Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex - Birmingham  (Read 1374 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Metzoid

When: start of march

Communications: polite and efficient. She has been on my hotlist for a while. Was a last minute thing and within 45 minutes i was at hers. The reveiws and pictures seeemed good so i thought why not.

Price - £70 for Hh.

The girl -  Pictures on AW give you an accurate idea of what she is like. Especially the more recent ones in black corset and red one piece.

She has huge fake boobs, fake lips, a big round gym toned arse and barely any fat on her as she is in great shape.
 She showed  me some pre pandemic pictures and she was in even better shape then.

Facially she ia pretty and on the sexy milf side. She does use a lot of tan but i didnt mind. It added to the whole look and had me standing to attention straight away.

She is very friendly and was really easy to talk to before and after the deed.

I arrived at the house and knocked and was greeted with the behind the door trick. Behind the door she look a treat in pink lingerie.

The meet -

Came straight in for a snog our hands all over each other. This was hot. 
We then took a breath and paper work sorted.

Cash stashed and she came back over and we resumed. Lots of dfk whilst we undressed each other. Her hands on my cock and meanwhile she let me have a good suck of those huge tits, kissed her neck lips and she made all the right noises.

Still kissing we moved ro the bed. She wanked me off while we kissed and i hand my hands all over her.

She then kissed her way down me and began a decent bj which was almost dt. Her arse in the air this was a site to behold. She then kissed her way back up and climbed on reverse cow girl. Switched to doggy and this was a great site with her big toned arse and back. On to Missionary where we dfk some more and i sucked her tits some more.

She then climbed on cow girl and this was rhe best of all. She has powerful legs and we fucked pretty vigoursly with plenty of kissing sucking and eye contact. She seemed to be enyoing herself anf there was definitely some shuddering. We fucked until completuon and then she climbed off and we kissed somre more. We had a nice chat some more kissing. Shower and then a kiss goodbye. She was in no rush to get me to leave and no clock watching. I was way over time but she didnt care! A great punt.

A positive punt. A really steamy session and at that price point ill be back

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline Shplurgh

Thanks for the review - have always been tempted but put off by the suggestion she doesn't like her nipples played with. Seems like that isn't always the case (don't want to practice tuning in a radio, but do like a little play). Might give her a visit now.

Offline Metzoid

Yeh i saw this previously. Maybe she had just had them done at the time of those reviees. Im not sure. But i didnt have any issues sucking and playing with them! Happy punting!

Offline pbrown355

Saw her long time ago. Although she was great I'd rather have naturals so haven't been back.
Thanks for the review.