Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natashax69x Norwich. Great time!  (Read 1277 times)

1 review(s) for Natashax69x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mbiado

External Link/Members Only

Messaged Natasha after seeing her profile got very quick and friendly replies arranged time and headed to well known location near Rose Lane, was given number and buzzer in. Easily accessible used the lift and located the flat, knocked and was greeted with the usual door opening person hiding. Walked in and my draw dropped.

If you are expecting a beautiful woman with ample assets you will not be disappointed! Very friendly and smiley. Offered me a glass of wine and a shower, had the shower and came out to be greeted with Natasha wearing a smile and looking very seductive.

Made our way to the bed, lots of kissing and touching. She asked what I liked and we just explored eachothers bodies. Awesome 69 with Natasha then squirting all over my chest and face (she asked if I was happy with this and I was all too happy to oblige!) awesome squirting everywhere.

She then continued to give awesome head with gusto and with all the excitement I shot my load all over her brilliant tits.

£80 for 15 mins. Would go back in an hour! Great punt lovely lady with enhanced tits to die for. Definitely worthwhile!

Offline ohsnap

nice review - she looks great. Bit far away for me though what a shame!

Offline londonchap

Thought she looked quite interesting until I compared her filtered photos with her movie stills. It's like two completely different people, and I suspect you'd be disappointed if you showed up and were greeted by the face in the videos!