Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Ammy_Thai Farnborough  (Read 1224 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy_Ammy_Thai (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline thekman100

Hi folks, been a while since my last review, not had much funds to support my little hobby.

Anyway, wanted to book the highly rated Zonya but she wasn't working today, settled for Ammy after firing off a few texts.

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £70 with OWO and CIM for £30 more.

Comms were okay 7/10. Initally quick, I said I definately wanted Ammy not Peary who I had contacted earlier. Then I slight delay as she said "I need to check my schedule", I wonder if I would have been B&S had I not insisted. Still, that is just hearsay. Directions were great up until the road, then were not good at all. Walked up and down several times. Thank God it was a small street. Finally found the location.

Flat was a bit noisy, one of the WG's Birthday apparantly.

Ammy is definitely the girl in the photos, of course, they have been touched up. In real life I found her better than the photos, very natural (more on that later) pretty face, wonderful soft skin, tidy body, no tummy scars. I would guess 25, not much more. 8/10. Dressed pretty casually but didn't bother me.

Room was decent, a bit too warm, I worried about that a little. If it is too hot it affects my perfomance.

Started with decent OWO, nice hand and mouth combination and eye contact. Worked a treat and got the sap rising waaay too quickly which is a real surprise for me as not many girls can get me off with just hand/mouth let alone after a few mins. I lifted her head after a while and said "I have to fuck you". On with the Dom and then there was no option for cowgirl (pity) so opted for mish. Was very nice. she really does have wonderful skin. No kissing at all unfortunately, gutted about that. As she had got me so close already, I could have finished here but I had paid for CIM. FYI, initially she is not the tightest BUT she can flex her muscles down there and if you time it right I reckon she could milk you dry. Nice noises throughout, not overly loud, added to the mood but I doubt genuine.

Back onto my back and resumption of OWO to CIM completion. Lovely, Very happy with it. Ammy was smiley, laughy, decent english, certainly enough to know what I was saying all the time including no to "can I have a kiss!?" :D

I am definitely heading back next week. I wonder if repeat visit might tempt her to some light kissing.

Oh...about natural. The good looking boobs were bolt ons which really surprised me at first. A very good job. I got her to lift them to see the scar, she had them done a while ago as scar is barely noticeable now. Gonna suck on those more next time.