Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristen - MissKDD  (Read 9388 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clooney

Jeez, there's a hell of a lot I generalising on this thread!

Who can say for sure that they can speak for all prossies?

Also, I've slept with well over 200 prossies and if you factor in civvies the number of girls is reaching around the 300 mark, and I've NEVER tasted this strawberry/chocolate taste. Personally I think that's more far fetched than girls who squirt!

I mean seriously! What girl is so dumb that she thinks that a punter isn't going to notice that she tastes like a fucking cornetto?

I ask you!...

mdcrowe

Jeez, there's a hell of a lot I generalising on this thread!

Who can say for sure that they can speak for all prossies?

Also, I've slept with well over 200 prossies and if you factor in civvies the number of girls is reaching around the 300 mark, and I've NEVER tasted this strawberry/chocolate taste. Personally I think that's more far fetched than girls who squirt!

I mean seriously! What girl is so dumb that she thinks that a punter isn't going to notice that she tastes like a fucking cornetto?

I ask you!...

External Link/Members Only

Now if a lady shoves this up her vagina then why wouldn't it taste like strawberry / chocolate?

What is so far fetched about this?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 02:14:39 pm by mdcrowe »

Offline Clooney

Yes, obviously I know that stuff exists. Everyone does, but if a girl was wanting to hoodwink you, why would she be stupid enough to stick this up inside her as opposes to clear, tasteless, relatively textureless KY jelly?

That is what is far fetched. What kind of idiot would do this?

It is utterly far fetched.

Offline Eliah

There are no photos of her... why?

carlisle78

There are no photos of her... why?

There used to be loads. Then, for personal reasons she took them down.

Those of us who have seen her don't need photos.

People like you Eliah will have to take a punt given all the gushing reviews Kristen has on here.

Take my word for it she's fucking gorgeous.....

west8

I honestly think that the only girl I've buggered as hard and intensely was Russian RoXXy about ten years ago.

Reading that brought back some memories! It's amazing that Roxxy is still around .. AND still looks pretty amazing for a 40+ year old.  ;)

mdcrowe

Folks, Kristen sounds too good to be true, but if my assumption is wrong then I will be missing out on something very special. Can I afford to assume that all stories about Kristen are exaggerated and that she fakes her sexual pleasure? No, and this is why I have booked a two hour session soon just to find out really how horny this lady is.

Offline Eliah

There used to be loads. Then, for personal reasons she took them down.

Those of us who have seen her don't need photos.

People like you Eliah will have to take a punt given all the gushing reviews Kristen has on here.

Take my word for it she's fucking gorgeous.....
No way I'd spend that money without seeing a single photo of her... the price is too high anyway

Offline Anadin

No way I'd spend that money without seeing a single photo of her... the price is too high anyway

Agreed but from the sounds of it she doesn't need my money.

Offline hendrix

I'm not sure I would have have seen her now if I hadn't already seen her when her pictures were up (actually saw her before that under another profile name which only had a couple of pics/vids but I got a very good vibe from her comms which to me nearly always means a good punt) but, fucking hell, it's worked out for me, if not for my wallet :D  :scare:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 01:58:46 pm by hendrix »

FANOMENAL

So far I have seen a lot of girls world wide but mostly in UK and Germany. Around the world there are not so many sites like UKP where you can share reviews and read reviews.
I would usually not meet any lady without pictures if also no feedback, however both Cisco & Hendrix can be trusted to me and based on their review I'm going to meet her next week and can't wait to see her.
Thanks guys to entertain this site. I'm not good at posting but will try to improve. I have seen mostly angels from Maxes in the past year and some legend in AW (Cindy Platinum, Dee, ..)

endomorph

I was very disappointed when I met Laryssa. Very average looks and not really slim. Not what I expected at £150.00 an hour. I made a polite excuse and left pronto.

carlisle78

I was very disappointed when I met Laryssa. Very average looks and not really slim. Not what I expected at £150.00 an hour. I made a polite excuse and left pronto.

Laryssa?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Now if a lady shoves this up her vagina then why wouldn't it taste like strawberry / chocolate?

What is so far fetched about this?

Do ginger birds use this a lot! They mostly taste and smell of twiglets!  :scare:  :lol:

Quesadilla

Do ginger birds use this a lot! They mostly taste and smell of twiglets!  :scare:  :lol:
aren't Twiglets marmite flavoured? Are ginger wg's using marmite as a lube!?!?  No more ginger minge for me!
 :scare:

Offline Bigus Dickus

aren't Twiglets marmite flavoured? Are ginger wg's using marmite as a lube!?!?  No more ginger minge for me!
 :scare:

My ginger minge experiences tend to suggest that most ginger birds taste of marmite!  :scare:

Quesadilla

My ginger minge experiences tend to suggest that most ginger birds taste of marmite!  :scare:
I am not trying to doubt the word of The Dickus but guys...please...independent corroboration?  Do gingers taste of marmite??  :vomit:

Offline hendrix

I am not trying to doubt the word of The Dickus but guys...please...independent corroboration?  Do gingers taste of marmite??  :vomit:

I hate marmite. The last redhead whose spam purse (copyright BD) I tasted was redhead slut.. Just tasted of squirt :p

Quesadilla

I hate marmite. The last redhead whose spam purse (copyright BD) I tasted was redhead slut.. Just tasted of squirt :p
Phew! Because I love redheads. Was she freckly???

Offline Mij

"Spam purse"  so funny!  :lol: :lol: :lol: