Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good punts in the Wembley/Harrow area?  (Read 3520 times)

desipunterlust

Hey guys,

I've been on the lookout for some good VFM punts. Primarily looking at DFK, GFE and a good attitude. Willing to stretch to £100p/h. I would really appreciate if anyone has any insights.

Cheers!

Offline Steve2

Nothing good in that price range in Harrow for sure. Maybe in Wembley

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline iPad3

Bang on Steve, it's a struggle getting good service in harrow at £150 let alone £100, wembley not much better, I recall one girl that did get a mention but she was a coke head.

Offline Steve2

Yes I think I read about her somewhere too. I did read a review about a girl in Greenford who charges £90 /hr but I'm not sure she can be any good at that sort of price

As they say "pay peanuts get monkeys"

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline footjobguy

External Link/Members Only

Has been reviewed on here many times before, DFK, and a need to constantly suck your cock vigorously (OWO + CIM), perfect!

bigone

External Link/Members Only

Has been reviewed on here many times before, DFK, and a need to constantly suck your cock vigorously (OWO + CIM), perfect!
+1
Seen this girl a few times
Pocket rocket and only 5 foot

johnnyboy61

My personal favourite is Nicole Vanilla Sky, although after disappearing for a couple of weeks she has come back with a new profile as Nicky Divine.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has previously been reviewed as Nicole Spring, Paris Divine and Chanel (I think - the last two from when she worked from a house in the Wimbledon area).  She said that she was having problems with her AW profile, but nor quite sure why it changes so often, as far as I'm aware she is an independent, perhaps she is being trolled?  Very close to Harrow on the Hill Station, £90p/h, perhaps a bit vanilla for some tastes (FK not DFK and a short likes list), but for me she delivers a perfect GFE.  She works in the same house as a couple of other Hungarian girls who shuttle between the UK and home quite frequently, although I haven't tried them (Crystal Sensual and Suzy Pineapple I think).  Don't think that her new profile is fully up and running yet as there's no prices and phone no. Suggest you read the reviews carefully to see if she is what you are looking for as there some who think that her lower half is a little too big (I'm not one of them though).

......and of course there's Xena, but I haven't seen her for a few months ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ).  She's only £60 p/h, but she's been much commented on in various posts on this site - tremendous VFM - don't be put off by the low price, she certainly gives you an exhilarating hour and is as attractive as her pictures.  Her flatmate Nikki (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) is also fantastic VFM and whilst not as obviously as pretty as Xena, is nevertheless well worth a visit.  Their flat is in Harrow Weald (those visiting by public transport complain that it is little difficult to get to) and they look as if they are around at the moment, although they frequently go back home, so catch them whilst you can.

Offline regenmeister

Nicole and xena's services have completely changed, are they just offering massages now?

Offline Steve2

Nicole and xena's services have completely changed, are they just offering massages now?

Have they?

When did you see them?

What has changed?

Offline punk

where does it say that?

Offline regenmeister

That came across a bit wrong, I meant it looks like there services have changed, theres no mention of penetration, unless it's always been like that.

Offline Steve2

That came across a bit wrong, I meant it looks like there services have changed, theres no mention of penetration, unless it's always been like that.

Well spotted

Fear not , penetration is offered by both and very nice it is too

Offline punk

Well spotted

:thumbsup:

Offline regenmeister

Well spotted

Well that's a relief, I didn't mean to alarm anyone.

Offline SamLP

It is weird. Xena doesn't do CIM but it's on her likes now. She does do penetration, I saw her yesterday and there was penetration involved  :D

Offline vickyslover

Nicole Vanilla Sky texted me her new number today, i have some unfinished business with her .. :D

charming_red

My personal favourite is Nicole Vanilla Sky, although after disappearing for a couple of weeks she has come back with a new profile as Nicky Divine.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has previously been reviewed as Nicole Spring, Paris Divine and Chanel (I think - the last two from when she worked from a house in the Wimbledon area).  She said that she was having problems with her AW profile, but nor quite sure why it changes so often, as far as I'm aware she is an independent, perhaps she is being trolled?  Very close to Harrow on the Hill Station, £90p/h, perhaps a bit vanilla for some tastes (FK not DFK and a short likes list), but for me she delivers a perfect GFE.  She works in the same house as a couple of other Hungarian girls who shuttle between the UK and home quite frequently, although I haven't tried them (Crystal Sensual and Suzy Pineapple I think).  Don't think that her new profile is fully up and running yet as there's no prices and phone no. Suggest you read the reviews carefully to see if she is what you are looking for as there some who think that her lower half is a little too big (I'm not one of them though).

Must be some shit going on, its a little odd why she'd change her profile so often, especially when its been so sucessful with good feedback.

At the moment her enjoys list doesn't look complete.