Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyHannah - (March 2024 - Kensington)  (Read 758 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5688476) (28 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Azrael1404

Link: External Link/Members Only

Communication: Booked a few days ahead by WhatsApp, replied same day to confirm time. 1hr incall for £300

Location: Basement Flat near South Kensington Station in central London, I called her to say I was outside and she told me the flat number.

Appearance: I booked her after seeing all the positive reviews on here. I know I am in the minority here but I was a little disappointed. I would say she is pretty (8/10) and looks the age on her profile, just not my type and I was expecting someone more petite based on the pictures I had seen (she has new pictures on her profile now which are accurate).

Meet: Met at the door with her in lingerie which did look amazing, greeted with a kiss, and I took a shower. Came back out to her on the bed using her vibrator, so I joined her on the bed for touching (she was very wet already) and kissing. Round 1 - moved onto OWO, DFK, rimming, then cowgirl and doggy, which were all done very well.  Round 2 - smilar to previous round but more vanilla gfe. I just thought it will be PSE but it was mechanical sex. In the end gave up, and spent the remaining time chatting with her, which was nice as she is very friendly and easy to talk to.

Summary: Did not have the best experience but was more to do with me than her. She is good at what she does and I can understand why she has so many positive reviews, just wasn't completely my type and maybe on a different day it would have gone better. Probably won't meet again and not VfM. I believe she is only in London for the next three weeks,  she will be returning to Brazil in April 2024.  :manhater: :dash: :scare:

Online Gentlelovemaking

Good review OP.

I’ve tried to book Hannah and she never responds to my number where I have a Watsapp DP, when I tried my work phone she responded (no DP)

Is there an NBA with her or am I reading too much into it ?

She does loom very attractive and would want to see what a meet with her would be like.

Offline Azrael1404

Good review OP.

I’ve tried to book Hannah and she never responds to my number where I have a Watsapp DP, when I tried my work phone she responded (no DP)

She does loom very attractive and would want to see what a meet with her would be like.

To my knowledge her profile doesn't indicate NBA policy. My only concern with Hannah is that she is more into money rather than pleasing the clients. She is very strict with time keeping and had an alarm on during my session which rang after 1 hour was up. I felt for £300 she should at least try to be more proactive with her clients.  I don't believe she is VfM.

Online patelprat

Good review OP.

Just ask her straight from the work phone. No beating around the bush.

Online Gentlelovemaking

Just ask her straight from the work phone. No beating around the bush.

I reckon I’ll just pass as it seems like a bit of a gamble. there are other SP’s I have my eye on that I’d rather see.

I just prefer if SP’s have NBA in the open if that’s there preference as supposed to wasting a punters time.