Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Lisa - Leicester LE5  (Read 1625 times)

Offline scouting

As I commented on Charliehutton's review last week, I had always looked at this profile and due to the pouty look on her face thought well maybe her mum loves her. As she doesn't have an AW profile her reviews don't get indexed, so it's difficult to get a full picture, but following Charlie's review I read the reviews by Charmingthickdick, Escobar and Noodlebuckser, all wonderful sources of intel. Thanks guys, you introduced me to a fabulous session of full-on entertainment!  :drinks:
I could almost copy large parts from them, but I won't.

External Link/Members Only

As this will change next week (moving back to LE3), tel no; 07708 110513

Best pic I think is this one
Hidden Image/Members Only

In reality she is not pouty so much but extremely lively, constantly joking, flirting, laughing, A complete bundle of fun. Called me boyfriend.

Comms were initially excellent. From my enquiry I had a full list of services, prices, locality, parking arrangements and confirmed available at my preferred time which I confirmed. I arrived 10 minutes early and whilst I was sorting myself out got a message putting me back half an hour. I was pissed at this but as I had travelled a fair way off my ultimate route decided to accept it and wait. So glad I did.

Once inside she was immediately a livewire, carried it off well. She is prettier than the photos, has good sized tits, big nips, pert bum and shapely legs. Slim rather than skinny. Constantly laughing, smiling, singing, dancing. I handed her £70 for the 30 minutes. The list was all-in, no extras.

Off with our clothes (she wasn't wearing much), she's kissing, caressing, stroking me then lying back posing provocatively. Kissing becomes deeper, Liza wet-wipes me and goes straight in for OWO, good suction, no hands. Meanwhile I'm fingering her pussy then her arse. She then lies back and beckons me onto her for a sensual bout of DFK. We swapped over for RO which developed into me fingering her pussy with one hand, her arse with the other whilst still tonguing her clit.

More kissing and condom on. We fucked in mish, scissors, doggie and speedbump, lots more kissing between. Whilst I had my cock in her pussy I frequently had my thumb up her arse, so whilst doing her in speedbump I popped the question (Anal wasn't on her list of services). Lisa said yes, I started to enter and she asked me to pause, lubed her arse up and said big dick  :lol:  Not true BTW. We fucked like this for a while until she asked to go back to pussy fucking. So back to mish with her legs wrapped around my body, upped the tempo and Lisa was snogging my face off until I shot.

After the clean-up Lisa gave me a head and shoulder massage. Then when I was dressed she started dancing smoochily with me while she was still naked. Just put a dressing gown on when we went to the door. All in I was probably there 40 minutes. This won't be everyone's ideal punt, but crikey, a good looking girl, nice figure, great attitude, DFK, OWO, RO, sex in many positions inc anal, £70 for 40 minutes. Rarely comes this good.

Offline fredhiggins

Brilliant time you had, great review.  :hi:

Offline scouting

Enhanced breasts?

Yes, done well and no scars visible but definitely enhanced

Offline Charliehutton

Great stuff, Scout! I'm so pleased you thought she was worth the journey, especially with that annoying half hour delay; her previous customer extending his session to an hour, I shouldn't wonder. As you say, she's a terrific entertainer, one way or another :D

Offline Charmingthickdick

Great stuff, Scout! I'm so pleased you thought she was worth the journey, especially with that annoying half hour delay; her previous customer extending his session to an hour, I shouldn't wonder. As you say, she's a terrific entertainer, one way or another :D

Ditto, ditto, ditto. I think the fact she doesn’t have AW profile so cannot be indexed means she is still a hidden gem to many. The photos on VS really do not do her justice. Her personality and the way she moves makes her super sexy, and 1 of the  best imo.  :yahoo: :yahoo: