Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gisele Baby Girl - Manchester  (Read 726 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7528131) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jampratt

AW: External Link/Members Only

Price: £180 + £20 OWO (£200 total)

Location: Apartment block off the East Lancs/Chapel Street just past Salford University. Easy to get to as far enough out of City Centre.

Comms: Id exchanged a few Whatsapp with her over the last wk since seeing the positive review on here and checking out her sensational pictures....she was in Warrington, then Lpool briefly. When she said she was in Manc I grabbed the opportunity! Time arranged for later that day, all very straightforward.

Girl: Gorgeous looking girl, exactly my type with a perfect body..very slim, nice Brazilian tan, superb bolt ons, some nice tatts which compliment her body and a VERY nice arse. If im being picky then maybe a little on the tall side for me..Im 5'9 shes about the same, I prefer girls 5'4 - 5'6. Only a minor gripe given how fit she is and deffo girl in the pics.

Action: Cash handed over and nice cuddle went for a kiss...only closed mouth kissing which was an instant downer, she has limited English aswell which makes it awkward to communicate and she insists on being VERY quiet...straightaway I got the impression it was going to be a mechanical type of service. Straight into 69, she has the cutest little pussy ive ever seen but she put herself in a slightly awkward position which was killing it a little, plus i could barely feel her mouth rd my cock. Into Missionary, again with her legs in a slightly awkward position followed by doggy which was the highlight and came in the bag after about 20mins in total. She went for a shower with me lay on the bed debating whether to try for another go...I really wasnt feeling it.
However on returning from the shower she lay nxt to me and seemed a lot more relaxed and affectionate which was nice...hands all over each others bodies and trying to chat a little. I went down on her for a good 10 minutes which was very pleasant, her pussy is perfect! Turned her over and gave her a good rimming aswell which was equally enjoyable...the punt was improving! She grabbed a condom and gave me OW which was a bit of a pisstake as she gave me owo (albeit not very well) during the inital 69. However the OW was actually better, she got into it more and got me hard again. Into missionary with her legs over my shoulders this time and hammered her and very nearly came again, doggy for a while then a HJ with her stroking my balls which was good but couldnt quite get over the line a second time.

Conclusion: A mixed bag really. The service for the price was very average...the second half and her looks rescued it, otherwise I may of give it a negative. Shes a stunning girl with a perfect body and although its awkward to communicate I thought she was a nice girl to be around (more so in the second half of the punt). Id like to see her again given how fit she is but for the price/service I dont think I will.

PS Think she said she'll be in Manc a few wks.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 09:32:33 am by jampratt »

Offline Thelatitude0

Interesting as I had this Brazilian on my hot list but when she told me her list of extras, she went down to the list.

Mate if you want to meet the best Brazilian in Manchester, it's Eliza. Fantastic body, excellent service and 40 pounds cheaper.

Thanks for sharing those info.