Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Faye - Cambridge  (Read 1135 times)

6 review(s) for PetiteFaye690 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rock123

I saw Faye in Cambridge the other day

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lately I've been growing frustrated because of the lack of non-Rom SP talent touring Cambridge who weren't up themselves such as the group who tour with Vivian etc. I had the chance to visit Meghan when she was touring Cambridge last week, but I was wanting to try a new SP and as the past few weeks went by I was growing more and more frustrated.

So the other day I saw Faye as available touring in Cambridge and read some of the feedback on here. She doesn't show her phone on AW so I had to message her through AW and we did that over a couple of days and she provided her phone no. in her last message to me to arrange the booking.

Faye was staying at a hotel in central Cambridge adjacent to Newmarket Road and in her texts her directions were spot on. Also as the hotel is key card, whilst you can go up and down the lifts without a card you need a card to go down the corridors of each floor. So she directed me to text her as I entered the lift to her floor and she was waiting to let me in the door entrance to her corridor and fortunately the room wasn't far along, so it was very discreet.

So onto Faye and I have to say looking at her pictures before hand I was heading to the hotel full of anticipation and I have to say I was not disappointed. Her pictures are accurate and she has a firm, tight body and whilst she does have fake tits, it's not so big that you can't get your hands around them and Faye said it was not recent so she probably had it done when she was in her 20's. But definitely a lovely pair and facially I would say Faye is around a 7/10. She has a flat stomach but a tiny bit of meat so it's not all skin and bones.

So got into the room and was greeted before I even had the chance to sit down with a snog and a hug before I got the paperwork out the way. For 1 hour it was £180. Before I go on to the action I have to say Faye was really personable and down to earth which I was happy about.

So onto the action we started with a bit of a cuddle before a lot of DFK but with Faye taking her time. Then some oral and I have to say it was some of the best oral I've had as she went slow and fast and then sloppy and deepthroat. I then went down on her before we did a bit of 69.

I needed a breather after that so Faye played with some of her toys and put on show for me, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Back to the action where again started with some oral before she put a condom on and did some cowboy and reverse cowboy. After that I was ready to explode so Faye said she didn't actively offer it but she wanted me to CIM which I duly did!

So I had a really good time with Faye and restored my faith that all is not lost with SPs touring Cambridge!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 01:39:29 pm by Rock123 »

Online ohsnap

nice review - thank you! I've noticed her profile in Shenfield/Brentwood quiete alot and have been tempted so think I'll reach out, although I have no AW feedback so no idea if that will be a stumbling block