Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ChelseyLouisexx - Rochdale  (Read 1201 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5414478) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Johnd1994

Saw Chelseylouise in Rochdale a few weeks back, quick text and got a reply saying available. She asked how long I wanted for I said 15 mins just quick blow job and sex for me, I saw her pics and she had a massive arse so had to go for it.

Agreed time and postcode sent, a terrace house in Rochdale on street parking no problem and I don’t think any neighbours were about but if it’s a sunny day neighbours might be outside.

Text her when I was parked up and door number was given. Knocked on the door she hide behind the door walked in and it’s definitely her in the pictures, short big tits but not too big nice handful and a huge arse, looks like a BBL but I am into that so just what I was wanting, as soon as I saw that my dick was getting hard. She led me upstairs and what a sight following that arse, got to the bedroom money exchanged and I got undressed so did she, she was wearing a top and a thong from memory. She told me to get on the double bed started off with light kissing no tongues gave me oral while I played with her pussy, her legs weren’t really open so couldn’t try fingers.

A few minutes of this, I wanted to fuck her so put her in doggy and pounded away, what a site, If you like big bums she’s the one for you, she can take a pounding, turned her over for missionary, kissing and I filled the bag, quick clean up and I was out the door 15 mins.

No clock watching good punt for me, big arse ages about right, lip filler and quite a flat stomach but I think she may have had a kid but not really visible, I found her fit as fuck and wish I’d booked longer to fuck her again. I’ll probably be back if I am in the area, only thing is she doesn’t really let you finger her and it’s quite mechanical, not really any deep kissing just light but for £70 for 15 mins can’t really complain.

Ohh and I had oral with just my preference but I believe she does oral without,

To summarise, nice girl exactly like the pictures she’s had work done but for me she looks fit as fuck and the arse is just unreal.

External Link/Members Only

Offline WARSZAWA16

Offline Johnd1994

Offline Kool Keef

Saw her years ago, big arse but a body like humpty dumpty.

Offline Johnd1994

I think she’s had work done recently, I went for the big arse to be honest and it was exactly what I wanted

Offline Pat Phelan

I saw her twice around the Covid time when trying to get a punt was like being transported back to the 1950’s. Nice looking girl but had better in parlours for less money before. Thought punt was a tad mechanical but she didn’t have a bad attitude. As for having a massive arse, not seeing it. It was a decent handful but nowhere near big or massive. Bear in mind I’d been punting Louise at gfe every Thursday and that’s what you call a phat arse.

Offline Johnd1994

She must have had it done since then, looking at previous pics her arse has got a lot bigger, but it was like Kim K and it looks even bigger because she’s short. I am new to this game so dont know who Louise at gfe is but she will be up my street if she’s got a big arse.

Offline Pat Phelan

She must have had it done since then, looking at previous pics her arse has got a lot bigger, but it was like Kim K and it looks even bigger because she’s short. I am new to this game so dont know who Louise at gfe is but she will be up my street if she’s got a big arse.

Unfortunately, you’ve missed Louise. I was told by the receptionist there that she has left the industry. She was an arse man’s wet dream. Had plenty a good time with her. My Thursdays have not been the same since.