Sugar Babies

Author Topic: WTF!! best punt for a while and at £90 PH...  (Read 4809 times)

1 review(s) for HornySweetElla (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TOFIT'd her and was ready to walk due to nationality and amount of txts to get to her but worth it.
Holyshit, sssssssuper GFE.
Girl in pics but defo better in real life.
Green eyes, dark blondish hair. nice make up and sweet lips - both...

went for quick 30 mins, ended up 1.5hrs later, a very happy exhaust chappy.

Hugs kisses (not dfk), great owo - loads of spitting, sucking, playing with balls whilst giving a lot of eye contact.
Laying there thinking, fk, having been paying twice this and not had the girl dying to please me as much as Ella was. Maybe she's new and not influenced by friends or punters yet.

Serious amount of fking in every position - loved her smooth silky skin and she defo enjoys her job...

Cums pretty quickly, so while she was too sensitive, she started owo and a 2 handed wank, with the right pressure via each hand.

Anyway, without grinning like an idiot typing this report, just go see her before she moves down to southern london.

if your after DFK, good luck... her English is just about passable.

BUT a fit pretty GFE early 20's, not looking like 30 in her pics. Either way, a great fk :)

Offline Tailpipe

Took a risk and hit jackpot well done sash . :drinks:

sash

thx TP. I would have stayed another hour but had to be somewhere.
Not much of a risk as I was ready to walk before I went it and just thought pretty and sometimes you know from the initial kiss - almost asked her to come to Zurich with me for a couple of days but then thought, think with brain, not dick!!
Enjoy if you go ;)

password02

tonysoprano

Positive review for a Romanian, which is nice. Good figure but the lack of FK would probably put me off.

Sounds like you had a great time though. It's good when you take a chance on an unknown girl and she delivers.

Offline Steve2

Nice one Sash

Looks like she is at the same place as Mimi ,Tiffany ,Cute Blonde sexy and Little brunette teen who all seem to get very mixed reviews

Offline Tailpipe

Nice one Sash

Looks like she is at the same place as Mimi ,Tiffany ,Cute Blonde sexy and Little brunette teen who all seem to get very mixed reviews

I sure you will give her a test drive  :D

It's like punting mega over your way .

password02

Nice one Sash

WOW how many work in the flat? would it be a case of B&S if she is busy with another client?

sash

Steve2 - haha, I thought i'd get there before you but clearly, silly me lol
Flats just off Greenford high st. 2 bedroom and seemed like another girl was defo in the apartment but did see her.
Is it a B&S, well 100% Ella on profile and her in person. Dont know about other girls.
If I wasnt seeing a recommendation tonight, i'd be going again today!!
Anyway, hope she is as GFE and energetic for you chaps :)

west8

I'd be up for a sixsome with all five girls, but how is the flat?

Anyone got profile links for each of the other girls, please.

Quesadilla

She does look more like late 20's / early 30's in her pics - good recommendation as I would never punt someone with zero AW feedback normally but will definitely put her in my HL - bit out of my normal range but at £90 might be worth a longer drive of a weekend.

charming_red

Sounds like a good catch, nice one sash. What was her english like?

And what was the flat like? Hopefully not a dump.

LL

Sounds like it went a lot better than my own take-one-for-the-team style Romanian punt I had a few days ago.
Thanks for sharing mate.  I hope she doesn't get inundated with calls from our lurkers.  Will remember her for my next punt as this is exactly what I'm after - a GFE at a value-for-money price.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sounds like it went a lot better than my own take-one-for-the-team style Romanian punt I had a few days ago.
Thanks for sharing mate. I hope she doesn't get inundated with calls from our lurkers. 

That is why some members refuse to do reviews, can't say I blame them, lurkers take everything and give nothing back.   :bomb:

password02

That is why some members refuse to do reviews, can't say I blame them, lurkers take everything and give nothing back.   :bomb:

Totally agree JRB - just checked the stats at 10.20pm - 1,267 Visitors - 1,041 Guests, 192 Members!!! - so nearly 90% of 'Guests' can read all the reviews, take notes and do their punting without giving anything back to the UKP members - That is not right IMO.

Really pisses me off   :thumbsdown:

maxjabby

I would normally avoid any Romanians due to the cliche surrounding them however this review would make me think otherwise. I will be adding this fine lady to my HL nice one  :)

LL

Totally agree JRB - just checked the stats at 10.20pm - 1,267 Visitors - 1,041 Guests, 192 Members!!! - so nearly 90% of 'Guests' can read all the reviews, take notes and do their punting without giving anything back to the UKP members - That is not right IMO.

Really pisses me off   :thumbsdown:
We can only hope that a percentage of them will one day contribute here in return for all the tips they've taken in the past.  That of course does happen, and it's the new members who tend to be the most prolific reviewers.

Offline Zeusthedoc

she's got a hint of Penny Flame about her.

fredpunter

some may say the same is true of members that don't do reviews