Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Welsh Kandice - Eastleigh  (Read 1717 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline south_fifty

External Link/Members Only

Prompted by an earlier review...
Thus review summarises two meets in Eastleigh both in chain hotels near the M3. Parking in one  tricky the other easy

£120 fir 30 mins and subsequently £160 for 45mins.

All arranged by WhatsApp with messages promptly replied to.

Asked her on both occasions to wear something specific from her private gallery.

No problems entering either hotel and once behind closed doors was welcomed by a FAF red haired, dark red lip sticked beauty.

Age about right at 32 to 36.

1st visit :Quick shower and we were then down to wet dfk, owo. A great BJ that was awesome to watch and enjoy. She stopped as I got near and let me go down on her and she tasted great and soon, probably, faked an orgasm. Back to more dfk, owo and then codom on and we fucked in miss until I came. It was amazing fucking this red haired lady while we held eye contact.
Quick clean up and I was out bang on 30mins.

2nd visit : As above but with a bit of non sexual interaction beforehand. I wanted to enjoy a little time interacting with this very pretty nicely made up lady before it all got messed up.

Will return. I notice her prices have now gone up which hopefully is simply increased cost of living rather than any desire on her part to charge mire.