Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Yvett X - Wood Green. Consistently Good SP  (Read 3171 times)

39 review(s) for x Yvett x (35 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline JO6688

Yvett has been on my radar for a couple of years, and only got around to see her recently. The good reviews along with the photos shown on other reviews along the her AW Photos enabled me to take the plunge with Yvette.

Comms - Yvett doesn't have Wattsapp and responds via text. Overall, quite responsive highlighting price with extras and what she will not do (facials). She did pick up the phone when I called her and guided me to her flat.

Price - Paid £200 for the hour. Broken down, this was £180 for the hour with extra £20 for CIM. I believe OWO is included in the price. DFK is also included in the £180 hour price.

Location - Council Flat within a three storey flat within a council block. Didn't feel too intimadeted when I walking there and back. Flat is approximately 10-15 minute walk from Wood Green Station. I know the area as I used to park my car there, when I used to watch spurs. Flat, along with the bedroom was clean, fresh and  tidy.

The Girl - Attractive Hungarian Girl in her mid to late 30s with a good natural body. Natural tits and no Botox or any works done. Yvett says she's often in the gym most days and also practices mediation and yoga to maintain her figure. Good English and a good talker (not too much that it cuts into the sex or too little that she comes across as disinterested.

The Meet
- As with most of my punts, I felt that urge after work and wanted my cock both sucked and emptied. Looked at my hotlist, noticed Yvett had the green light and messaged Yvett with time, length of meet and services all arranged and agreed. Post code was also given and I made my way to hers. Messaged her the outfit I wanted her to wear for me (Pink outfit in the photos below).

Yvett is definitely the girl in the photos and they are accurate.

Buzzed in through the communal door and made my way to her door and let in instantly. No ackward waiting around. Made our way to her room, sorted out paperwork and got into the action.

Got her to stand on front of the mirror and I came up from behind, naked with my hard bollox and started rubbing up against her. Hands went up towards her tits and giving them and good feel and asking her to remove them. Looking at myself doing this and looking into Yvett's eyes was such a turn on for me. Tits came out and we started kissing. This along with her sucking is Yvett's strong points. She clearly gets into it passionately and doesn't hold back, when kissing, like other SPs who kiss. Some finger action occurred. Yvett will not allow fingers inside her but does like her clit been touched.

Action then moved to the bed. I got Yvett to lay on her bed and told her to spread her legs. Some licking of her pussy on my part with groans coming from Yvett. Mounted her on Mish and later spooned and took her from behind in doggy style. No discomfort shown from Yvett and she can get into it and can take the force (pounding) from my cock.

But I paid the extra £20 for the uncovered blow job and climaxing in Yvett's mouth and this is what I expected. Off came the condom and told Yvette to go to town on my cock. Yvett performed this with expert precision and I came in seconds. I cannot fault Yvett's expertise. We chatted briefly and when the hour came up I left. As it happened, she is friends with an old regular SP I used to punt in Stratford.

At £180 standard, Yvett is unfortunately at an average price with most SPs nowadays who charge extra for OWO and another for CIM. Thankfully Yvett OWO is included in her price. So for that reason I'd visit again and plan to do so later this year.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 09:57:57 pm by JO6688 »

Offline JO6688

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265153.msg2706731#msg2706731

For some reason her profile is down. I hope she hasn't retired and left the industry :( although most likely she is away on holiday  :hi:

I was unable to put her profile on the link. Can the moderator please link this review to her other reviews. For any fellow punter wanting her details please she the link above showing her previous review.

Offline tantraman

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265153.msg2706731#msg2706731

For some reason her profile is down. I hope she hasn't retired and left the industry :( although most likely she is away on holiday  :hi:

I was unable to put her profile on the link. Can the moderator please link this review to her other reviews. For any fellow punter wanting her details please she the link above showing her previous review.

Yvette's AW profile is active and working ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline JO6688

Yvette's AW profile is active and working ...

:drinks:

Thanks for your reply tantraman but for some reason whenever I try to access her profile it brings up the response listed below. Any ideas why you can access her profile and I can't

Offline tantraman

Thanks for your reply tantraman but for some reason whenever I try to access her profile it brings up the response listed below. Any ideas why you can access her profile and I can't

That's odd ... I'm on my desktop, and can link fine ... p'raps something is blocking your viewing on your phone, e.g. what's that 'Discreet Mode' about? :unknown:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 12:05:29 am by tantraman »

Offline JO6688

That's odd ... I'm on my desktop, and can link fine ... p'raps something is blocking your viewing on your phone, e.g. what's that 'Discreet Mode' about? :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Tantraman, for some reason I can now access her profile, even on discreet mode :cool: It must be something to do with the WiFi as I'm currently outside of the UK. I can only access her profile when I use my data. But yes, it's odd as you state in your message above.

I know you historically reviewed her. Have you seen her recently? If yes do you still enjoy her services?

Offline Bassman

Tantraman, for some reason I can now access her profile, even on discreet mode :cool: It must be something to do with the WiFi as I'm currently outside of the UK. I can only access her profile when I use my data. But yes, it's odd as you state in your message above.

I know you historically reviewed her. Have you seen her recently? If yes do you still enjoy her services?
If I may. Last I saw her, her service/performance was as good as always. She is a nice person it would seem. However IRL she showing signs of aging. She still looks good but what was once tight/firm now isn’t. That’s the only thing I could tell you. She still looks the part as I believe she works out in some fashion on the regs, but if you saw her a few years ago and saw her today you’d see what I mean.

Offline tantraman

Yep, I've enjoyed Yvette umpteen times over the last 5 years, and she has always been delectable ... nothing really to add to my original reported sexperience back in 2019, other than my investment in being such a regular does naturally build up 'mileage' perks, but of course YMMV :music:

Offline palatino

Just looking at some older pictures of hers... wasn't she known as "Sheila", perhaps 10 years ago?

Offline JO6688

Just looking at some older pictures of hers... wasn't she known as "Sheila", perhaps 10 years ago?

Couldn't answer that as she only came to my attention on 2020.

Offline The_Don

As far as I'm aware, she been Yvett for over 10 years and punted her a number of times since then > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39268.0;all

Another W/G named:

Sheila

Also worked at the same location (and others), iirc I've seen her in passing at several punts over the years

Her flat mate (was now in Darlington :unknown: )

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:58:37 pm by The_Don »

Offline Clarence Boddicker

I haven't seen her in eons. but I definitely concur, she's a really lovely girl and good SP, also remember her playing Slipknot while shagging which was novel

Offline JO6688

I haven't seen her in eons. but I definitely concur, she's a really lovely girl and good SP, also remember her playing Slipknot while shagging which was novel

Although during our meet, she had Panic at the Disco on the stereo. I detest EMO music. :vomit:

Offline JonasG

She really has awful taste in music lol.

Great DFK and body though which is what matters.