Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie & Daisy  (Read 2489 times)

Ivor Bigun

Been going to various Edinburgh saunas for a couple of years, but this is my first review. 

I have always made a point of never going to the same girl twice. Part of the thrill is the prospect of a new girl, a new fanny every time. But after having Sophie at New town a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to break that rule.  She was fantastic. A cracking body, beautiful wee pussy, and a teriffic personality.  But when I phoned ahead to check she was working, it was her day off.

So, off to Blair Street, which I hadn't been to for over a year.  I fair fancied the lady on reception, and asked her if she ever did a turn, to which the answer was a very firm "NO I don't"  Pity. She was quite tasty. Anyway, I headed off, to get down to business with Daisy and she was excellent.  Wee bit chubby, but a real pro, and knows how to produce a first class service.  I didn't want to waste too much time, because I tend to shoot my load too soon, but Daisy understood, and got straight down to business.  First class (but rather short) ride.

Ivor Bigun

Should have mentioned that the girls in Blair Street are all wearing pink uniform dresses now. An attempt to take it a wee bit up-market, apparently. I can live with that, although it was always nice to see the variety of outfits, most of which were much more revealing than the new dresses.  What I would really like is a girl in a pair of those skin tight jeans, - the ones which look like they are painted on. That could be fun getting them off.  And a tight tee shirt.

Offline jimjam

Nothing to do with "going up-market", but rather an attempt to show that they're a professional, legitimate massage parlour. Changed after the licensing problems last year, and it's supposed to show the authorities that no hanky-panky goes on there.

Tjkooker

Should have mentioned that the girls in Blair Street are all wearing pink uniform dresses now. An attempt to take it a wee bit up-market, apparently. I can live with that, although it was always nice to see the variety of outfits, most of which were much more revealing than the new dresses.  What I would really like is a girl in a pair of those skin tight jeans, - the ones which look like they are painted on. That could be fun getting them off.  And a tight tee shirt.

Go with an indie and request the outfit. It's one of my favourite outfits to meet a girl in. Linda in Glasgow has the best body for that outfit.