Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: can you wait till later in the day  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Third Man

I usually wake horny as hell and if it's a day when I can get away to see a girl I try to make it by mid afternoon latest as walking round till evening with a hard on is too long for me. On the day, I don't wank as I like to be in best form, but if a girl I want to see isn't available till evening, I think fuck it then I do and wait till another day. anyone else not bother if it's getting late in the day?

Online Watts.E.Dunn

It's natural innit!, hormone levels higher then wane throughout the day. Pity I know but not that many girls do "Lark" time outcalls;).

Mind you anyone know of any GF's or the missus who was that interested at that time?..

JV547845

It sounds like you make last minute bookings.  All my morning bookings have been great but I can never sleep the night before.  Unless I really want to give a girl a facial or cum on their tits I don't worry too much about no-fapping before a punt as as long as I've not cum for 4 or 5 hours before hand I can always get hard.  Having had a wank recently means they'll get a real good shagging.  Not having done so means they might get a nice surprise.

Offline threechilliman

Lunchtimes generally for me as this is when my opportunities tend to be and gives me the morning to work myself up for it. No wanking or shagging the OH for a couple of days minimum to ensure said WG gets a gob full or hosed. If I wanked close to a punt I'd struggle to cum at all......

tcm

Quesadilla

Lunchtimes generally for me as this is when my opportunities tend to be and gives me the morning to work myself up for it. No wanking or shagging the OH for a couple of days minimum to ensure said WG gets a gob full or hosed. If I wanked close to a punt I'd struggle to cum at all......

tcm

+1
I mainly work from home so it's easy for me to get out early in the day - I've done punts as early as 10am, but usually lunchtime as if anyone needs to get hold of me they will just think I've popped out for a long lunch.  I do get very horny the day before and the morning in question but abstain from wanking - sometimes for a couple of days - so I am horny as hell.  Like TCM I can find it difficult to cum if I've been fapping too much lately. The joys of middle age. :)

LL

Once in the mood for a punt I will usually not tire of trying to find somebody available until I actually get laid.  So even if I've booked somebody and they let me down at the last minute, I'll find somebody else to shag and this is when it gets risky as my standards fall - in fact I'd be prepared to shag almost anything.  I don't mind waiting til later in the day but the next day seems like an eternity away and I will not want to wait that long.

Toshiba

Mine are early for a few reasons

I like her first punt of the day, i dont like following a punter in (even though the BF may have been there )

My opportunities are when im at work, so in the morning im fresh, so i punt as early as poss

Offline Third Man

Once in the mood for a punt I will usually not tire of trying to find somebody available until I actually get laid.  So even if I've booked somebody and they let me down at the last minute, I'll find somebody else to shag and this is when it gets risky as my standards fall - in fact I'd be prepared to shag almost anything.  I don't mind waiting til later in the day but the next day seems like an eternity away and I will not want to wait that long.
good point about dropping standards. if plan a fails I may try plan b, but now if it's not looking promising early afternoon I can't keep looking and have a wank and that's it for day.

Quesadilla

Likewise if I'm blown out for any reason I pretty much have to go elsewhere.
Only happened twice and I've gone back to AW to do an "Available Now" search - but I guess because it's then all or nothing I widen my search radius / distance as I'm now prepared to go to almost any lengths - literally - to score.  End result both times actually were two of my very best punts!  Just been lucky I guess. :)

LL

Likewise if I'm blown out for any reason I pretty much have to go elsewhere.
Only happened twice and I've gone back to AW to do an "Available Now" search - but I guess because it's then all or nothing I widen my search radius / distance as I'm now prepared to go to almost any lengths - literally - to score.  End result both times actually were two of my very best punts!  Just been lucky I guess. :)
You certainly were.  My plan Z punts are usually shit.  I've been close to visiting the walk-ups of Soho after being let down.  Close but haven't actually gone through with it :)

Offline akauya

You certainly were.  My plan Z punts are usually shit.  I've been close to visiting the walk-ups of Soho after being let down.  Close but haven't actually gone through with it :)

That's exactly what I do if I get let down by plan A or B or whatever. At least Soho saves you from going home all frustrated and with your balls near bursting :)

Soho has been a lifesaver for me many a times. I've often wondered why other cities don't have an equivalent.

LL

That's exactly what I do if I get let down by plan A or B or whatever. At least Soho saves you from going home all frustrated and with your balls near bursting :)

Soho has been a lifesaver for me many a times. I've often wondered why other cities don't have an equivalent.
There are a number of reasons why I won't do it.  Not least because I know a few people who work in that area and I don't want to risk them seeing me leave a walkup!  Furthermore I have visited many years ago and had a bad experience.
There's a similar setup at Shepherd's Market in Mayfair so I guess I could go there as a backup plan but I gather it's a bit more expensive being in Mayfair an' all.

AB

I like to book an early meet, 11 o'clockish, for a number of reasons.
1. It is more likely I will not be following another punter
2. I enjoy the girl having a big O with my stimulation. A punt at the end of the day makes success rate less likely given that there are only so many times a WG can or would want to orgasm.
3. Like an earlier poster wrote, its nice to go to kip fantasising (that don't look like the correct spelling) over the next mornings business
4. I can go around for the rest of the day with a big smile rather than a big hard on.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:29:18 pm by AB »

Ben4454

I am the complete opposite.

1.  must occur after 7-8pm (Hate early morning/day punts)
2. For me it must be planned. Maybe three to four days in advance
3. For me party girls are the best. Love getting drunk while punting

SirFrank

I'm at the peak of my sexual prowess early afternoon. If I book a punt at 1pm I'm such a studmuffin that the lucky lady usually pays me

Quesadilla

It just happened again - was blown out last minute having driven all the way into London to see this one girl. Fortunately I had my "plan b" list in OneNote on my phone as I can't get AW out and about (content blocked by Vodafone - and no, it's a work phone so can't unblock it - yes I know I must get a dedicated punting phone!!). 

I had three choices in the immediate vicinity and two that would have been on the way home anyway - but the first one I txt'd came back pretty quick and said she'd be free after 7.30 so rather than chasing the others to see if someone was available sooner I hung around an extra hour and it turned out to be my best punt so far!   :yahoo:

Review forthcoming shortly!! :)