Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Suzanbella18 - 1565687 - London Bridge  (Read 3148 times)

4 review(s) for smellcristal (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

My 2nd review of 3 this week. This girl has been reviewed on UKP before and again has been in my HL for quite some time.
She used to work near Streatham but has since moved to London and is much more accessible for me :) but sadly this means she has also put her prices up a bit.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Previous UKP reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16825
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29558

Called her up and arranged time, confirmed services / price etc. I arrived quite a bit early but she was busy and unable to see me any earlier so I sat in London Bridge station for about 30 minutes and read the Evening Standard which had just got delivered. Her place is just off Borough High Street within a few minutes of the station. Decent flat, a bit sparse of furniture but adequate enough.

As is normal now, I double checked the services and price before handing her the cash. £70 for 30 minutes with OWO and sex, my standard set up. Suzan kissed and hugged me and seemed very keen before even offering me a drink and a shower, I said I had only had one an hour or so earlier and she was fine with that. Once she returned with my drink she looked into my eyes quite purposefully and I realised how cute and naturally pretty she is.

We kissed and hugged again and she was really eager, proper full on DFK and I began feeling her upper body with my hands. I tried to move away to get undressed but she held me close and started undressing me herself, chucking my clothes on the floor in a heat of the moment kind of way. Once we were both naked she knelt on the floor and started with some OWO before she gently pushed me onto the bed and clambered on top of me for more kissing. She was quite sporadic like this, mixing it up quite a bit. I prefer more prolonged oral so I guided my cock to her mouth whenever she stopped sucking. She responded well and it was quite horny to be the one holding my dick while she sucked it and added vastly to the experience.

Onto the sex, she put the condom on me and lubed us both up a bit before going on top. While she fucked me I played with her tits a bit, which are quite heavily scarred from her boob job but I didn't really notice, nor did I care. We changed position a few times, mish, doggy then back to mish while she held her legs back for the finale. The sex was really good and had a passionate but primal urgency about it, she really can take a good banging (even if I do say so myself), just how I like it.

Afterwards I took a shower and we chatted while I got dressed and a few minutes after, not once did I feel like she was trying to get me to leave.

I have to say this was a really good punt, one of my top 3 this year (out of 24 up to that point). Suzan is a real pocket rocket, she's cute, sexy and raunchy and knew exactly how to please me. She seems to enjoy her work and told me she wants to provide a good service and that it makes her happy that I'm leaving happy. On the way home we exchanged a few texts which was a nice final touch.

I will definitely be returning.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:59:29 pm by Urban_G »

Offline yourace

Tried to see her today but had a very unpleasant experience.
She texted me the street number when I arrived (No 21), but it seemed to correspond to an office block with a reception, with a security guard watching people come and go... I tried to call her / message her to get her instructions but she would not answer clearly...

This was very suspicious and I would be curious to know if the above reviewer had the same experience about the place.

Offline Convince Me

No21 pertains to the Road where exit the tube from. I explained this with a photo taken of the plate fixed to her front door. This was last Thu!

Offline Robster199

Looks hot!  From the description of the location I will keep an eye out for her in my local Tesco...

:hi:

Offline SWLondon

She was my favorite point of 2013 and I'm glad she's keeping up the service. Not sure I'd pay £130ph for her though

Offline SWLondon

To expand on that - I am a tight ass and I prefer to keep my punts at £100ph or £60phh.

Offline Convince Me

You have just given her address away. Why?  Apart from the fact she has to work from there punters also go there, now every body in the area knows what's going on! Not the most intelligent post I've seen.

Online lewishamguy

You have just given her address away. Why?  Apart from the fact she has to work from there punters also go there, now every body in the area knows what's going on! Not the most intelligent post I've seen.

larisque
You have just given her address away are you aware of that? Why did you do that?  Apart from the fact she has to work from there  punters also go there. I've been there for fucks sake, I wont go back now every body in the area knows what's going on! Not the most intelligent post I've seen.

I'm slightly confused about this copy and paste job  :rolleyes:

Offline Urban_G

Ye ok maybe I was a bit naive with that post, please accept my apologies. However, I think you're slightly overreacting with some of your reply.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 05:45:30 pm by Urban_G »

Offline NightKid