Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most Attractive Nationality?  (Read 3857 times)

JV547845

Shame there's no Icelandic punting scene then.

Offline jesus_jones

Any girl other than British! Read a report recently that said British girls are now the fattest in Europe.Not only that but they are generally not that pretty and lazy too. Just my opinion.
One week I will like Czech girls, the next Italian,the next Polish; it changes alot, but always have the opinion on British women.
I am British by the way.

Agreed, and yes it's a fact - our birds are the fattest in Europe. 1/3 of our kids leave primary school obese. I flicked past 'what happens in Kavos' on TV the other day, and every single girl on the show was obese and rolling on the floor drunk. English birds are fat, can't cook for shit, and don't know how to behave like women any more!

charming_red

^ Agree and to add to that English girls in general also have poor hygeine, teeth and skin. Very few are genuinely pretty.

In contrast European, middle eastern and asian girls really take pride in their looks and spend a lot of time making an effort in their appearance. Having better genes helps too, but tough shit  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

^ Agree and to add to that English girls in general also have poor hygeine, teeth and skin. Very few are genuinely pretty.

In contrast European, middle eastern and asian girls really take pride in their looks and spend a lot of time making an effort in their appearance. Having better genes helps too, but tough shit  :D

Total cobblers.      :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

charming_red

Total cobblers.      :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Says the guy who thinks 'British girls take a lot of beating'   :lol: :sarcastic:

galcom666

That's not true, I know a TON of Chinese women who have let themselves go or are shockingly ugly and or fat. The key difference is that such women generally are savvy enough NOT to post pictures of themselves online.

It is also a case of body shape and type and racial differences. Which is why BMI doesn't work for Asians. I have <10% body fat and I am considered grossly obese by BMI according to UK standards.

For instance an English woman who is size 8 might be considered to be fairly thin. Size 8 in Asia is considered kinda fat. Size 4-6 is 'normal' while size 0-2 is somewhat common. A Japanese girl I'm working with (not as in WG) is 4'8 and probably weighs sub 40 kilos.