Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Sensual - Ealing Broadway  (Read 1382 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7490422) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

£150/60m

Comms: Arranged via WhatsApp. Prompt replies. She asks you to call her when you're at the postcode.

Location: Apartment about 5m walk from the station. Clean inside. Took a shower on arrival.

Sara: I found her facially attractive, pretty GND (though YMMV). I was hesitant to book her initially as there is a picture on her profile that slightly shows her face but it's not been taken at a good angle, but I was really glad I went to visit. About 5'7, nice slim body, smooth skin, fake breasts with a nice firmness and no visible scarring. Soft spoken and a little shy.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, sex in multiple positions.
She is a very good kisser, very sensual and passionate. She has a nice way of holding you, moving her hands across your head and body, etc., that really adds to the sensuality. I knew within a few moments of kissing her that I was going to have a good time.
OWO was OK. Gentle, decent pace and she could go down about halfway. No DT.
Very tasty and responsive in RO and fingering allowed. Got progressively wetter and more animated until she orgasmed which I found very hot. Squeezes her legs against your head and holds your head while you're down there. Very complimentary afterwards.
Sex in the usual positions. She squats in CG and has a lot of energy and stamina. Plenty of DFK in CG and missionary. I sense she can take a pounding but I wasn't really in the mood to go too hard. Not the most vocal but comes across as very genuine. Takes direction well.

I would return in a heartbeat.