Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata - Olina - Bayswater  (Read 1144 times)

Offline tp69

External Link/Members Only

£150 for an hour

Nice big room with lots of mirrors, and good bathroom.

Lovely girl, very friendly and attentive. Looks the same as her photos. She's taller than I expected from her photos. Big boobs. Soft skin.

Shared shower even though I'd just had one at home. She gave me a proper soap down which was nice.

DFK, or slightly light perhaps as not a lot of tongue.
OWO with DT. Her oral skills are very good.
RO + fingering, no problems.
Various positions. Didn't bother with anal.
Finished with CIM twice. Stays till the very end.

Can't knock her in terms of service, she's very attentive and her skills are good especially oral. However, she lacks passion during sex which was a little disappointing as she's otherwise top drawer. Could be a little more engaged but everything else was great.

Experience being subjective, I would put Jasmine and Trishia (both Miss69) decently ahead for engagement and raunchiness. Mata was lovely though and very sweet.

Top thai's for me at the moment are the 2 Jasmine's in London, and Nicha who travels around the SE. All reviewed.

Offline peroxidefox

Lol. Interesting similar tastes. I really enjoyed Mata, my best of the 3 Olinas I've tried. (Others were Nina now departed, and Fallyn). I've also met Jasmine and Trish (twice) cause I like the small boobed girls. Preferred Trish of two. Have been meaning to revisit her.

Offline peroxidefox

Hmm. Was checking your reviews for crossovers. Maya maya was my second ever punt, last year, so still high on my list for that reason I guess. I'm kinda new to this.

Offline tp69

Hmm. Was checking your reviews for crossovers. Maya maya was my second ever punt, last year, so still high on my list for that reason I guess. I'm kinda new to this.

Try JasmineThaiCute in Canary Wharf. Every now and then she's in the Paddington area I think, but mainly CW. She's top drawer and a very good snogger.