Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Thai Swallow - Bayswater  (Read 951 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7322781) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline beastmaster

External Link/Members Only

I was tempted to try this provider due to her extensive menu. I did read the earlier neutral review provided at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=385653.msg3927738#msg3927738, however from this review it seems that she was at least pleasant and fairly affectionate, for an SP, so I thought I would give it a go.

Date: Tuesday 09/04

Cost/Duration: £100/30 minutes

Venue: Block of flats a few minutes walk from Bayswater station. Easy to get to, access to appartment straightforward - just key in apt number and press Call, and you are buzzed in.

Timing: A bit confused. we originally agreed 1230, then just as I arrived at the venue she re-arranged by text to 1300. A bit annoying as it was a cold day, had to bum around for extra 30 minutes.

The SP: As shown in AW photos, although with a few acnes scars on the face that don't show up on the photos, as mentioned in the earlier review. Not an issue for me. Body type slim and boyish, small C boobs with erect nipples, skinny bum, shaven pussy. All quite OK.

Attitude: A big turn off. Earlier review indicated that she liked to cuddle - definitely not the case here. Maybe she was having a bad day, but her attitude throughout was cold and disinterested. No smiles, no kisses, not even light kisses, much less DFK, even though I was polite and complimentary to her, saying I liked her slim body. I was punctual for our apponintment, was always polite and respectful, handed over he agreed amount (£100) and am fairly attractive and have good personal hygeine, so I honestly could not see what I did to get such a response. 

Action: We stripped and got on the bed, where she proceeed to give an OK BBBJ, not the best I have ever got but not the worst either. No licking of balls or shaft, just focused on the head. Suction skills could have been better. After 10 minutes I told her I wanted to go down on her, she would not let me kiss or suck her erect nipples, saying they felt too sensitive. I went down on her, at least she was clean, no smells, she seemed to like that well enough, no fake moans but lots of enthusiatic twisting and movement of hips, and heavy breathing, and also was happy for me to gently tweak/squeeze her nipples while doing DATY, so I don't know why she was was so against gentle sucking. However I wasn't  paying £100 just to pleasure her, so she rubbered me up with a really extra thick condom and we switched to mish, but I honestly couldn't feel anything with that condom, so after a few minutes of pounding (no kisses or embraces from her, she was actually holding me away almost at arms length) I told her to finish me of with BBBJ/CIM, which she did OK. Finished with an OK face/scalp massage. Out of the door in 25 minutes, as I was not too keen on staying any longer. Anal was listed on her profile as on offer, but given her lousy attitude I was not tempted to try.

Definitely would not return - for £100 I expected much better service