Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Double Americano week - American Pie & LilyHart London SW10  (Read 2762 times)

4 review(s) for American_Pie_XXX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for LilyHart (28 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

As the title would suggest - 2 American girls from North & South California in the same week.

KYLIE JAMES - Hot American Pie XXX
Have seen American Pie a few months back but this was her first week back working with her 2 ''new additions'' and a new flat in between Victoria & Plimico in SW London - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had already contacted her back in the summer and asked if I could see her when she was back to work as wanted to be 1st on the list to taste and lick/suck her new tits - all booked from a few weeks back and was given the post code to her new1 bedroom flat which is in between Victoria and Plimico station - a 10 mins walk - A BIG improvement to her 1 bed studio top floor flat in Kings Cross - Agreed for a 2 hour booking £300 as wanted to relax and take my time playing with her all afternoon.
Very similar to my first session but with her new tits had to spend at least 20 minutes sucking and playing - great nipples and a nice big handful that works well with her body - lots of kissing and lots of touching all over with her trade mark DTBJ was a delight to experience again - Slightly ran over time but very much worth the time and effort with 2 rounds in +2 hours - She is from South California and we had a great time in the upstairs bedroom - Loved her sexy accent when playing with her - Session ended and left after taking a quick shower.

2 days later had the pleasure of the New American girl in town - LilyHart - who is touring in London in between Manchester & Oxford and has been reviewed 2/3 times in the last few weeks - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lily a few weeks back in Euston but she was staying a few days at the usual place at Chelsea Cl - The room was actually very nice and maybe the best I have used with a girl at this venue - The bathroom was big enough for at least 2/3 people which makes the room a suite -
The first meeting a few weeks ago was very much GFE and I wanted to up the level on my 2nd visit by asking her to be more raunchier and into a PSE mode for the session - She was dressed in thigh length leather boots, hold ups and a tiger print top and knickers - also she has her hair slightly shorter, great natural face with pretty all round features and incredible eyes

Straight into DFK and then got the paper work out of the way - 1 hour at £120 - after a long period of DFK she went into her PSE role and took my hard dick in both hands with lots of spit and had me deep throat full in her mouth with some slight gagging - in deep all the way and making all the right noises and then in her soft American Northern Californian accent started to talk dirty - ''Please finger my sweet wet pussy - I need your nice cock in me doggy style - Let me sit on your cock - I need your sweet dick in my mouth - Cum all over my nice pink hard nipples - All of this went down very well especially in her accent which kept me hard throughout - this went on with DFK, DTBJ, RO, 69, lots of fingers all over the place - after 50 mins really could not control myself so after mish and doggy, mac off and spunked all over her  hard erect nipples

Happy Days - got cleaned up and had a long DFK on my way out - Excellent double Americano week to savior.

Now my next CHALLENGE is to see if I can get both girls together for an America Duo in London - What a session that would be? a North & South Californian duo with me in the middle - Maybe my birthday treat can come early for 2014!!!

Watch This Space!!

:hi: 

Offline StevenS

You seem to be in a rich vein of firm at the moment! Could even give panel a run for his money if this keeps up!

I have Kyle on my list too. Lilly just got added.

Hornydevil247

As the title would suggest - 2 American girls from North & South California in the same week.

KYLIE JAMES - Hot American Pie XXX
Have seen American Pie a few months back but this was her first week back working with her 2 ''new additions'' and a new flat in between Victoria & Plimico in SW London - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had already contacted her back in the summer and asked if I could see her when she was back to work as wanted to be 1st on the list to taste and lick/suck her new tits - all booked from a few weeks back and was given the post code to her new1 bedroom flat which is in between Victoria and Plimico station - a 10 mins walk - A BIG improvement to her 1 bed studio top floor flat in Kings Cross - Agreed for a 2 hour booking £300 as wanted to relax and take my time playing with her all afternoon.
Very similar to my first session but with her new tits had to spend at least 20 minutes sucking and playing - great nipples and a nice big handful that works well with her body - lots of kissing and lots of touching all over with her trade mark DTBJ was a delight to experience again - Slightly ran over time but very much worth the time and effort with 2 rounds in +2 hours - She is from South California and we had a great time in the upstairs bedroom - Loved her sexy accent when playing with her - Session ended and left after taking a quick shower.

2 days later had the pleasure of the New American girl in town - LilyHart - who is touring in London in between Manchester & Oxford and has been reviewed 2/3 times in the last few weeks - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lily a few weeks back in Euston but she was staying a few days at the usual place at Chelsea Cl - The room was actually very nice and maybe the best I have used with a girl at this venue - The bathroom was big enough for at least 2/3 people which makes the room a suite -
The first meeting a few weeks ago was very much GFE and I wanted to up the level on my 2nd visit by asking her to be more raunchier and into a PSE mode for the session - She was dressed in thigh length leather boots, hold ups and a tiger print top and knickers - also she has her hair slightly shorter, great natural face with pretty all round features and incredible eyes

Straight into DFK and then got the paper work out of the way - 1 hour at £120 - after a long period of DFK she went into her PSE role and took my hard dick in both hands with lots of spit and had me deep throat full in her mouth with some slight gagging - in deep all the way and making all the right noises and then in her soft American Northern Californian accent started to talk dirty - ''Please finger my sweet wet pussy - I need your nice cock in me doggy style - Let me sit on your cock - I need your sweet dick in my mouth - Cum all over my nice pink hard nipples - All of this went down very well especially in her accent which kept me hard throughout - this went on with DFK, DTBJ, RO, 69, lots of fingers all over the place - after 50 mins really could not control myself so after mish and doggy, mac off and spunked all over her  hard erect nipples

Happy Days - got cleaned up and had a long DFK on my way out - Excellent double Americano week to savior.

Now my next CHALLENGE is to see if I can get both girls together for an America Duo in London - What a session that would be? a North & South Californian duo with me in the middle - Maybe my birthday treat can come early for 2014!!!

Watch This Space!!

Hi PW

Saw Lily based on your great review the other week and went back for a second helping this week.

Good luck with the threesome. :drinks:

HD

Offline hendrix

Great reviews password :hi: I look forward to reading about the duo :drinks:

password02

Great reviews password :hi: I look forward to reading about the duo :drinks:

Thanks Mr H - Nothing has been agreed or confirmed with either American party - At this stage I have just made a suggestion to the girls and have emailed them links so they can 'discuss' - Nothing has been said or confirmed or discussed -

All I have done is planted 'The idea' of a 3some with 2 Americans in London - I am sure that sounds like a movie title!!l

We shall see how it all pans out. As you know arranging or looking at this type of arrangements are sometimes a nightmare to organise and sometimes can lead up a blind alley. Only time will tell

Offline hendrix

Thanks Mr H - Nothing has been agreed or confirmed with either American party - At this stage I have just made a suggestion to the girls and have emailed them links so they can 'discuss' - Nothing has been said or confirmed or discussed -

All I have done is planted 'The idea' of a 3some with 2 Americans in London - I am sure that sounds like a movie title!!l

We shall see how it all pans out. As you know arranging or looking at this type of arrangements are sometimes a nightmare to organise and sometimes can lead up a blind alley. Only time will tell

No doubt about that! :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

password02

ha Ha seems I beat you to it - very pert and in your face - but very good as not hugh and fits well with her body shape - nice pink nipples respond good with the sucking.

You will enjoy especially in her new flat

Hornydevil247

Talking about threesome I just a great one with Adele4u and Lilyhart.

Truly the end of the cold war as East meets West with a horny fun time with two great girls.

Review to follow.

:drinks:

Fb878

Truly the end of the cold war as East meets West with a horny fun time with two great girls.

Review to follow.

You lucky bastard. Can't wait for that review

password02

Review to follow.

WOW you kept that a bit quite!!!!

Hope it went well - but I am sure you saw LilyHart a few days ago?

How did you manage LilyHart twice within a few days AND Adele with the 3some!!!

:thumbsup: