Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lexi of ladybirds northenden MCR  (Read 2538 times)

Offline MerlinGray

I reckon to be not far off retirement here, am spending far less than I used to (had 2 AW regualrs) now back to just occasional parlour forays. Hence me seeking a fit lass in this sphere

External Link/Members Only

WG - described as Canadian, 24. Accurate. We'll get to this bit. IMO very attractive woman with blue dye and some good tats.
Age as described. Facially movie star hot, in my op.

Price 50 plus 10 for OWO

Punt- nice to talk to before and after. Very little interaction during. Excellent OWO then rubber on, a couple of positions then I finish like that in the preferred situation of canines.

So little by way of acting on her part that for others on here this may be a neutral or a negative. For me it was a high P&D with  a hot girl with looks above the usual parlour standard although LB has Cherry who is IMO fackin gorge.

My spidy sense says Lexi may be the heavily reviewed American, Hazel of Indigo Nile. Looking at reviews the experience is similar and she was on here as the banned Noreste I think. Hazel was on my list so I've ticked off a nationality without meaning to. Whether she's American or Canadian, I don't know, I can only tell the difference in films.

Maybe the the next punter can ask her what it's all aboot.

Offline Logitech

I think your spidey senses may be correct. I saw hazel as an indie a few years ago and although she states on her profile that she’s American, her accent was very Canadian to me. I’d bet it’s her.

Offline cheshireknobb

I reckon to be not far off retirement here, am spending far less than I used to (had 2 AW regualrs) now back to just occasional parlour forays. Hence me seeking a fit lass in this sphere

WG - described as Canadian, 24. Accurate. We'll get to this bit. IMO very attractive woman with blue dye and some good tats.
Age as described. Facially movie star hot, in my op.

Price 50 plus 10 for OWO

Punt- nice to talk to before and after. Very little interaction during. Excellent OWO then rubber on, a couple of positions then I finish like that in the preferred situation of canines.

So little by way of acting on her part that for others on here this may be a neutral or a negative. For me it was a high P&D with  a hot girl with looks above the usual parlour standard although LB has Cherry who is IMO fackin gorge.

My spidy sense says Lexi may be the heavily reviewed American, Hazel of Indigo Nile. Looking at reviews the experience is similar and she was on here as the banned Noreste I think. Hazel was on my list so I've ticked off a nationality without meaning to. Whether she's American or Canadian, I don't know, I can only tell the difference in films.

Been on HL For longest time see she on Saturday daytime 
Afternoon delight

Offline bobby_dizzler

This one...

Could be. Similar looking boots in the red dress photo to some of the pics from the other sites.