Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one fancy a mmf with Lola  (Read 5300 times)

Offline Allnewman

Hi there any one fancy a mmf with Lola

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline daz6966

She has been on my HL for ages and never got round to her yet, mainly as York is a bit awkward to get to. If she is up for an MMF, it sounds tempting.

Offline Allnewman

Yea she would be when you thinking

Offline daz6966

Yea she would be when you thinking

Gonna be a couple of weeks for me. Got a punt booked on Thursday then having a week off next week.

Offline Allnewman

Gonna be a couple of weeks for me. Got a punt booked on Thursday then having a week off next week.

Who u seeing?

Offline daveev

she used to let you film her, be a good one to film if you get the chance :)

Offline demonic

Has the deed taken place yet ???

Any feedback  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Allnewman

I am defo up for this please pm guys she's well worth it

xxxx

Are you looking at weekend or night time & is it just for a mmf for an hour or so. I could get to you with not being far away from York & also what's the price with 3 sum - she only states one price on her profile & some girls do have increased prices for 3 sums.

Offline Allnewman

She only does Monday to Wednesday normal during the day

xxxx

You want to go & see her on christmas eve & have an early present unwrapped? Area's of York I know are following A19.

Offline Allnewman

Near bar walls walmgate way you up for it

xxxx

Whats Lola's price for a 3sum? I know the area - lower wall south east. Driven passed it lots of times. But never knew the road name. Are her fees just going to be set at £120 for the hour? She doesn't state anything about extras for 3 sums.

alexparker1989

I'm due to see Lola on Friday at 11am if anyone wants to join me. Could enquire about rates

Offline Allnewman

Offline Allnewman

Still need to sort this out any takers she is up for it

Jonnyyork

I am very interested. Met her and enjoyed it, so get in touch

NEGaz

Yeah I wod be up for it. I work all over the country so easy to organise for me

xxxx

I've got some days off now over the end of next month

NEGaz

You not sorted this out yet lol

Offline Allnewman

Offline AndyMac1

I might have thought about it if she took it up the arse, but doesn't appear to be on her repertoire :-(

Offline Allnewman

:hi:was arranged for today but other guy went silent over weekend

xxxx

I hope that I can see Lola with you - just having my car repaired this week but i've just conacted Lola herself to find out prices.

Offline Allnewman

Anyone fancy a threesome with her

Jonnyyork

I am free tomorrow or wednesday day

Offline Allnewman

:dancegirl: it should be happening today if things do to plan guys

Offline Johndy

If this has gone ahead great, however if not and still looking for  a fella, please PM me, thanks.
Also any mini parties, been two a couple recently in the north west, which are reported on here
Thanks