and a couple of table lamps?

raylondoner

This is fair game!

knight5648

Ok. Forgive me if this is a daft question.
I recently backed out of a booking with a girl who had 'access to a city centre apartment' on her profile. But when I made email contact for an in-call and had arranged a date time availability she said she no longer had access to an apartment and suggested I should book into a hotel? It was for a lunchtime meet.
I thought that if a girl was working 'out of a hotel' then she'd book the room etc?
Do punters book a 'room for an hour' in a decent 4* hotel on the pretext of 'having a meeting'?
I don't think I could? Or would?    :unknown:

Quesadilla

Feeble.

Why not bring a bigger bag and have all the bed linen, towels and a couple of table lamps?
She did try to nick some really cool trendy scotch glasses but as the hotel was booked in my name not hers I had to draw the line somewhere - they would probably have ended up on my credit card bill.

JV547845

Do punters book a 'room for an hour' in a decent 4* hotel on the pretext of 'having a meeting'?

I would if that was possible but on that rooms for an hour website it didn't seem particularly cheaper than just booking one overnight.

cylon

I recently backed out of a booking with a girl who had 'access to a city centre apartment' on her profile. But when I made email contact for an in-call and had arranged a date time availability she said she no longer had access to an apartment and suggested I should book into a hotel? It was for a lunchtime meet.
I thought that if a girl was working 'out of a hotel' then she'd book the room etc?

You did the right thing. You originally booked her as an in call then its her problem if she doesn't have access to an apartment, unless of course she was going to knock the cost off the hotel of her fee.

Offline dieseldriver

[/quote

Came across lots on AW that do out calls only. Usually states on their profile your home or hotel. In the case of above, for whatever reason not doing in calls, so wants punters to book a hotel thus saving her money and nothing lost if the punter don't turn up. Once found a lady on one of those dating sites for us married to hook up NSA. Said will "entertain" in her own home, but the day before gave hotel address. Smelling a rat, didn't turn up. May have wanted me to pay for the hotel room as well the tribute for the pleasure of letting me fuck her??