Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended ladies who offer 15 minute quickies?  (Read 2535 times)

realalefan

I'm guessing agencies would be out the picture here, but can anyone recommend some ladies (not too old, def under 40) who offer a decent, cheap quickie?  Preferably Newcastle and surrounding areas.

Thanks in advance :)

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'm guessing agencies would be out the picture here, but can anyone recommend some ladies (not too old, def under 40) who offer a decent, cheap quickie?  Preferably Newcastle and surrounding areas.

Thanks in advance :)

I have seen the 'legend that is' Tawny Steele' a few times for 15 min quickies in the past and enjoyEd it BUT.....she is not to everyone's taste. .....

realalefan

Saw her a few years ago (under a different name), but wasn't too keen I'm afraid. Truly terrifying area of Walker even during late afternoon!

Offline sesalovdarlo

She is stunning if she didn't have all that stupid metal in her face and the daft rasta hair. Do people say "oh I love a girl with loads of piercings in her face" vile!

Offline Boom52

If you not bothered too much about size this lass is late 30's and gives a good value quicky.

Safe located clean own house in North Shields near New York

Cheap quicky and one of the best filthy quick  bj's in the business.

But check her pics - she is large. Massive tits tho! Does cim!

External Link/Members Only

Online maxxblue

If you not bothered too much about size this lass is late 30's and gives a good value quicky.

Safe located clean own house in North Shields near New York

Cheap quicky and one of the best filthy quick  bj's in the business.

But check her pics - she is large. Massive tits tho! Does cim!

External Link/Members Only

:vomit:

realalefan

Thanks, I do not mind larger ladies at all and Claire seems to be what I am looking for :)

Never seen anyone from AW before, but she does seem to have plenty of positive reviews.

Offline Boom52

Thanks, I do not mind larger ladies at all and Claire seems to be what I am looking for :)

Never seen anyone from AW before, but she does seem to have plenty of positive reviews.

A couple of them are mine!! She basically delivers what it says on the tin!!

Enjoy and let us know how you get on!!

sentinel

Savannah on AW does a 15 min quickie and is very popular with a lot of the guys on here.

But for another twenty quid you can get the full half hour and it's a lot more satisfying.