Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VivaStreet - NEW THAI GIRL!!! SEXY FIRST TIME IN YOUR AREA - Rinda - Mancheser  (Read 1147 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7603206) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline jonko

So today I was really desperately for a shag and have been waiting all over the easter weekend  to see if any new Thai girls arrived to share their easter pussy with us. Finally two new ones arrived on VS listings on Monday, upon texting they both said they would be working from Tuesday, so tried this one out yesterday.

External Link/Members Only

There is no name in the advert- whether that is purposely or not I don't know - could be. I asked twice via text and was eventually given the name Rinda.

Location of flats are the ones just off the big Deansgate roundabout Blantyre Street - City Gate, often used for Asian / Thai girls.

£80 for 30 mins with all the usual services in the text list including OWO and FK and pussy licking. In reality, no french kissing more like a couple of lip kisses (like the Chinese) and that was it. Pussy licking not to keen to give it but reluctantly sat over my face for about 60 seconds.

Not a lot to say about this one as her service felt like she didn't want to be there at all. Maybe I was not what she was expecting. Her service was below average for a Thai girl, though I was actually in two minds whether she was Thai or not. She had had her lips done - not big but I could tell they were a bit duck like, not that I got to snog her as she avoided it. I should say that FK was confirmed in the list sent via text but when I questioned her to double confirm it when i was on the way her minder said no tongue - lip kiss only - oh oh!!.

Easy to find, getting in was less easy, hard to open the gate (big sign on the gate reminding tenants "not to let in strangers as this is our home" ). Took a few attempts to open the gate and find the right door, instructions not the best. CCTV in the lift so if you nervous use the stairs or wear a hoody. Told not to knock on the door, just text on arrival which I did, door gently opened and she hid behind the door, showed into the basic bedroom.

The service: Upon entering she was a bit off, asked for the readies and said get everything off while she left the room for a couple of mins. When back she immediately took her nighty off, dropped to her knees, cleaned the old boy and stuck it in her mouth. There was no pre service cuddling or fondling  or anything she just went straight into it, I rarely had the time to admire her body. Well as she was sucking I could see she had good size bolt ons, not too hard nice to the touch though she didn't like them being sucked or squeezed - i bit pointless her having them done really if she won't let you suck them. She was FAF IMO, very slim, but not skinny, firm body not an ounce of fat on her, nice bolt ons and slapable arse - though she complained when I did slap it..

Anyway, onwards, she sucked  me for about 3 or 4 mins then beckoned me on the bed for another 3 mins or so at her suggestion, good suction with those lips and about 2 thirds in (i'm not big so she could have taken the full length), not all the way but decent enough. Was harder than i had been for a while actually after recent issues due to meds. She was certainly doing the trick - I guess she could make some people cum but I controlled it well and told her to stop when i could feel the sap rising. I fancied some 69, she moaned about it and with some perseverance she sat over my face not in the best of positions for a minute at the most, at the same time she was reaching for the condom ready to put it on immediately. She was clean and a really nice pussy pity I couldn't get my tongue in it properly - neither would she accept fingers. It didn't last long and the condom was on in flash..

Sex was first in CG but her rhythm was not good, to be honest pretty crap last 2 mins tops, she suggested doggy, why not ?  Doggy was good , very tight pussy and she let me do more or less what I wanted, i almost could have cum but I wanted it to last. Fucked her in doggy for about 5 mins, pushed her down to do prone bone but she was resistant so didn't work out. Flipped her over for missionary, not much from her to be honest, just lied there making some light noise, I gave her the full length and she moaned about it, she obviously doesn't like this job - just the money. In fact she nearly killed it for me when I WAS SO ENJOYING IT - giving her full length she raised her hands at me as though she would slap me and shouted "hurry up and cum or I will kick you out!!" That was not necessary and i tried to calm her down which worked but I couldn't continue after being spoken to like that so i just jumped of and asked her to finished me by hand, Crap hand job to be honest but at least she made me cum - first time for a while.

She cleaned me up, we were at the 20 mins mark and she was about to wonder off expecting me to get up, dressed and get out but I said no, 10 mins left yet, she said finished and I' said show me your phone - sure enough 10 mins so I asked her to give me a massage for 5 mins which she did - it was ok.

I am torn between nuetral and negative but due to the fact she killed it by telling me to hurry up and cum otherwise she would kick me out is swinging it to negative. Plus when I think about it, no FK, no kissing of tits, no 69, and her general attitude and the limited service it's got to be a negative from me for this supposedly 'new Thai girl in Manchester' after sublime service.

Which is a shame as she really is fit, and her pussy is super tight, she just needs to improve her attitude and service or leave the job.. maybe other younger punters would get better, who knows.

There was another girl in the flat who I am told is AYA, this one (though I didn't see her),  External Link/Members Only

Both girls do not seem to have AW profiles - or at least I couldn't find them.

I don't think I missed anything - I was out dead on 30 mins (I made sure of it).

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 01:24:26 pm by jonko »

Offline Half Century

I have a feeling that Rinda does have an AW profile.  I seem to remember seeing that face and VS add when I was looking for girls in my area.  She's moved on now so sadly I don't have the AW link but if she tours she's sure to come back around.

EDIT:  Found it - AdultWork Profile: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 01:30:53 pm by Half Century »

Offline jonko

I have a feeling that Rinda does have an AW profile.  I seem to remember seeing that face and VS add when I was looking for girls in my area.  She's moved on now so sadly I don't have the AW link but if she tours she's sure to come back around.

EDIT:  Found it - AdultWork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Just was about the post the same as I found it as well. seems she has 2 or 3 decent reviews , don't know what happenned with my session then. Maybe I am being a harsh and should change to nuetral.

Offline jonko

MODS: can you index this with the other Rinda reviews, i couldn't find her AW page at first.. can you also change me to neutral as maybe I was a little harsh on her. Nothing to shout out about but perhaps a Nuetral rather than Neg. Or is it too late once you done it

Offline 19jammy

MODS: can you index this with the other Rinda reviews, i couldn't find her AW page at first.. can you also change me to neutral as maybe I was a little harsh on her. Nothing to shout out about but perhaps a Nuetral rather than Neg. Or is it too late once you done it

Your call, but that whole experience sounds like a negative!

Offline RandomGuy99

Sounds like she is new to the job and still learning the ropes. At the moment she thinks her job is to get you to have sex and make you cum as quickly as possible, so she is getting on with the job. In time she may slow down a bit and make it more of a performance. I've experienced this newbie approach eith some Thai girls. In my case I saw the same SP a few months later and she seemed to have gotten into the swing of it more and it was more of a performance than a wham, bam, thank you ma'am kinda of experience
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 04:05:18 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Cupid Stuntz

Indexed and changed to neutral as requested.

Offline jonko

Indexed and changed to neutral as requested.

Thank you. Hard choice but off course done now.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review, nothing worse for me  than an SP with an attitude .....I think her saying she would kick you out unless you cum would have been a justifiable Neg but, your review Pal....think I'll be giving this one a miss

Offline jonko

Thanks for the review, nothing worse for me  than an SP with an attitude .....I think her saying she would kick you out unless you cum would have been a justifiable Neg but, your review Pal....think I'll be giving this one a miss

You are probably right, but I was reading other reviews after I posted mine and a few were quite good (ish) and I thought maybe others could get better. I thought maybe it was me, and thought i was being a bit harsh. But you are right right, i should have kept it a negative - she was bloody rude and the only time she smiled was when I 'd cum (she probably thought thank F**** for that!). But I guess others can make their own mind up, would be interesting to see if any other reviews pop up this week. I guess that the only positive thing was I managed to  cum after my recent problems with the new meds I was taking for existing medical condition - but I stopped taking them now and my ability to cum is back after trying it out on this one...

Offline Richthescouser

You are probably right, but I was reading other reviews after I posted mine and a few were quite good (ish) and I thought maybe others could get better. I thought maybe it was me, and thought i was being a bit harsh. But you are right right, i should have kept it a negative - she was bloody rude and the only time she smiled was when I 'd cum (she probably thought thank F**** for that!). But I guess others can make their own mind up, would be interesting to see if any other reviews pop up this week. I guess that the only positive thing was I managed to  cum after my recent problems with the new meds I was taking for existing medical condition - but I stopped taking them now and my ability to cum is back after trying it out on this one...

As someone who gave her a decent review, this sounds like a negative to me. Don’t change your rating just because it doesn’t agree with others experiences, while I stand by my review because that is what happened to me, it doesn’t mean there is any doubt about your experience. Even if it’s a case of some people get good service and some get rubbish - that’s well worth letting people know about.

Sorry you didn’t have a good visit.

Offline wildwildwest

I’m sure both these SP’s used to work in London before under different names. Aya I think used to be Ayumi. Not sure about Rinda previous profile name. I could be wrong though.