Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - She's back! - Kensington  (Read 3441 times)

100 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
96 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (90 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only (now defunct).

£150 - 1 Hour.

Texted a few days in advance to book. Received a prompt reply accepting and giving me her postcode. Texted again on the day to confirm whereby she gave me her full address.

Anna is now based in a flat a short walk from High Street Kensington station. The entrance is very slightly laid back from the busy road. I buzzed the door and Anna came down to collect me, giving me a nice view of her as I followed her up the stairs.

Once inside the flat we had a good kiss and cuddle session and a catch up chat (I have seen her numerous times before). She asked me to take off my shoes and we then moved into the bedroom with en suite bathroom.

Anna was wearing a black one piece which she removed before helping me undress. I complimented her on her "new" breasts ("you feel, no silicon" she said) and we then went for a shared shower. The bathroom was quite small but clean and fit for purpose with plenty of toiletries. Anna gave us both a good soaping down before kneeling down to take my cock in her mouth and play with my balls. She still does that "thing" with the water. Then some mouthwash and back into the bedroom. The bedroom was quite small, but again fit for purpose with a mirror and a soft comfortable bed.

Anna asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and proceeded to suck my cock again. Some more kissing and cuddling ensued before I licked her shaved pussy with her laying on her back and then her sitting on me. She then asked me to lie on my back, propped me up slightly with a small pillow and gave me a good rimming. Wonderful! I asked for a "69" to finish so she got into position. I pulled her bum and pussy towards me and with Anna fingering my bum and sucking my cock it wasn't long before I came in her mouth. She discreetly spat it into a tissue and went to the bathroom for a minute or so. On her return we kissed and cuddled again and she gave me a brief head massage as we chatted. It was then time to go and she helped me get dressed before we said our goodbyes.

I found Anna to thankfully be as pleasant and cheerful as I remembered her. As always, her whole demeanor was geared to ensuring I had a good time. I, for one, am glad she is back (until late May she said, but hopes to come back again in August) and hope to see her again in the near future.

She said that she is now working independently and has a new AW profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

YMMV, obviously, but certainly from my experience I would recommend. Might be a case of catch her while you can...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 12:40:34 am by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline LLPunting

Any indication she will charge regulars her original rate since she's put her prices up now?

Offline WARSZAWA16

Any indication she will charge regulars her original rate since she's put her prices up now?
Not really. I made the booking with her before she had her new AW profile and her confirmation text said £150 so that is what I gave her. I counted it out to her and she didn't query or question it and just put the money on her side table. What will happen next time I plan to see her I don't know. I will report back though.   

Offline LLPunting

Not really. I made the booking with her before she had her new AW profile and her confirmation text said £150 so that is what I gave her. I counted it out to her and she didn't query or question it and just put the money on her side table. What will happen next time I plan to see her I don't know. I will report back though.

:angelgirl:
GL