Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Kinky Nicole - Euston  (Read 7679 times)

12 review(s) for sweetandkinkynicole (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Have to agree with most that has been written already.

I enjoyed a cum twice hour with Nicole and really enjoyed it. Cant comment on CIM, Anal etc. I'm a vanilla type. OWO was sensual and enjoyable, quite deep, but not DT. Doggy was amazing as Nicole has a very firm arse and really pushed back on me nicely.

Positives
Very pretty with slate blue seductive eyes
Tight body and pert 32b bust
Responsive and willing to please
Friendly, chatty and intelligent
Affectionate and clearly not a misandrist

Neutral
Kissing was pleasant and affectionate, not DFK. Not an issue for me and she might if she fancies you I guess.
A smoker, but not that noticeable and I don't mind.

Negative
The flat is not commensurate with Nicole's appearance.
It is fairly clean, but a sparce, depressing badly lit room; reminiscent of the mis en scene, so familiar in Shane Meadows or Ken Loach films.

Would love to see again, but don't think I can face the poorly decorated, depressing establishment. Nicole is so sexy, but the flat does not do her justice.

Offline mh

Offline Jimmyredcab

Shame she doesn't go Independent, all these pimped girls seem to work from shitholes, she deserves better in my opinion.

Offline mh

Shame she doesn't go Independent, all these pimped girls seem to work from shitholes, she deserves better in my opinion.

Now she knows you're a potential customer it can only be a matter of time before she goes independent.  :hi:

But wait! She charges less than £100 an hour so she must be a skank...  :scare:

But that's OK, you can just advise her to raise her price, at least for everyone else, to make you feel better about yourself...  :dash:

Online lewishamguy

Perhaps her rate will be higher if she starts working independently ;)

maxjabby

Makes you wonder what shes getting out of that £100 doesn't it. Thats why i try to avoid the pimped girls where possible. My mind just cant handle the guilt of it.

Offline mh

Makes you wonder what shes getting out of that £100 doesn't it. Thats why i try to avoid the pimped girls where possible. My mind just cant handle the guilt of it.

To be absolutely clear, I saw no evidence that she was being pimped. I spoke to her on the phone and gave her the money. I don't know of another girl working from the same flat but I did hear her talking to someone else in the flat outside the room. Of course she might well have been being pimped but if she is Polish she has every right to work here "untrafficed".

fredpunter

To be absolutely clear, I saw no evidence that she was being pimped. I spoke to her on the phone and gave her the money. I don't know of another girl working from the same flat but I did hear her talking to someone else in the flat outside the room. Of course she might well have been being pimped but if she is Polish she has every right to work here "untrafficed".

You have slightly pre-empted my question, and apologies if its a silly one but do we kniw for certain that she is pimped?

Offline Steve2

If Jimbo says she is, it must be true

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline mh

You have slightly pre-empted my question, and apologies if its a silly one but do we kniw for certain that she is pimped?

You'll have to ask Jimmy about that. I don't know one way or the other but he seems sure. Though I don't think he has met her.

Offline mh

If Jimbo says she is, it must be true

Well by his own admission, he is "rarely wrong".  :lol:

Offline Steve2

Well by his own admission, he is "rarely wrong".  :lol:

But then again he visits HOD and London Retreat where the girls are pimped and  he seems to like the premises

Offline smiths

How do you know which WGs are pimped and which arent though? In reality literally ANY WG could be being pimped AND loads of WGs agree to being pimped such as EVERY WG who works at a Parlour/Brothel and Agency. Pimping doesnt necessarily mean the WG is being forced.

Offline smiths

As you know there is a world of difference between a WG being forced to be a WG and one who agrees to work for a pimp. Very many WGs have pimps who provide the WGs premises which they couldnt afford at least initially to do themselves.

Been the case throughout history and i imagine will continue to be the case in the foreseeable future, it being illegal to be a pimp doesnt seem to stop it in my observations. :hi:

Offline punk

On a light note she has increased her value. Gone up £20 notes? so she knows her worth thanks to UKpunting.

london

On a light note she has increased her value. Gone up £20 notes? so she knows her worth thanks to UKpunting.

she may worth it for her body and face but not for her service and crappy room.

fredpunter

Bugger, she was hovering very near the top of my "who to see next" list, just goes to show it doesn't pay to be slow off the mark.

Offline punk

Bugger, she was hovering very near the top of my "who to see next" list, just goes to show it doesn't pay to be slow off the mark.

Not in this game.

Offline punk

if you have seen her write a review, for the benefit of all.

Tony Montana

Hopefully she will use the extra income to secure a nicer apartment

Offline smiths

Yes thats a possible disadvantage to punters of a WG becoming popular and getting good reviews, along with the WG becoming harder to book, i have experienced both price increases and it becoming harder to book a WG many times over the years.

This is why some punters prefer to share information by PM or in person only of course, which is their business. :hi:

Offline Meursault

She may rent the flat off a dodgy geezer who knows what happens there, I'm unsure. But, from our conversation, I got the impression she knows exactly what she wants and is not under any obligation or anyone's spell or control.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 10:48:27 pm by Meursault »

Offline Meursault

To be honest, let's face it, if Nicole had a decent flat we would have to accept £120 would probably be a market rate for such an attractive service provider, offering an enthusiastic, albeit vanilla, service.
However, I think even £100 is pushing it at her current venue.

sexy19nicole

my problem is i am not get good flat agent want my work paper. but  my friend find flat later may be.

password02

my problem is i am not get good flat agent want my work paper. but  my friend find flat later may be.

Hi sexynicole - can you confirm to the UKP members here why the overnight +25% price increase to £100 ?

I know it is really your business and you can charge what ever price you want BUT would be interested to know the reason

letsmeetme

Offline Steve2

Or has Jimbo been to see her and imparted his words of wisdom?

Offline Meursault

I know it is really your business and you can charge what ever price you want BUT would be interested to know the reason
Seriously? You've answered your own question.
Not that I want a public dialogue with a WG, particularly about her charges; I personally don't need an explanation anyway. It's obvious.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 06:42:33 am by Meursault »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Now she knows you're a potential customer it can only be a matter of time before she goes independent.  :hi:

But wait! She charges less than £100 an hour so she must be a skank...  :scare:

According to her profile she is £100 an hour -------------------- one day you will get something right.     :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

But then again he visits HOD and London Retreat where the girls are pimped and  he seems to like the premises

I have explained this to you before, let me try again.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, the girls at London Retreat are pimped.

Better to get 50% of £200 than 50% of £80.

Borrow a calculator, you will see what I mean.    :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Steve2

James999

Borrow a calculator, you will see what I mean.   

So you'd rather pay a pimp £100 than £40  :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Pimped is pimped Jimbo

You would know more about that than me ----------------- no offense meant.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

I have explained this to you before, let me try again.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Borrow a calculator, you will see what I mean.    :crazy: :crazy:

Your usual old bollocks, you dont know what cut Nicole gives her pimp or even if she has a pimp for definite, or what cut other WGs give their pimps, you guessing, again. :rolleyes:

But you do know the WGs at the London Retreat are pimped. Just like many of us you are prepared to punt through a pimp when it suits. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

Offline Bigus Dickus

I seen her green light is on for the first time. New prices having an effect on demand!  :wacko:

I tried to call her a couple of time with no meaningful response or not answered.

She's off my list now either way.

Offline SamLP

Her price is back down to the original

I waited 5 minutes in the living room having a nice chat with her friend before my punt as Nicole was getting ready. No sign of a pimp or anyone else, so I have no idea whether she has one or not. Either way the service was good and the punt was great.

Offline Steve2

It looks like she didn't take Jimbo's advice after all

Fb878

I waited 5 minutes in the living room having a nice chat with her friend before my punt as Nicole was getting ready. No sign of a pimp or anyone else, so I have no idea whether she has one or not. Either way the service was good and the punt was great.

What's the friend like?  Is it amazing daria?

Cheers

Offline SamLP

What's the friend like?  Is it amazing daria?

Cheers

I can't remember. Do you have a link. She was blonde, mentioned she had been here a few weeks although she spoke good English. She was dressed in a businesslike dress, attractive but not as attractive as Nicole. I thought for a moment it may be a B&S as she opened the door, but she quickly told me that Nicole will be ready in a few minutes, lead me to the living room and had a friendly chat.

Steve, thank fuck for that.

Offline mh

According to her profile she is £100 an hour -------------------- one day you will get something right.     :crazy:
It was right when I wrote it ... and is right again now. She experimented with your pricing suggestion and decided it was a shit idea.  :hi:

One day you'll get something right.  :sarcastic:

Offline Steve2

It was right when I wrote it ... and is right again now. She experimented with your pricing suggestion and decided it was a shit idea.  :hi:

One day you'll get something right.  :sarcastic:
[/quote

In your dreams

Offline punk

Power of UKpunting and letting prossies on here.

fredpunter

Power of UKpunting and letting prossies on here.

Just goes to show it doesnt pay to be hasty  :D

Offline punk

west8

£80.00 for 60 minutes.

There has to be -some- catch, surely?

Best value on AW for a London punt?

Offline Steve2

£80.00 for 60 minutes.

There has to be -some- catch, surely?

Best value on AW for a London punt?

NO, but close

west8

Catch/compromise has got to be her shitty flat, I guess?

The general area is a dump, but is her flat a place you folks would visit after dark?

Offline smiths

Catch/compromise has got to be her shitty flat, I guess?

The general area is a dump, but is her flat a place you folks would visit after dark?

A shitty flat as long as its got a bed, running water and isnt dirty as opposed to cluttered which i couldnt care less about, or the area unless it looks dangerous when i arrive doesnt put me off if i wish to punt with a WG enough.

Some punters are concerned about such things of course, for me her staying at £80 an hour where she is is better than moving to somewhere better but charging £100 an hour or more. Thats both for me in case i wish to punt with her again and for punters who have to save up to punt. Obviously its entirely up to her if she increases her rates though.

bigone

Where does it say 100 per hour?
I can only see 80 on her profile
Bigone