Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Ella JESSICA Ella  (Read 5006 times)

letsmeetme

Friday night I was about to finish work and desperate to have my private time with some great body. While searching in london I came around two profiles in Ealing :

Ella JESSICA Ella
External Link/Members Only

Sensual Jennifer

Even though they were looking a bit too far to travel I Quickly added them In my Hot List due to the fact that they both were 18, only few hundreds views and looking stunning, I looked at the profiles again and again, it went through my mind that they might be in a same flat or simply fake!

I dropped the idea of going to Ealing as it was too risky to spoil my mood I searched nearby in paddington and decided to meet

MISS+ANGELINA+SHINE

I rang her no answer but then got a text "I'm in Sussex gardens in paddington, call me when you are here" I quickly moved my ass for an adventure.

Cut to short, I knocked the door, and miss Ella JESSICA Ella was standing there, I couldn't believe, she was so stunning, she was wearing shorts and a similar top as in her pictures, a short girl with mysterious looks guided me to the room, I was expecting generic behaviour but she was giving me a Come And Get Me kind of seducing looks.

I asked if there was a facility to have shower, she didn't say Yes, instead she replied with mmhmmm.. By that time her hand was feeling if I was getting hard...

As usuall Before I touch my wallet I check how friendly is the girl, I did the same in my own way, she was responsive and eager to play, first ever time I started kissing and got my hands around her breast before transaction took place. She was getting warm, not to forget to mention her big busts, I didn't waste more time and decided to stay for 2 hours. We had shower together, She had amazingly looking small and natural body. in the shower and bed gave and got oral without, very stunningly looks face was giving a slow and sloppy oral.

Then my turn came, I gave her oral until she was about to reached the climax and wanting me to keep giving her, I couldn't hold more and penetrated half way through without, she came as soon as I started to penetrate, her body was now very warm and shaky, then she gave me a protection and I carried on. We had a lot of chat, relaxing massage, a couple of more penetration sessions. I took shower in the end with her and it was one of the best times I had with someone with surprise.

I will write about the English girl I met last week, unfortunately her profile isn't online any more but she was best of best.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 09:48:55 am by letsmeetme »

Offline Puntsmith

So technically Miss Angelina Shine was a B&S but you got a result in being switched with Ella Jessica!!

Ella Jessica and Sensual Jennifer look amazing...  Glad to hear that Ella Jessica is not a fake!

How accurate are Ella Jessica's pictures?

I would love to see Ella Jessica or Sensual Jennifer, but I don't fancy heading over to Ealing either - are you saying that it's possible to book them at Paddington location?

Offline StevenS

So a lucky positive for Ella but a huge warning and negative for Miss Shine then

letsmeetme

I think these three WG or may be more are from same group and they switch locations frequently but don't update their profiles as quick. I can't tell that if I go to the same place I will find Ella again! That's my experience. That's why unlike other members I don't say in the end of review that I will pay her another visit soon. You may however try your luck! And if you don't find her there, simply ask that you want to see that specific girl, even the name does not remain same so don't even ask for Ella by name either. You might get a reply that she has gone for overnight outcall which they just make up...

letsmeetme

Possibly StevenS, it's only one picture on her profile. But to be honest, I don't really care and I just go someone new but at the door if I don't see what I like then I just simply say sorry.. not you my love.. I was looking for xyz... Lol
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:48:54 am by letsmeetme »

Londonhothunk009

Negative
Tried her just now. Got address for Ealing... Close to hunger lane.
Confirmed before going if u r the same girl who was in Paddington...got affermative reply.

For 1 hour session...fortunately reached 20mins late bec of underground closures.
Girl was different... But was young and pretty...only this was positive about whole meeting.
Bec she was not same girl...I reduced session to 30 Min...
Girl was not bad to walk off and I didn't HV time for plan B.

Now -ves.... No touching on face...yes...forget about fk or dfk...u CNT even kiss on face
No kissing or touching on tits
No daty...no finguring
No owo...only covered and that was so bad that I even lost my hard on....

One if the worst punt.
Someone else has created thus profile and has few girls...ask u to come whoever is free.

I HV been following this forum for couple of months BT others girls I met are already well reviewed and a lot is already written abt them here. I will put few more reviews soon abt my previous punts in London which can b useful for others.

Sorry for typos and short review....doing it using phone. Hardly get chance to write at home bec of obvious reasons

Offline Wilson85

I gave her oral until she was about to reached the climax and wanting me to keep giving her, I couldn't hold more and penetrated half way through without, she came as soon as I started to penetrate, her body was now very warm and shaky, then she gave me a protection and I carried on.

So she does bareback?

:vomit:

Offline barnstorm123

Hot as hell but sounds like she's doing bareback. Not going near that.

Bratpack

A quick proximity search and I get four profiles for the Ealing location.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And another set of profiles operating out of NW11 (where I think we've had confirmed reports that it's a bait and switch operation):

They are all available today. None of them have a verification pic. None of them have a nationality (wonder why?). All are recently created profiles. Quite a few are reliant on selfies. None of them have an interview but they all have private galleries. All are impossibly attractive twenty year olds. None of them have feedback. Am I the only one thinking obvious fake profiles are obvious?

west8

Jesus, Ella JESSICA Ella looks well worth a 100 punt - if it's her!

That petite waist and mane of black hair ... WOW.

Anyone else met her or I do I need to be the intrepid explorer? :)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Am I the only one thinking obvious fake profiles are obvious?

No.
They are fake. The pictures were probably stolen from some civvy EE woman's Instagram profile. The reason why some of the pictures don't come up in a GRIS is probably because the profile is set to private. Some of the pictures do get hits on EE social working sites such as vk.com.

Offline Puntsmith

Holy crap, I missed that bareback detail in the review - the pics got me distracted. Very hot looking young busty brunettes!

Dehotlisted.

Safe punting letsmeetme...  Be careful out there guys.

Offline Tonyleung

so... fake profiles..B&S ... and OP posts positive? make of it what you will,

letsmeetme

So she does bareback?

:vomit:

No she does not do bareback, i had to use safety

Offline NightKid

No she does not do bareback

Then what the flying fuck do you call this?  :rolleyes:

I couldn't hold more and penetrated half way through without

Offline TheOracle

Cut to short, I knocked the door, and miss Ella JESSICA Ella was standing there, I couldn't believe, she was so stunning, she was wearing shorts and a similar top as in her pictures, [...] she was responsive and eager to play, first ever time I started kissing and got my hands around her breast before transaction took place. She was getting warm, not to forget to mention her big busts, I didn't waste more time and decided to stay for 2 hours. We had shower together, She had amazingly looking small and natural body. in the shower and bed gave and got oral without, very stunningly looks face was giving a slow and sloppy oral.

Then my turn came, I gave her oral until she was about to reached the climax and wanting me to keep giving her, I couldn't hold more and penetrated half way through without, she came as soon as I started to penetrate, her body was now very warm and shaky, then she gave me a protection and I carried on. We had a lot of chat, relaxing massage, a couple of more penetration sessions. I took shower in the end with her and it was one of the best times I had with someone with surprise.

I'm sorry "letsmeetme", but unfortunately you're a massively lying faggot. See this: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40059.0

letsmeetme

I'm sorry "letsmeetme", but unfortunately you're a massively lying faggot. See this: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40059.0

Someone with half negative reviews from his barely a dozen punts which others can't even confirm, and expecting others to believe that those positive reviews for offline profiles which you have written were all true and genuine check your fucking own taste size zero anorexic Romanians who you have been meeting I'm sure there are another lot of over 100 encounters which you have not mentioned here before as you are ashamed to write about them because they reflects your true selve and expect to get same experience as I had is a worst joke ever!

Offline JamesRockford

This OP is too gushing, too many contradictions (size, bareback), too vague in his descriptions ("she was stunning"), too few filthy details (none actually), too few previous posts, and a few other alarm bells.  ... And he says "LOL" which is a telltale girlie expression on this site.

Sorry if I'm wrong OP, but you smell of fish.

west8

I'm sorry "letsmeetme", but unfortunately you're a massively lying faggot.

Don't hold back, tell him what you really think! :)

bradshaw

Friday night I was about to finish work and desperate to have my private time with some great body. While searching in london I came around two profiles in Ealing :

Ella JESSICA Ella

Sensual Jennifer

Even though they were looking a bit too far to travel I Quickly added them In my Hot List due to the fact that they both were 18, only few hundreds views and looking stunning, I looked at the profiles again and again, it went through my mind that they might be in a same flat or simply fake!

I dropped the idea of going to Ealing as it was too risky to spoil my mood I searched nearby in paddington and decided to meet

MISS+ANGELINA+SHINE

I rang her no answer but then got a text "I'm in Sussex gardens in paddington, call me when you are here" I quickly moved my ass for an adventure.

Cut to short, I knocked the door, and miss Ella JESSICA Ella was standing there, I couldn't believe, she was so stunning, she was wearing shorts and a similar top as in her pictures, a short girl with mysterious looks guided me to the room, I was expecting generic behaviour but she was giving me a Come And Get Me kind of seducing looks.

I asked if there was a facility to have shower, she didn't say Yes, instead she replied with mmhmmm.. By that time her hand was feeling if I was getting hard...

As usuall Before I touch my wallet I check how friendly is the girl, I did the same in my own way, she was responsive and eager to play, first ever time I started kissing and got my hands around her breast before transaction took place. She was getting warm, not to forget to mention her big busts, I didn't waste more time and decided to stay for 2 hours. We had shower together, She had amazingly looking small and natural body. in the shower and bed gave and got oral without, very stunningly looks face was giving a slow and sloppy oral.

I will write about the English girl I met last week, unfortunately her profile isn't online any more but she was best of best.

Pimp?

Offline JamesRockford

Someone with half negative reviews from his barely a dozen punts which others can't even confirm, and expecting others to believe that those positive reviews for offline profiles which you have written were all true and genuine check your fucking own taste size zero anorexic Romanians who you have been meeting I'm sure there are another lot of over 100 encounters which you have not mentioned here before as you are ashamed to write about them because they reflects your true selve and expect to get same experience as I had is a worst joke ever!

Oh dear someone's just a wee bit sensitive.  Calm down Dear, and put that handbag away.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 06:15:18 pm by JamesRockford »

west8

penetrated half way through without

Thanks for letting us all know why we should blacklist her - and any other girl who works from the same premises.

Offline JamesRockford

The OP is basically a troll.

He's the recently banned sprint81

password02

Does that mean his 3 reviews are a complete waste of space?

Offline smiths

I trust you have reported this to admin, because as it stands at present he hasnt been banned and the last thing we need are dodgy arseholes posting dodgy reviews on here obviously.

Offline smiths

Does that mean his 3 reviews are a complete waste of space?

If true yes. I never trust reviews posted by members who then get banned for being already banned returners as James Rockford is alleging here.

Offline smiths

If true yes. I never trust reviews posted by members who then get banned for being already banned returners as James Rockford is alleging here.

And now banned i see. IMO those 3 reviews they did are in question now as being well dodgy. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Very well spotted. :thumbsup:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Yet another reviewer bites the dust, curious to know how many have been banned to date on UKP? Must be a few hundred
at the very least??

Offline smiths

Yet another reviewer bites the dust, curious to know how many have been banned to date on UKP? Must be a few hundred
at the very least??

Someone posted a list of banned members up once, there were loads on it, and i bet its a lot more by now. :hi:

Offline TheOracle

Pimp?

Probably, but of the female kind, as you can guess by the language she uses when she gets angry:

(note - complete lack of logic and disconnected prose aside - the "check your fucking own taste size zero anorexic Romanians", typical comment that a jealous competitor would make, and "they reflects your true selve": have you ever seen a punter trying to shame another punter by telling him that he should be ashamed because he shags prossies?!)

Which, by the way, is consistent with the allegation that "letsmeetme" is "sprint81", who was also accused to be a female pimp: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39719.msg532736#msg532736

west8

Female pimp .. yuck.

Never really gave that some thought until I booked a young Asian indie 'student' last week over on Baker Street.

Articulate written comms and a very sweet telephone voice. I should have known better though: a mature 'madam' opened the door and there were four young Asian girls 'lined up' inside. Heads all faced down.

Needless to say, I walked. Horrible experience.

Offline JamesRockford

Very well spotted. :thumbsup:

:D Well, as a 1970s Private Investigator character it's my job.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:21:49 pm by JamesRockford »