Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot xxx Natalie - Woodford - Overnight  (Read 2261 times)

101 review(s) for Dirty Cum Whore (97 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I've reviewed Natalie before, but this is ref an overnight we've shared recently.

Natalie is well reviewed on here, those who've had the pleasure of meeting her know she's an excellent and reliable SP.

External Link/Members Only

£800 (12hours+)

NATALIE:

Accurate pics with decent info on her AW, facially pretty, nice figure with boobs for days, i like boobs, especially big uns

MEET:

This was arranged over whatsapp pretty quickly, i was due to pass near by and initially just wanted a nice gfe meet, but we ended up organising an overnight.

Was at her woodford incall, nice place easy in out and parking.

Me. with dog in toe arrived as agreed with Natalie, and quickly given the ok to head inside.
Greated by Nat, in smart casuals.  Firstly we enjoyed a nice dog walk, calling in a local pub for a quick drink, pint for me as i was parched, fruit juice for Nat.
On return we ordered food, had a chilled evening together, we both showered and got in bed to chill/cuddle watch a movie, before long  i was enjoying a full massage, she's really bloody good at this.
Soon i was treated to some really good sloppy oral and then onto some sex under the covers, mish at its absolute finest!

I Slept like a baby, nice big comfy bed, she never disturbed me, hopefully i didnt her, i got up during the night for a tinkle and she did look sexy sleeping.

Morning soon came around, i was stiring a little, next thing she was giving me a blowie, before climbing aboard and riding me like a show pony finally some more mish to finish, great start to any saturday imho! We shared another dog walk, i wasn't ushered away, iirc i departed late morning, heading home to go watch the footy with dad, Steady 4-1 home win. For sure i was with Nat over the 12 hours.

PROS:

Great SP
Reliable and sexy
Huge boobs
Good oral
GVFM

CONS:

None, she's been reliable and brilliant with me for 5+ years

RECOMMEND:

100% yes, 200% if you're a titman

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:51:29 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline mark.james.watches

How did you get her WhatsApp? She always appear offline and her number doesn’t appear on profile. At least to me she never responds to the AW email…

Offline jockmctavish69

If I had a spare 800 quid would be on my to do list. Was this at the usual in call venue that she works from