Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Condoms  (Read 3407 times)

Offline nuckingfuts

Hmm quite a lot....some days it feels like 100%. But I do meet lots of nice normal guys too. But at least the morons have some entertainment value.

So 99.99% morons? Feels like society in general.

Online mr.bluesky

Hmm quite a lot....some days it feels like 100%. But I do meet lots of nice normal guys too. But at least the morons have some entertainment value.

What you have to remember is that for a bloke to get a hard on it needs more blood to be pumped to that area thus depriving his brain of oxygen hence the stupidity. The harder we get the sillier we get  :D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 03:16:17 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online RandomGuy99

You SPs must have amazing stories you could tell.

Offline Jamesbattersea

We need a thread on here for the SPs to put the weirdest or most moronic customers and there requests. When chatting to girls i'm always amazed and enertained as to what my fellow punters ask about or get up to.
Ladies i'm 100% sure that some days you get 100% morons.!!! :lol:

Offline GoldTop

Better still. We need to stop threads like this when the OP still hasn't had his punt for which he was so keen to secure advice  :dash:

Offline Jamesbattersea

Better still. We need to stop threads like this when the OP still hasn't had his punt for which he was so keen to secure advice  :dash:

Oh yeah we haven't heard from him.

Samsausage are you alive? Any news?

Offline webpunter

Yes indeed dot com

@SS, you come across as a bit of a worrier
As UKP is all about helping each other it might be an idea to get back in the groove with another R&T expedition & a subsequent review

If you are worrying about whether or not to take the nodder home with you / the burd getting up the duff / CSI Northampton having your DNA if they do a raid, these are hardly going to lead to the best outcome
Mr Floppy can set in & before taking the nodder home if its fallen off you might have to fish it out first  :scare: ;)